my final post before ban

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
well, boyos, it was fun while it all lasted. but im sorry to inform that i will be leaving this site for a yr. ik this may come as heartbreaking news to some of you, given the great influence and presence ive had in this forum, but try not to be too depressed. as they say, all good things must come to an end eventually. heres a little subliminal to cope with the pain of me leaving the forum.

ill do my best to ascend. gonna hop on gear, fix my skin, leanmaxx, read books, get my money up, continue getting good grades, bonesmash, hard mew, facepull, nofap and possibly post a transformation pic here after a yr, if that happens.

yeah, i guess that about it. thank you for the humor, the knowledgeable posts from high iq niggas, the depression to fuel my motivation to ascend. it was all good, i can say this site has changed my life for the better and im actually really grateful to have been blackpilled. but ive been living too comfortably recently with stagnating progress, so its time to start living life a bit hard now, sacrficing short term pleasure for long term reward. ive extracted everything i need to know now and this site is just wasting my time.

free my nigga bumbo, shoutout billy, he was a real one

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and mvp2v1
No way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
see you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 3672, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Gl boyo :Comfy:
2483858 cope2

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 17791, Moggie and 2 others

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15854

• JFL
This nigga ain’t gonna last 2 months. You’ll cope with “well maybe there’s some new looksmaxxing info, they could’ve found a new mewing technique” whatever that thought is, you’ll come back.

• +1
This site may seem like a waste of time, but if you just hop on here for 10-15 minutes a day it's actually useful at keeping you motivated to looksmaxx. Just be aware ascending can get extremely lonely at times so it doesn't hurt to read posts from like minded people every so often.

• +1
Already done 20-30 posts like yours a couple of years ago. Guess what? I'm still here tired of thumbpulling 8 hours a day. Tired of bonesmashing twice a week. Tired of looksmaxing in general. It's all cope. Only surgery matters

• +1
Already done 20-30 posts like yours a couple of years ago. Guess what? I'm still here tired of thumbpulling 8 hours a day. Tired of bonesmashing twice a week. Tired of looksmaxing in general. It's all cope. Only surgery matters
damn, how old were u? im late bloomer tho

This nigga ain’t gonna last 2 months. You’ll cope with “well maybe there’s some new looksmaxxing info, they could’ve found a new mewing technique” whatever that thought is, you’ll come back.
true, idk, i could come back, but fr, im gonna try my best not to

damn, how old were u? im late bloomer tho
Discovered blackpill and looksmax through discord in late 2018 and in this period 2019-2021 I was extremely obsessed over it also I've had some hearbreaks back then and I was consuming redpill videos too. I was giga obsessed with looks blackpill redpill. I used to do morphs for people and get money also making countless posts and research. I remember going out with my face all swollen from bonesmashing. I was bonesmashing and doing push ups I was reading blondejock's salludon's and undisputed posts all day while listening to zyzz's playlists. I was making fake Chad accounts through yubo and obsessing over girls praising looks. I've had my gallery filled with Jordan Barrett pictures, chads in general, black pill content, jeremy meek memes, my potential desirable surgeries, skin care routines, ALL KINDS OF STUFF. At the end I just started abandoning this lifestyle slowly and slowly, Ive had my first relationship, I lost my virginity. I remained blackpill and that looks are everything but I started skipping my skin care my thumbpulling etc. You can't keep doing it consistently forever.. you'll reach to a point where you will start abandoning things without even realizing it. Yes I saw results. Yes I did get hollow checks and my jaw expanded from neck training + thumbpulling l. Yes my chin grew and my eyes became more deepset after bonesmashing and having brusies in face not being able to justify them to my parents and siblings. Yes the journey was worth it but I'm not so obsessed over it now. Looks forever should be your no.1 priority but you'll realize you can't obsessively focus only on this one without sacrificing something else. I've sacrificed time. Yes I believe Ive evolved my mindset 10x more than the average Joe who thinks that just having a haircut and taking a shower will get him laid. But I'm more cynical and emotionless now. Nothing impresses me. I can't think of happiness without thinking of aesthetics and beauty. Perhaps staying oblivious and careless is more healthy. So I'm asking you. Do you wanna devote yourself in this path? Are you sure about it? It's your choice

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 15854
Discovered blackpill and looksmax through discord in late 2018 and in this period 2019-2021 I was extremely obsessed over it also I've had some hearbreaks back then and I was consuming redpill videos too. I was giga obsessed with looks blackpill redpill. I used to do morphs for people and get money also making countless posts and research. I remember going out with my face all swollen from bonesmashing. I was bonesmashing and doing push ups I was reading blondejock's salludon's and undisputed posts all day while listening to zyzz's playlists. I was making fake Chad accounts through yubo and obsessing over girls praising looks. I've had my gallery filled with Jordan Barrett pictures, chads in general, black pill content, jeremy meek memes, my potential desirable surgeries, skin care routines, ALL KINDS OF STUFF. At the end I just started abandoning this lifestyle slowly and slowly, Ive had my first relationship, I lost my virginity. I remained blackpill and that looks are everything but I started skipping my skin care my thumbpulling etc. You can't keep doing it consistently forever.. you'll reach to a point where you will start abandoning things without even realizing it. Yes I saw results. Yes I did get hollow checks and my jaw expanded from neck training + thumbpulling l. Yes my chin grew and my eyes became more deepset after bonesmashing and having brusies in face not being able to justify them to my parents and siblings. Yes the journey was worth it but I'm not so obsessed over it now. Looks forever should be your no.1 priority but you'll realize you can't obsessively focus only on this one without sacrificing something else. I've sacrificed time. Yes I believe Ive evolved my mindset 10x more than the average Joe who thinks that just having a haircut and taking a shower will get him laid. But I'm more cynical and emotionless now. Nothing impresses me. I can't think of happiness without thinking of aesthetics and beauty. Perhaps staying oblivious and careless is more healthy. So I'm asking you. Do you wanna devote yourself in this path? Are you sure about it? It's your choice
im not reading that nigga :lul:

nice copypasta

na jk, read ever single word. grateful you wrote all that for me 🥺🤙. yeah, ill devote myself to this path. ive already find out the harsh truth and dont think i can go back now lol, best to just try move forward as much i can. could u pm your bonesmashing results if possible btw?

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax