My friend commited homicide

future_darktriad000

future_darktriad000

ascending to bluecell...
A friend of mine was beating a guy who touched his girl and that guy literally died after the beating. He was caught by the police and he will go to court. There they will clarify if he killed this guy by accident or on purpose. Either way he will go to prison but he’s still a teen and in Germany the highest prison sentence for a teen is 3 years. Poor dude, he said he cried for 3 hours straight.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, horizontallytall, Mog3D and 15 others
Worst part is he did all that to protect someone who’s gonna get railed after a week max of crying

Jfl id even be impressed if she lasted more than a week without seeing other guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, randomop, horizontallytall and 25 others
I Hope the Family of the murdered Guy Takes revenge

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, mayo mogger, diamondbill and 12 others
Im never getting into a fight for a woman wtf
Dats y u always keep a taser on you nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, randomop, tombradylover and 7 others
not worth it (im not a bitch but seriously dont kill him)

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and future_darktriad000
Worst part is he did all that to protect someone who’s gonna get railed after a week max of crying

Jfl id even be impressed if she lasted more than a week without seeing other guys
She broke up with him after they found out that the guy died

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Lynxress, tombradylover and 25 others
What a faggot! He committed homocide by sucking some dude off!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lynxress, bourgeoizyzz and 5 others
A friend of mine was beating a guy who touched his girl and that guy literally died after the beating. He was caught by the police and he will go to court. There they will clarify if he killed this guy by accident or on purpose. Either way he will go to prison but he’s still a teen and in Germany the highest prison sentence for a teen is 3 years. Poor dude, he said he cried for 3 hours straight.
Did he cry for killing someone or cry for going to jail?

• Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz
Why is people so violent nowadays? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
IMG 7012

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Brutal.

Another reason to never approach a girl in my lifetime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, User28823, urukhaiascension and 3 others

Reminds me of the Polish woman who had her ex murder suicide her boyfriend.

Not as tragic as you ignoring my texts. :_;
Will read soon bhai , my attention span is so shit i just realized i haven’t responded to alot people i usually keep in touch with , alot of people would assume im being fake but im pretty sure i have adhd or something and forget

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Im never getting into a fight for a woman wtf
Dats y u always keep a taser on you nigga
Thank fuck he lives in deutschland where he will get 3 years of prison, in usa he would get 20+ years

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, st.hamudi but 6‘5, future_darktriad000 and 1 other person
Did he cry for killing someone or cry for going to jail?
Both, I guess, cause he was already in prison before and he was only out of prison for a few months until now

Hat er zufällig einen Migrationshintergrund?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and future_darktriad000
He did what he had to do to protect his wahmin

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Hat er zufällig einen Migrationshintergrund?
Ne der ist tatsächlich Deutscher der aber immer auf Kanake gemacht hat, also mit Hosen von Schwester und so

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy3000
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ilovenicotine and Pikabro
Hahah stupid, real hard mfs know when shit's done, enjoy your gf getting railed by someone else while u rot and get touched in prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ilovenicotine, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
action movies have made some people genuinely forget how fragile the human skull is, amongst other things. you can literally die from a single well placed punch ( uncommon but severe brain damage obviously far more likely ), you dont even need to hit the fucking pavement which will propably happen as well as soon as you get knocked down.

NEVER ever get into a street fight no matter how much your pride or masculinity is wounded. you might either die or go to jail for killing. self defense the only obvious exception if you cant run away and someone has you by a headlock or grabs you, this is what that one navy seal dude said who is just a beast of muscles and has no problem saying he'd run away cause his sense of self isnt fragile

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, tombradylover, Latinolooksmaxxer and 5 others
action movies have made some people genuinely forget how fragile the human skull is, amongst other things. you can literally die from a single well placed punch ( uncommon but severe brain damage obviously far more likely ), you dont even need to hit the fucking pavement which will propably happen as well as soon as you get knocked down.

NEVER ever get into a street fight no matter how much your pride or masculinity is wounded. you might either die or go to jail for killing. self defense the only obvious exception if you cant run away and someone has you by a headlock or grabs you, this is what that one navy seal dude said who is just a beast of muscles and has no problem saying he'd run away cause his sense of self isnt fragile
High iq, based

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Son of gigachad
Was he ethnic?

Will read soon bhai , my attention span is so shit i just realized i haven’t responded to alot people i usually keep in touch with , alot of people would assume im being fake but im pretty sure i have adhd or something and forget
No problem pal, just take your time. :p

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29

bluepill is lethal bruh. Dude ruined his life over some random hoe

Either way he will go to prison but he’s still a teen and in Germany the highest prison sentence for a teen is 3 years. Poor dude, he said he cried for 3 hours straight.
He should be lucky he didn't pull that shit in the US. Probably 15 years maximum security where he will get brutalized by the other prisoners.

Overall a reminder of why you should never resort to violence unless absolutely necessary

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
Only three years? I wish I lived there I would beat a new person to death everyday.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ilovenicotine and future_darktriad000

Who cares about that
As a man you only feel alive when fighting. If some cocksucker throws beer over you, you’re going to let it pass instead off bash his face in?

He’s lucky that he’s only getting 3 years in the US he would get sentenced to 80+ years without parole

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, 6ft4 and ilovenicotine
haha what a moron. imagine ruining your life over some disposable pussy that would have eventually cucked him anyway. she was probably leading the other guy on too.

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

• +1
Who cares about that
As a man you only feel alive when fighting. If some cocksucker throws beer over you, you’re going to let it pass instead off bash his face in?

He’s lucky that he’s only getting 3 years in the US he would get sentenced to 80+ years without parole
if thats how you personally feel, by all means give into the rage, and then enjoy getting your rectum reshaped when you drop the soap in prison if things go south.
but all the things i enjoy about my life have nothing to do with violence and my masculine identity remains unphased by any dumbass disrespecting me like that, the real insult would me be potentially throwing my only life away for such BS.

• +1
that nigga only is getting 3 years lol he got away with murder mirin tbh

• +1
based but doing it for a bitch is insanity

• +1

I've been in multiple street fights and nothing came of them
Hit a guy clean to the head 3 times while on tren and folded him but then chased after his mate and when I came back a couple of minutes later he was gone
Got put on the ground a couple of times and was fine (one time I got kicked on the ground but his group pulled him away)
They could've killed me then if they wanted in this scenario but the disagreement wasn't even that big, my brain stopped processing due to being so drunk so I doubt I could've gotten back to my feet

Who cares about that
As a man you only feel alive when fighting.

Legit, feels like a primal warrior spirit takes over your body

• +1
Reactions: nofap, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and diamondbill

This is what happens normally

hitting guys already on the ground is what causes the most problems and I don't see the point ? he is already down.

unless some unlucky shit happens like hit the back of his head on some shit

• +1

She probably already is seeing other guys or was from the start

Dark Triad theory in shambles rn
Oh shit you might be right jfl

Maybe dark traid is only for mind games and not actual real life harming others

Lmao at the guy who died

• JFL
from what i can tell the usual cause of death in a street fight is the back of the head hitting concrete.

This is what happens normally

hitting guys already on the ground is what causes the most problems and I don't see the point ? he is already down.

unless some unlucky shit happens like hit the back of his head on some shit
I dont want to jinx myself but I feel like stories of a handful of one punch kills or basic fist fights on the street that end in death make people think the likelyhood of it happening is way higher than it is
If you dont actually know how to fight (like I dont) your opponent probably isnt being put to sleep before they hit the groud causing them to smack their head

I dont want to jinx myself but I feel like stories of a handful of one punch kills or basic fist fights on the street that end in death make people think the likelyhood of it happening is way higher than it is
Imagine fighting and getting your face broken brutal looksmin

Hit a guy clean to the head 3 times while on tren and folded him but then chased after his mate and when I came back a couple of minutes later he was gone
Got put on the ground a couple of times and was fine (one time I got kicked on the ground but his group pulled him away)
They could've killed me then if they wanted in this scenario but the disagreement wasn't even that big, my brain stopped processing due to being so drunk so I doubt I could've gotten back to my feet

Legit, feels like a primal warrior spirit takes over your body
obviously fighting mattered in prehistoric times, hence the warrior spirit u speak of or why dudes love fight club ( i do too ) or why a 6'5 muscle beast of a man with wide clavicles and a warrior skull is still so attractive. the extend to which a strong chin browridge cheeckbones etc is sexually dimrophic instead of physically advantageous is hard to pinpoint. in those times, you could have propably knocked a dude out cold, fucked any one or more of the girls in his tribe over his corpse, and then eat the leg off that mf too well roasted while grounding yourself with bear feet to replenish vital nutrients from any possible concussions.
good luck trying that today if next time things turn much uglier, modern times u just gotta channel that warrior spirit differently

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000 and 6ft4
She will fuck another guy while he rots in prison

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000 and Deleted member 48689
obviously fighting mattered in prehistoric times, hence the warrior spirit u speak of or why dudes love fight club ( i do too ) or why a 6'5 muscle beast of a man with wide clavicles and a warrior skull is still so attractive. the extend to which a strong chin browridge cheeckbones etc is sexually dimrophic instead of physically advantageous is hard to pinpoint. in those times, you could have propably knocked a dude out cold, fucked any one or more of the girls in his tribe over his corpse, and then eat the leg off that mf too well roasted while grounding yourself with bear feet to replenish vital nutrients from any possible concussions.
good luck trying that today if next time things turn much uglier, modern times u just gotta channel that warrior spirit differently
How badly I wish things were still like this @TheLastLaugh
When you feel you should be having some success with foids but see physically inferior men outperforming you, this really feels like the only way, dishing out KOs to twinks walking hand in hand with an attractive girl

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh