My gf was raped…

kill yourself

kill yourself
Notice how they're both curries... Respectless creatures devoid of empathy. And I used to share a country with these fucks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, EverythingMattersCel, Aypo129 and 4 others
I can't fucking believe how you can even get hard by forcing yourself upon a girl that does not even want to have sex with you, that alone would be an extreme turnoff.

Men that rape should get fucking executed
I agree dude I'm too nice to rape, couldn't even get hard if I wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and pneumocystosis
Break up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and pneumocystosis
Cut this whore’s head off and shove it up her mother’s asshole.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: pardocel, Vain786, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others
FUCK IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME OP. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME FUCKING THAT WHORE, STRETCHING HER HYMEN, TAKING HER VIRGINITY. FUCK, FUCK I HATE BEING A VIRGIN I WANT TO FEEL A GIRL I WANT TO RAPE A MIDDLE SCHOOLER IN MINECRAFT! FUCK FUCK I WANT TO RAPE A MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRL AND TAKE HER VIRGINITY! IN MINECRAFT!
I should not have been laughing at this so much.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Aypo129, whiteissuperior and 2 others
THIS HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF NOVEL YOU'RE WORKING ON BECAUSE THIS IS TOO FUCKING HOT. MY DICK IS LTIERALLY HARD AS FUCK AND ANGRY THAT HE HAD SEX AND TOOK A CUTE JBS VIRGINITY WHILE I'VE NEVER HAD A GIRL HUG ME FUCK.
Fuck you man I am going to hell for laughing at your responses.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, whiteissuperior and Solar
it’s gonna be hard.
I’m a pussy.
I’ve tried breaking up with her before but then she starts sucking my dick and everything gets better.
Nah fr, i can’t break up with her.
i can’t put my mind to it.

But i think I’m gonna have to if i want a woman who respects me.
Ik Ik, feelings do really get in the way. But guess what else she was suckin, get another girl you like before you breakup. That will make it easier. The more I think about it the worse the story gets. Can’t believe she made up that horse story. I just think she’s leaving parts out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vain786 and pneumocystosis
What kind of dog is it?

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
How do you know she isnt lying about being raped and just fucked some guy?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19469, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Stoicism does not come from lay count, but from increased test + meditation. Nothing has increased my confidence more than having over 1000 ngdl natural test and meditating on the causes of my fears/worries.
I am the most stoic person here and I will tell you and I can tell you that it doesn't come from hormones and mediation. It comes from tragedy, non-romantic heartbreak and loneliness.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 22354
I am the most stoic person here and I will tell you and I can tell you that it doesn't come from hormones and mediation. It comes from tragedy, non-romantic heartbreak and loneliness.
To be scientific, 4 reasons (maybe even more):
  1. Experienced: Coping mechanism in response to tragic events, heartbreak, and loneliness. Military service. High stress jobs in general
  2. Genetic: Psychopathy
  3. Biological: Hormones (test & cortisol) & Meditations
  4. Learned: Meditation through mindfulness and emotional regulation/ culture influence
Since experience is hard to achieve by yourself and psychopathy is genetic, you can only focus on 3. and 4. hence my advice.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Michael Myers
She's a miserable cunt for doing that, but that doesn't mean she should get raped.
Yeah I know, never said she should have been raped, she did have it coming though judging on her actions. So I can't feel sympathy for her, it's like punching a grizzly bear and trying to run away, wouldn't feel bad for that person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Michael Myers
I’m ngl if what she’s saying is true that’s quite fucked up I wouldn’t hold it against her

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
To be scientific, 4 reasons (maybe even more):
  1. Experienced: Coping mechanism in response to tragic events, heartbreak, and loneliness. Military service. High stress jobs in general
  2. Genetic: Psychopathy
  3. Biological: Hormones (test & cortisol) & Meditations
  4. Learned: Meditation through mindfulness and emotional regulation/ culture influence
Since experience is hard to achieve by yourself and psychopathy is genetic, you can only focus on 3. and 4. hence my advice.
Sadly I was unfortunate enough to experience it. I guess it also helps that I can, regardless of my experiences, still smile, laugh and crack jokes easily. I don't even put an effort into it, it just happens. According to the definition of the dictionary, stoicism is "[the] endurance of pain or hardship without the display of feelings and without complaint." This describes me to a T from 19 - 27. But I am genuinely better now since I feel empty. It's weird because my life has only gone downhill. I am religious (and also pessimistic, I believe I am destined to go to hell) so I say alhamdullilah (all praise to God--because I have no other explanation for this).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Yeah I know, never said she should have been raped, she did have it coming though judging on her actions. So I can't feel sympathy for her, it's like punching a grizzly bear and trying to run away, wouldn't feel bad for that person.
Don't worry man, I read all the posts in this thread. I know what you are saying and I actually agreed with many of the things you are saying. It's sad to say but this situation could have been avoided had she listened to her parents. They said those things exactly to protect her from experiences like this. It's sad. The dude should be condemned to a lifetime of loneliness.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Elvisandreaa
damn nigga your gf was riding the 12 inches dick of a horse when she was young cucked asf ltr her now nigga its ober horsepilled again

Love it how almost every neurotic loser here happens to be in a relationship with a "stacylite". :forcedsmile:

While complaining about insane female standards 5 hours a day.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, GetShrekt, whiteissuperior and 2 others
Depending on how autistic your GF is and how old she was when the incident happened, it might have been a matter of lacking social awareness/norms or failing to have acknowledged the danger that comes with conversing with online strangers. As you and I know, the possibility that some users on here are fapping to our images or have the burning desire to doxx us is always a possibility, creating a situation akin to Schrodinger's Cat.

You must understand that given she is autistic, your GF was probably in a state of naivete and likely has not even registered the concept of potentially getting raped (contrary to what many on here might believe). At the end of the day, she learned an important life lesson from that experience, regardless of how horrific and sickening that may have been.

Hold on bro, we're on your side.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
you were cucked. stop the bullshit rape story.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 19469, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Love it how almost every neurotic loser here happens to be in a relationship with a "stacylite". :forcedsmile:

While complaining about insane female standards 5 hours a day.
Have you seen OP before? He's a legit chadlite+

the possibility that some users on here are fapping to our images
Possiblity? Try reality. I am jerking off to your selfies right now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Possiblity? Try reality. I am jerking off to your selfies right now.
Holy shit, do you realize what you just did???

You solved Schrodinger's Cat!

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
We’ve been dating for 3 months.
I was teasing her earlier today for having a high kiss count (4) because I told her mine was 2.

I asked her what those dudes names were.
She named 2 of them, me, then said she didn’t want to talk about the other one.

Of course I’m like “why?”.

She said she didn’t want to talk about it.

I said “stop the bullshit, tell me. It’s the past, why would i care about a dude you kissed”.

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

She explains that during summer 2022 she was very bored. Her friends were working and all she did was stay at home all day playing roblox and talking to strangers on yubo and itsme.

She had one online friend that she would FaceTime a lot.
She made it clear they were friends. He was okay with that. He was an utter subhuman. Blonde, huge nose, acne scars, small eyes, disgusting. She showed me a picture. He is ltn at best.

My girlfriend is a non-nt stacylite. She has some kind of autism. She has weird behaviour patterns. She’s scared of her own shadow.
That’s why I loved her so much. We both are spergs and laughed at ourselves for it.

When I met her for the first time, I told her i was a virgin. She said she was one too.
Up to this day, she has always told me she was a virgin.
When we had sex for the first time 4 months ago, she didn’t bleed.
She told me it was because she did horse riding when she was young and she bled a lot once during training.
I always believed her because she did actually do horse riding when she was young.

Anyway.

She was bored and ltn offered to come visit her, just to chill.
My dumb ass gf, who thought nothing of it, said sure.

The dude arrives to my gfs place.
They sit down to watch a movie. He starts to make a move. My gf is grossed out and tells him no.
He forces her to kiss.
Fast forward a few minutes, he’s slapping her and forcefully pulling her trousers and pants down.

He rapes her and my gf passed out before he penetrated. She woke up in a pool of her own blood.

The dude walked in the room again and ordered her to kiss him or he’d kill her dog.
She was scared. The dude was a psycho. He actually would have killed her dog.
So she sat there crying on the floor, in a puddle of her own blood, while this dude was kissing and licking her face.

After that he left.
Took the train back to where he came from.

My gf has never told her parents, as they were very strict with boys and would never have let her invite a boy to her house.

She just told me this today.

I don’t know how to feel. HOW IS SHE SO FUCKNG STUPID.

She has lied to me all this time.
She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

I am so angry. So fucking angry.

When she told me the story, I didn’t know what to say. I went silent.
She was in tears and kept apologising.
I just sat there, head down.
I said “i need to digest this” and left her accommodation and went to the gym.
She has been crying, texting and calling me 2 hours.

Am I wrong for this?
I know it’s not her fault, i know, but she didn’t have to lie about it.

For all this time i thought i had lost my virginity to a virgin.
All these times she told me i was the one who took her virginity…

I don’t know.

I am angry. I want to kill. I want to die.
I want to fight.

I’m lost.

any help or guidance is appreciated boys
Th 2546930274

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • +1
  • +1
Depending on how autistic your GF is and how old she was when the incident happened, it might have been a matter of lacking social awareness/norms or failing to have acknowledged the danger that comes with conversing with online strangers. As you and I know, the possibility that some users on here are fapping to our images or have the burning desire to doxx us is always a possibility, kind of like Schrodinger's Cat.

You should understand that given she is autistic, your GF was probably in a state of naivete and likely has not even registered the concept of potentially getting raped (contrary to what many on here might believe). At the end of the day, your she learned an important life lesson from that experience, regardless of how horrific and sickening that may have been.

Hold on bro, we're on your side.
HIGHEST IQ ORG USER

• Woah
Horrible for her obviously but lying about virginity consistently for months to you is massive, especially if you were convinced you took her virginity. You have a right to feel used and betrayed.

I believe her that she regrets whatever went on between them... It's a tragic situation. A girl can only lose her innocence once with one guy and in an ideal world it would be her life partner. There can never be love the same as pure innocent teen love and just be thankful that she wasn't in a relationship with this guy and instead you were her first love. Large parts of her life will defined by you forever, even if you left her today.

I think you may end up breaking up with her and you have to come to terms with this. Don't be a redpill retard and trick yourself into pretending she meant nothing and you didn't have good times together. Be glad you aren't in too deep with her. You are probably the most gl and interesting man she will be with so you've kind of ruined all future relationships for her though lmao, you'll also learn some better relationship skills for the next one too. If you want to salvage it that's also possible but personally a breach of trust like this goes far beyond what is acceptable in a LTR.

When I took my first real gf's virginity she bled the first 3 times we had sex and i'm convinced now the only proof of virginity is bleeding. Even then she could have done other stuff prior. However there was not a whole puddle of blood on the floor like she is saying so maybe she's exaggerating that. If you haven't already you'll see this firsthand a few times.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
How did the cheating go bhai?

She didn’t get raped lmao probably consented then regretted it after

Reminder: girl saying this is scared of her own shadow. Caging at this relationship tbh
Yeah, i mean she was obviously at least a bit attracted to the guy.

I mean she literally let her into her house to have 1 on 1 time.

The guy probably just went to far too quickly.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 19469 and House Lannister
I was teasing her earlier today for having a high kiss count (4) because I told her mine was 2.

I said “stop the bullshit, tell me. It’s the past, why would i care about a dude you kissed”.

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

She explains that during summer 2022 she was very bored. Her friends were working and all she did was stay at home all day playing roblox and talking to strangers on yubo and itsme.

She made it clear they were friends. He was okay with that. He was an utter subhuman. Blonde, huge nose, acne scars, small eyes, disgusting. She showed me a picture. He is ltn at best.

My girlfriend is a non-nt stacylite. She has some kind of autism. She has weird behaviour patterns. She’s scared of her own shadow.
That’s why I loved her so much. We both are spergs and laughed at ourselves for it.

When I met her for the first time, I told her i was a virgin. She said she was one too.
She told me it was because she did horse riding when she was young and she bled a lot once during training.
I always believed her because she did actually do horse riding when she was young.

Anyway.

They sit down to watch a movie. He starts to make a move. My gf is grossed out and tells him no.
He forces her to kiss.
Fast forward a few minutes, he’s slapping her and forcefully pulling her trousers and pants down.

He rapes her and my gf passed out before he penetrated. She woke up in a pool of her own blood.

The dude walked in the room again and ordered her to kiss him or he’d kill her dog.
So she sat there crying on the floor, in a puddle of her own blood, while this dude was kissing and licking her face.

After that he left.

My gf has never told her parents, as they were very strict with boys and would never have let her invite a boy to her house.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

she got fucked by a balding 4'11 indian janitor

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
damn, thats fucking crazy

well she only has 1 body other than you (non-consensual) and shes non-nt.

do you really think you can get something better than an autist stacylite?

most whores in the west have multiple bodies by age 18.

shes a victim and a "virgin at heart" however if you want to leave her it doesn't make you a bad person, morally speaking

however i suggest staying since she seems genuinely nice

• +1
damn, thats fucking crazy

well she only has 1 body other than you (non-consensual) and shes non-nt.

do you really think you can get something better than an autist stacylite?

most whores in the west have multiple bodies by age 18.

shes a victim and a "virgin at heart" however if you want to leave her it doesn't make you a bad person, morally speaking

however i suggest staying since she seems genuinely nice
we argued tonight.
She was drunk, so was I.
I left the house party and went home. I told her we’re breaking up.
She fell asleep at the party so she’ll probably read my message tomorrow.
I hate our toxic relationship.
Thank you for your comment, but i think it’s over between us…

• So Sad
Reactions: Solar and Deleted member 22886

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

If you don't find a way to track down this dude find his current gf make her cheat on him with you then send him a video of you blowing out her back your low t. (If he doesn't have a gf his sister or mom will do)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Don't break up with her, just start cheating.

Even ignoring the fact that she lied to you about being a virgin which is a relationship dealbreaker (once a liar always a liar), women who were raped usually have severe mental problems. She will cuck you in the future.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, ManzareK and Deleted member 19469

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

Ehh if she got raped, then it isn't her fault really for not being a virgin
But she is guilty for lying. if she told the truth, you wouldn't dat her, which isn't what she'd want

• +1
Wait your gf included her rapist in her kiss count, but also lied about being a virgin. Sounds like she had a relationship with this LTN and now just says he raped her because he is ugly and she would be ashamed to admit that she lost her virginity to a LTN, what kind of stacylite would want to tell their chadlite boyfriend that the only person they ever fucked was some ugly nigga?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ManzareK, EverythingMattersCel, pneumocystosis and 3 others
I can't fucking believe how you can even get hard by forcing yourself upon a girl that does not even want to have sex with you, that alone would be an extreme turnoff.

Most woman orgasm during it, most women also like consensual-non-consent sex roleplay too.

• +1

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

dump her immediately tbh

• +1

50% chance it didnt happen

• +1
honest advice, very strong from your gf to open up to you. I understand why your frustrated, but she did good. Forgive her and fuck that mfer up if you get the chance. Nothing more disgusting than rape and child porn in this world.
surprised so many cucked replies on this site. its like no one read my thread. women use the i was raped excuse when they know they fucked up. not saying it didnt happen. but theres a good chance it didnt. and another user said it best. even if it did happen, dealing with traumatized women like this is only a recipe for disaster. correct response is to fuck her a few more times then dump her. she lied to you and made up a story about a LTN she hooked up with. Why would she include the LTN in her kiss count and not body count? That tells u that at the very least she consentually kissed him. already holes in her story. Regardless of if the story is true or not, you have to dump her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, ManzareK, GetShrekt and 1 other person
we argued tonight.
She was drunk, so was I.
Why????
If you don't want to date her because she was raped, just wait 2-3 weeks and break up.

Fuckkkkkk. You'll completely destroy her. She said this to you because she trusted you, and after the forum advices you break up with her... She can easily suicide after this..

Why do you fucking ask dating advices on this forum with 90% of kv, it's better go on some PUA forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

Duke nukem words

we argued tonight.
She was drunk, so was I.
I don't fully agree with your decision, however good luck, keep strong. I really wish you to forget about this situation

• +1