My face is almost ready to go clubbing

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Nothing can stop what is happening. When the process is complete I'm going clubbing and cold approaching like a mad man to make up for lost time, all at the tender age of 33.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Marsik, Banasura and 6 others
You look scary

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Detective, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
You look scary
16402.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun, User28823, VenatorLuparius and 4 others
yeah mate you might be 10 years too late

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Sondern, vinn98 and 5 others
what's funny is that for ur age, u have HTN appeal... REDPILL would have worked so well for you... But you're here at 33 yrs old ffs man..
Imagine if u did self improvement and were rich bro u would have real gigastacies suking ur dick and u could be a redpill alpha male andrew tate wanna be successfully

• +1
Reactions: Disbox789, Tallman and Patient A
what's funny is that for ur age, u have HTN appeal... REDPILL would have worked so well for you... But you're here at 33 yrs old ffs man..
Imagine if u did self improvement and were rich bro u would have real gigastacies suking ur dick and u could be a redpill alpha male andrew tate wanna be successfully
I was in isolation for 5 years, now I'm almost ready to go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
He looks good for 33, he could be mogger with longer hair, like Chicos when he was 25 i think and leanmaxx, if not already done.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, blite and 4 others
it is what it is

Grow out ur hair and go clubbing bro

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and PointOfNoReturn
33. presumably a shit job, rotting on forums. sad to see a human life wasted like that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun, garoupilled_, Tallman and 4 others
Ready to go prison maybe

Are you wearing contacts?

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
Nothing can stop what is happening. When the process is complete I'm going clubbing and cold approaching like a mad man to make up for lost time, all at the tender age of 33.

You need much longer hair to not look like a skin walker

nigga relax your eyes for fuck's sake

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
High-class, hyper-dolichocephalic pinhead skull.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Grow a mustache to hide your long pilthrum and goatee so your lower third harmonizes better with your midface

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Akhi, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and PointOfNoReturn
The only issue you have is 1000 yard stare, you look like you are in PTSD bro, figure that out first

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
you could pass as 23-25 easily, enjoy your time mogging but please work on your aspie stare

Okay but please don’t look at someone like that in the club because the will either punch you or run away

Stay at home buddyboyo

I feel like op could ascend with a hairpiece

Ur es ratio looks so high

you look ukrainian equals like a slayer

uncanny chad

u will catch multiple criminal charges if u look at a woman like that

By default girls are alr scared of guys coming up to them in the club (unless they are chad). You my friend are going to absolutely terrify them can you look less scary bro JFL