My face is 2 shades lighter

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I have been trying out Vitamin C serum for an experiment, I think it has been only 4-5 days of once daily application. I also take MSM.

My face has gotten 2 shades lighter in contrast to my neck area, despite wearing white polo shirt I still couldn't believe how light my face looks.

Mind you I am light skinned to begin with, but didn't know that the serum even lighten my face this much.

Vampiremaxxing in coming.

Giga insane, pale white af skin in contrast with dark hair, dark eyebrows, dark eyelashes and reddish lips.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Kristin
add two table spoons msm daily, you'll get much lighter

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Eli @Jungcuck @andy9432 @Moggable @Krakowski @Beastimmung @aspiringexcel @shabby890

Were you tanned, how much msm did you take and what's the name of the vitamin c serum

I have been trying out Vitamin C serum for an experiment, I think it has been only 4-5 days of once daily application. I also take MSM.

My face has gotten 2 shades lighter in contrast to my neck area, despite wearing white polo shirt I still couldn't believe how light my face looks.

Mind you I am light skinned to begin with, but didn't know that the serum even lighten my face this much.

Giga insane, pale white af skin in contrast with dark hair, dark eyebrows, dark eyelashes and reddish lips.
Was your face a few shades lighter due to a tan or sun damage in the first place? I wanna know if Vit C serums really brighten complexion instead of fixing dull/tan coloring

I'm desperate because my face is so much darker than the rest of my body

Were you tanned, how much msm did you take and what's the name of the vitamin c serum
Was your face a few shades lighter due to a tan or sun damage in the first place? I wanna know if Vit C serums really brighten complexion instead of fixing dull/tan coloring
I'm desperate because my face is so much darker than the rest of my body
I was born pale, but the last 6 years I have been tanning alot.

So it like reversed it it basically, that's hope for me

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I'm the same and I want results as well, Although i was born maybe 1 shade darker than pale, can you tell me how much msm did you take and what's the vitamin c serum name

I fell for the European tanning standard meme.

The sun literally nuked my facial skin, I can't seem to recover to the original state since.

link products

I'm the same and I want results as well, Although i was born maybe 1 shade darker than pale, can you tell me how much msm did you take and what's the vitamin c serum name
the ordinary

msm just standard dose

the ordinary

msm just standard dose
I think msm didn't do much then, especially since your face got lighter but neck didnt, Are you sure you got lighter and it's not just lighting or something else

I think msm didn't do much then, especially since your face got lighter but neck didnt, Are you sure you got lighter and it's not just lighting or something else
I mean my bathroom light is yellow tinted, but when I was at the elevator looking myself at the mirror I am as white as my shirt

you put the vitamin C on your skin or do you ingest it

You couldn’t pay me to lose my contrastmaxxed tanned skin, that being said I use it on my lips w/ ghee and volufiline, we’ll see how we go.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
You couldn’t pay me to lose my contrastmaxxed tanned skin, that being said I use it on my lips w/ ghee and volufiline, we’ll see how we go.
Use vitamin c serum on your lips?

Giga insane, pale white af skin in contrast with dark hair, dark eyebrows, dark eyelashes and reddish

What do you use

Skin colour changes by 2 shades after 5 days of a skincare procuct hahaha least schizo skincare enthusiast:

Skin colour changes by 2 shades after 5 days of a skincare procuct hahaha least schizo skincare enthusiast:
I am actually pale by default, just the sun tanned my skin

purchased the MSM + vit C stack today as well, was wondering if it'll make my face way lighter than the rest of my body

that's gonna look weird if it really does end up doing that