My eyebrows already look a lot better after my second Botox treatment

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Pics will follow in about a week. It's only been two days. Full effects can be seen after about 10 days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Brandon10, Golden Glass and 3 others
to raise them ?

isnt that only temporary?

Has to be replied yearly, also it has some bad permanent effects on area it was applied to which get worse as you reapply it.

It's semi-temporary. I got my first Botox treatment 3-4 months ago and they are still much lower than before. It has to be repeated every couple of months but effects don't wear off as fast you might have read. My intention is to get it repeated every 3-4 months and achieve a gradual improvement in my eyebrow tilt and position to make them lower over time. The treated muscle atrophies as it's paralyzed so it's not 100% temporary and the eyebrows become lower with increasing age and through gravity as well.

Yes yes yes!!! I was eagerly awaiting your progress because I'm very very certain I'll be getting Botox to lower my brows too. Can't wait to see your results!

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Yes yes yes!!! I was eagerly awaiting your progress because I'm very very certain I'll be getting Botox to lower my brows too. Can't wait to see your results!
I'm also considering fillers in the brow ridge area for further enhancements. The ultimate goal is an individualized eyebrow transplant + Botox for maintenance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Joyride
I'm also considering fillers in the brow ridge area for further enhancements. The ultimate goal is an individualized eyebrow transplant + Botox for maintenance.
Me too! That's my plan too. I'm gonna try Botox first to lower brows, then go to eppley in 2021/2022 for the brow ridge implant with some focus on glabella as well. 😌

• +1
Me too! That's my plan too. I'm gonna try Botox first to lower brows, then go to eppley in 2021/2022 for the brow ridge implant with some focus on glabella as well. 😌
What are your concerns about your eyebrows?

What do you mean individualized eyebrow transplant? Didn’t you get eyebrow transplants before, or am I thinking of another user?

What are your concerns about your eyebrows?
I'm Asian so I basically have no brow ridge and my brows are very high set.

• +1
What do you mean individualized eyebrow transplant? Didn’t you get eyebrow transplants before, or am I thinking of another user?
I want a transplant for permanently lower-set, thicker and straighter eyebrows. I didn't get it before, it's too expensive. What I've done so far is Botox injections and a thread lift, you can learn more in my old threads.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride