My final looksmax plan

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
keep in mind I dont have a 3d ct scan of my skull, maybe I should make one before I do surgieries. Where can I do that? Somebody knows this?

step 1 this year
Rhinoplasty (currently recovering form it)
2. Eyebrow transplantation cuz of a fucking scar - 1800€
3. coping with jawline fillers - 1500€
4. hairtransplantation in turkey at the end of the year -3000€
5. undereye filler and uppereyelid filler 300€ ?

After this I will gymcel like hell to get lean and wait till I have enough money

step 2 Next year
6, bimax + cccw und genioplasty in italy 15.000€

step 3. after my bimax in italy I will have to gather money again, so i will have to wait a year
7. buccal fat removal 2000€
8. lower eyelid retraction by dr. taban 8.500€. Dr. taban said I dont need orbital decrompression.

step 4 is basically dr eppley implants maxxing
9.infraorbital rim + zygo implants dont know the price 10.000€?
10.jawline implant 10.000€?
11. custom malar implants 10.000€?
12. maybe also some eye area implants for deep set hooded eyes

step 5. will be limb lenghthering in turkey from 177cm to at least 185cm
13. ll 35.000€ in turkey.

step 6. will be getting a lighter eyecolor
I dont know which procedure I will use then because they are currently developing new methods. I hope I dont need implants however. So didint add the cost for it.

cost: overall 97.100 - 100.000€
Im 25 years old now, i think I can gather that money till Im 30 or at least 32. I just said to my mom I will have two jobs, live with her and save every money for surgeries. My brother said he is willing to help me. If I earn 2000€ per month I only need 300€ for myself since I dont have to pay for the rent. So in 12 months I can save up 20.400€ In 5 years I can save up 100.000€.
thats my plan.

bad thing is Im a ugly subhuman. good thing is that I have no unfixibilities (except for my pheno) what so ever, a compact midface and high fhwr
pros
-very wide face
-compact midface
-red beard (lol)
-white
-pct
-no unfixiabilities

cons
-still bloated
-5'10 manlet (I heightfraud to 183cm)
-hair loss/thinning hair
-very ugly big nose ( fixed it with rhinoplasty, but its so swollen, looks still yellowish)
-scar on leftbrow (assymetry, you cant see it in the picture cuz i removed it via photoshop)
-recessed maxilla
- Bad undereye support
-big cucked eyes despite (pct and stong browridge)
-sceral show

my picture is 12 days after rhinoplasty, also I removed the scar on my eyebrow by photoshop to give a better undistorted look
You think that I need mse? my fhwr is already wide.

Attachments

• its over for me.png
    its over for me.png
    768.4 KB · Views: 157
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Slayerino, Deleted member 5131 and 8 others
keep in mind I dont have a 3d ct scan of my skull, maybe I should make one before I do surgieries. Where can I do that? Somebody knows this?

step 1 this year

After this I will gymcel like hell to get lean and wait till I have enough money

step 2 Next year

step 3. after my bimax in italy I will have to gather money again, so i will have to wait a year
8. lower eyelid retraction by dr. taban 8.500€. Dr. taban said I dont need orbital decrompression.

I dont know which procedure I will use then because they are currently developing new methods. I hope I dont need implants however. So didint add the cost for it.

Im 25 years old now, i think I can gather that money till Im 30 or at least 32. I just said to my mom I will have two jobs, live with her and save every money for surgeries. My brother said he is willing to help me. If I earn 2000€ per month I only need 300€ for myself since I dont have to pay for the rent. So in 12 months I can save up 20.400€ In 5 years I can save up 100.000€.
thats my plan.

bad thing is Im a ugly subhuman. good thing is that I have no unfixibilities (except for my pheno) what so ever, a compact midface and high fhwr
pros
-very wide face
-compact midface
-red beard (lol)
-white
-pct
-no unfixiabilities

cons
-still bloated
-hair loss/thinning hair
-very ugly big nose ( fixed it with rhinoplasty, but its so swollen, looks still yellowish)
-scar on leftbrow (assymetry, you cant see it in the picture cuz i removed it via photoshop)
-recessed maxilla
- Bad undereye support
-sceral show

my picture is 12 days after rhinoplasty, also I removed the scar on my eyebrow by photoshop to give a better undistorted look
In conclusion its over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5912
Screenshot 20200708 223754

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Schönling and inceletto
In conclusion its over.
If I can have all that surgeries it wont be over for me.
I dont have a problem with working my ass of, I already do nothing but work 2 jobs. it became normal for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
you are gonna make it bro

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Schönling, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
It's beyond over. When you finish looksmaxing others will get married. That by itself is quite depressing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5131, malignant and 7 others
@Amnesia
If I dont mog Amnesia to utter nothingness in 5 years, I will better consider rope or quit psl

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5522
It's beyond over. When you finish looksmaxing others will get married. That by itself is quite depressing.
this this and this, you will never live a fulfilling life when you even consider starting to do this shit, while everyone else is partying and fucking. Its over dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7506, CursedOne and 1 other person
this this and this, you will never live a fulfilling life when you even consider starting to do this shit, while everyone else is partying and fucking. Its over dude
When you see it that way, its over in a certain way, I mean I needed the looks at a much younger age and couldnt get it. for me its not a big deal living as a free man as a decent looking 30 y old. I can wait. I have waited so long.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 5522

step 1 this year

step 2 Next year

thats my plan.

pros
-very wide face
-compact midface
-red beard (lol)
-white
-pct
-no unfixiabilities

cons
-still bloated
-hair loss/thinning hair
-recessed maxilla
- Bad undereye support
-sceral show

zygo reduction needed badly. wide face is cope. wide jaw is not. wide and round cheekbones are feminine and unattractive, I also suffer from this. Creates a round face, opposite of an attractive face which is angular.

zygo reduction needed badly. wide face is cope. wide jaw is not. wide and round cheekbones are feminine and unattractive, I also suffer from this. Creates a round face, opposite of an attractive face which is angular.
never knew this. can you show me pics before and after from patients who suffer form this?

And here i am only wanting s temple ht

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 2729, Patient A and 2 others
Good luck with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
never knew this. can you show me pics before and after from patients who suffer form this?
busy rn but i'll try later today or tomorrow. im no expert on surgeries either but whatever its input and the more input the better

If you need this many surgeries you’re a genetic abomination

I only need Bimax to fix my overbite and I’m set

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
If you need this many surgeries you’re a genetic abomination

I only need Bimax to fix my overbite and I’m set
Im ugly, Im 3 PSL max. Btw. you can always get more shit done.
I need only 4-6 surgeries to get nromal looking. its just I wanna be better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
You don't need to wait to gymcel and leanmaxx though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
And here i am only wanting s temple ht
You were born lucky with good phenotype, no major failos. of course you need only 1 surgery. You look much better than pitt back when he was still a kid.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 6892
Im ugly, Im 3 PSL max. Btw. you can always get more shit done.
I need only 4-6 surgeries to get nromal looking. its just I wanna be better looking
Good luck to you man. You’re older than me by 10 years so I’m not sure whether you want to focus on looksmaxxing this late in your life

• +1
Wish Good Luck,May God help you!!

Good luck to you man. You’re older than me by 10 years so I’m not sure whether you want to focus on looksmaxxing this late in your life
Yeah, when I was your age I was to busy getting bullied and insulted over my looks, didnt think of surgeries back then, I didint have options as I couldnt work. Also I was only into videogames. that killed it too. also for some surgeries you need to be age 21. some rhinoplastic surgeons dont operate on even 18 years olds because they arent "mature".

I don’t actually he was always 8 psl the common pic of 16 year old him is just a bad one
If I looked the way you do when I was your age Id gigamog everyone in my school

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted
Too much my man, too much. I wouldn't recommend leg lenghtening at 177, just fraud to 180 and you'll be taller than almost every girl. That height is enough to slay, regardless what PSL autists are saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, EverythingMaxxer and NothingCanStopMe
Too much my man, too much
tbh it be enough for me if I had rhinoplasty, eyebrowtransplantation, hair transplantation + fillers done.
I would be a normie. With gymcel, lenses and all that shit I could find someone since I see subhumans who mog me in terms of subhumanity daily. Keep in mind I live in gigacharmany. every guy here is tall, blonde and blue eyed. how you wanna compete with them?
you know I am psl autist who was denied a good life over my bad looks. so I wanna make up for that

I can’t tell if you need mse or not. Lose your bloat and send a picture.
but god damn that is so many procedures

Based future chad. You will maje it. Its never to late

• +1
Post a side profile pic.

I wouldn't recommend leg lenghtening at 177, just fraud to 180 and you'll be taller than almost every girl. That height is enough to slay, regardless what PSL autists are saying
THIS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, EverythingMaxxer, Bird Bluebird and 1 other person
Yeah, when I was your age I was to busy getting bullied and insulted over my looks, didnt think of surgeries back then, I didint have options as I couldnt work. Also I was only into videogames. that killed it too. also for some surgeries you need to be age 21. some rhinoplastic surgeons dont operate on even 18 years olds because they arent "mature".
Indeed I was lucky to discover the blackpill now have a lot of choices to improve my looks at this age

• +1
You're past your prime, stop coping, you'll never become chad.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
just lol at the amount of low iq coping

this is what you will you look like after all of this
11 people who have taken plastic surgery to the extreme - Insider

There are maybe a few looksmaxes for you worth getting, but 80% of this will just utterly ruin you and lead to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and NothingCanStopMe
Tbh just give up and marry a fat chick. Your old and fat just give up bro

Tbh just give up and marry a fat chick. Your old and fat just give up bro
I accept that old but Im not really fat, just bloated and shit fat storage iny my face

One thing to note.
You have to remove your wisdom teeth At least 6 months l before bimax

I think the hair transplantaton and my bimax will be the gamechangers.
hair is life man.

Why so many surgeries wtf,just gymmaxx,lose weight, and do hair transplant and u will be ok bro and don't have to fucking waste 5 years of your life

Why so many surgeries wtf,just gymmaxx,lose weight, and do hair transplant and u will be ok bro and don't have to fucking waste 5 years of your life
wont be enough