My face in motion

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
I’m 16,25%bf tell me how I look in motion I have another post with still photos to

You are like 13 + ur ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and bogii
Good looking but you’re fat so you have no appeal at the moment

You will probably ascend after puberty just hit the gym. And you dress like homeless

to much fucking autism in this place

What am I rn abs what will I get to lean maxxed
I think you’re HTN right now. But you could be chadlite if you leanmaxxed. Age and height?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I think you’re HTN right now. But you could be chadlite if you leanmaxxed. Age and height?
16 6ft I’m a late bloomer and still growing also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 17311, rand anon and 3 others
How the fuck am I a htn obese maxxed

Am i fucking blind??? And dont reccomend leanmaxxing to anyone under 18. Alwayd bulk up and hit gym

Genuine advice. Ur good looking bla bla bla hit gym softmaxx then lean maxx at 18 idc

How the fuck am I a htn obese maxxed

Im just looking at your facial features. You’re bloated but it doesn’t drastically change how your face looks. But I already told you that you have no appeal at this weight

Im just looking at your facial features. You’re bloated but it doesn’t drastically change how your face looks. But I already told you that you have no appeal at this weight
Yeah idk I guess I don’t do to bad for myself in the last week I got approached twice by like mtb-htb

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Yeah idk I guess I don’t do to bad for myself in the last week I got approached twice by like mtb-htb
Yeah I can see you having appeal to girls tbh, it’s just in that video you look like you have chest fat / gyno, but maybe in other clothes you would still get attention

I lifted 225 after 8 weeks of lifting lol
Wow crazy man. You have a big head and so do i. Getting a biggee body is a massive positivev thing. Plus you have good feautures lean maxx at 18

Do you have any selfies?

Yeah I can see you having appeal to girls tbh, it’s just in that video you look like you have chest fat / gyno, but maybe in other clothes you would still get attention
Both times I was wearing a baggy hoodie and it was sunny out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
mogs me cause fatpads

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You look like someone who would make fun of ethnics with his whiteboi friends, but muzzle when they are near enough to hear you

cute dog GIF

You look like someone who would make fun of ethnics with his whiteboi friends, but muzzle when they are near enough to hear you

cute dog GIF
Shur up you indian mutt we all make fun of yall

Fuckable nigga.

FB5AEAE7 A253 43FF 8575 4684C5AC87E2

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón