My friend commited homicide

How badly I wish things were still like this @TheLastLaugh
When you feel you should be having some success with foids but see physically inferior men outperforming you, this really feels like the only way, dishing out KOs to twinks walking hand in hand with an attractive girl
its interesting though , the fact that this would propably not work for the sole reason being the fact we are a social species, and therefore your violent tendencies would make you wildly unreliable in regards to cooperation and playing fair. obviously exceptions may still exist but its undoubtetly hard to collect samples here

I dont want to jinx myself but I feel like stories of a handful of one punch kills or basic fist fights on the street that end in death make people think the likelyhood of it happening is way higher than it is
If you dont actually know how to fight (like I dont) your opponent probably isnt being put to sleep before they hit the groud causing them to smack their head

most of the people who act tough don't know how to fight.

I personally always try to diffuse the fight.

Others I know also don't want to fight on the street unless its an arranged fight

but if we have to, ofc we won't hold down, finish as fast as possible to go away

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
its interesting though , the fact that this would propably not work for the sole reason being the fact we are a social species, and therefore your violent tendencies would make you wildly unreliable in regards to cooperation and playing fair. obviously exceptions may still exist but its undoubtetly hard to collect samples here
I wrote something in another post on why psychopathic behavior potentially doesn't get punished as badly as it did in the past since we no longer live in small communities where people would just kill you if you were showing tendencies to fuck over other people and stayed within the community
Whereas now since people live in cities they can just find a new social circle, fuck people over and keep it moving on to somewhere else before their reputation can catch up to them

So there was a stage where tribe/community members would work together to execute pyschopaths who were a net negative to the tribe but now the worst they will face is a light jail sentence if even, so it's becoming beneficial for self interest to behave like a psychopath again (in theory)

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and diamondbill