My gf was raped…

What if someone injected steroids in me against my will and I made tremendous gains (the steroids did their job).
Could I still claim natty? Even if I didn't consent to the steroids?
“Did you really just compare a woman’s honor to steroids? I can’t even. :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and pneumocystosis
You’re French? I thought you were British. Also how are you so sure she’s a virgin? What’s her age btw?
I live in France but I'm studying in the UK. I moved in September.

I go back to France for holidays.

I met the girl on NYE in back in France. We only kissed. I went to see her 2x since and we just kissed. she's 17 but turns 18 in march.

The reason why we never fucked is because she is a virgin. That's actually one of the first things she said. she said it in front of 30+ people, including her best friends, so there's no way she could've lied about it.

We've been chatting via snap every day since NYE. she doesn't mind my body count of 1. I'm like 95% sure i'll take her virginity. we even talked about it.

She did provoke it herself— not saying she deserves it, no one does. But it’s hard to sympathize with someone who rebels against her parents who specifically told her “no boys” and she goes ahead and does it anyway. The only ones to blame her are the dude and the chick herself. Also I agree that she can claim to be a virgin because she was forced to have sex and it didn’t happen willingly. That’s what I said in my first post in this thread.
you have good morals.

kinda surprising considering your post count ngl.

but it's refreshing, thanks man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and pneumocystosis
Nice cop out dude. You know you can’t explain why this is the case. If you do go ahead and write your essay and I will read every word.
Shit up I don't want to traumatized a already traumatized dog

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • So Sad
find the dude and take your anger out on him if you have a picture of his face you can track him easily, get a ski mask, some sunglasses which you can see with, gloves and shit to not leave any dna and a weapon of choice, stalk the dude for a bit then catch him lackin (in minecraft)

• +1
Despite being the looksmax offtopic section im gonna try and get serious here. I would be upset too in ur position, however what she did is understandable :
"Hey, i like you. Wanna bang after ?"
"Sure !"
"Btw i've never had sex, have you ?"
"Oh just this one time where i was raped"
No way in hell you would have said yes, that's fucking repulsive af. Maybe she didn't just say "yes, one time w someone else" without mentioning the rape part because it simply doesn't count for her, not a relationship with someone she loves. And u seem happy with her so think about wether or not she is worth it, don't rush into things. Force à toi

• Woah
Unironically she put herself in this situation.

Imagine being a girl and inviting any dude when you're home alone when you've no intention about doing sexual stuff with him.

Females need to understand no matter how strong she is, she's genetically inferior to a male. Females should always be careful.

Would've sided with her even if she was wearing provocative clothing but in this case, I can't.

Also, you said she was facetiming him, that means they were talking a lot. The dude must have shown signs of interest to her ngl. Imagine bringing someone over who is attracted to you while home alone, sexual things is bound to happen.

Comfort her but eventually leave her. I know you won't be able to cope with her rape and neither could she
Bro, obviously she was planning to do something, unless she had room temperature iq.

• So Sad
lmao at believing a hole's rape tales. she probably just regretted being a slut for oofy doofy and convinced herself that she was raped 🥰

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElySioNs and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, ElySioNs and pneumocystosis
We’ve been dating for 3 months.
I was teasing her earlier today for having a high kiss count (4) because I told her mine was 2.

I asked her what those dudes names were.
She named 2 of them, me, then said she didn’t want to talk about the other one.

Of course I’m like “why?”.

She said she didn’t want to talk about it.

I said “stop the bullshit, tell me. It’s the past, why would i care about a dude you kissed”.

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

She explains that during summer 2022 she was very bored. Her friends were working and all she did was stay at home all day playing roblox and talking to strangers on yubo and itsme.

She had one online friend that she would FaceTime a lot.
She made it clear they were friends. He was okay with that. He was an utter subhuman. Blonde, huge nose, acne scars, small eyes, disgusting. She showed me a picture. He is ltn at best.

My girlfriend is a non-nt stacylite. She has some kind of autism. She has weird behaviour patterns. She’s scared of her own shadow.
That’s why I loved her so much. We both are spergs and laughed at ourselves for it.

When I met her for the first time, I told her i was a virgin. She said she was one too.
Up to this day, she has always told me she was a virgin.
When we had sex for the first time 4 months ago, she didn’t bleed.
She told me it was because she did horse riding when she was young and she bled a lot once during training.
I always believed her because she did actually do horse riding when she was young.

Anyway.

She was bored and ltn offered to come visit her, just to chill.
My dumb ass gf, who thought nothing of it, said sure.

The dude arrives to my gfs place.
They sit down to watch a movie. He starts to make a move. My gf is grossed out and tells him no.
He forces her to kiss.
Fast forward a few minutes, he’s slapping her and forcefully pulling her trousers and pants down.

He rapes her and my gf passed out before he penetrated. She woke up in a pool of her own blood.

The dude walked in the room again and ordered her to kiss him or he’d kill her dog.
She was scared. The dude was a psycho. He actually would have killed her dog.
So she sat there crying on the floor, in a puddle of her own blood, while this dude was kissing and licking her face.

After that he left.
Took the train back to where he came from.

My gf has never told her parents, as they were very strict with boys and would never have let her invite a boy to her house.

She just told me this today.

I don’t know how to feel. HOW IS SHE SO FUCKNG STUPID.

She has lied to me all this time.
She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

I am so angry. So fucking angry.

When she told me the story, I didn’t know what to say. I went silent.
She was in tears and kept apologising.
I just sat there, head down.
I said “i need to digest this” and left her accommodation and went to the gym.
She has been crying, texting and calling me 2 hours.

Am I wrong for this?
I know it’s not her fault, i know, but she didn’t have to lie about it.

For all this time i thought i had lost my virginity to a virgin.
All these times she told me i was the one who took her virginity…

I don’t know.

I am angry. I want to kill. I want to die.
I want to fight.

I’m lost.

any help or guidance is appreciated boys
u need to kill that fucker
i beat the fuck out of this dude who forced my gf to kiss him bfore we met at a rugby match

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and pneumocystosis
My new and updated thoughts on this thread:

@Bozoogway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and pneumocystosis
I was teasing her earlier today for having a high kiss count (4) because I told her mine was 2.

I said “stop the bullshit, tell me. It’s the past, why would i care about a dude you kissed”.

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

She explains that during summer 2022 she was very bored. Her friends were working and all she did was stay at home all day playing roblox and talking to strangers on yubo and itsme.

She made it clear they were friends. He was okay with that. He was an utter subhuman. Blonde, huge nose, acne scars, small eyes, disgusting. She showed me a picture. He is ltn at best.

My girlfriend is a non-nt stacylite. She has some kind of autism. She has weird behaviour patterns. She’s scared of her own shadow.
That’s why I loved her so much. We both are spergs and laughed at ourselves for it.

When I met her for the first time, I told her i was a virgin. She said she was one too.
She told me it was because she did horse riding when she was young and she bled a lot once during training.
I always believed her because she did actually do horse riding when she was young.

Anyway.

They sit down to watch a movie. He starts to make a move. My gf is grossed out and tells him no.
He forces her to kiss.
Fast forward a few minutes, he’s slapping her and forcefully pulling her trousers and pants down.

He rapes her and my gf passed out before he penetrated. She woke up in a pool of her own blood.

The dude walked in the room again and ordered her to kiss him or he’d kill her dog.
So she sat there crying on the floor, in a puddle of her own blood, while this dude was kissing and licking her face.

After that he left.

My gf has never told her parents, as they were very strict with boys and would never have let her invite a boy to her house.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

If I was you I would have went to his house and beat his ass, or killed him

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

any help or guidance is appreciated boyss
same happened to me. she was htn. i lost my virginity with her. we both was spergs too btw. she admited later that she got raped by her uncle when she was 15. in both holes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel and Shkreliii

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

What kind of stupid dumb cuck incel fantasy is this nigga???
Are you sure that "subhuman" that took her virginity wasnt the BBC that fucked her in front of you?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Shkreliii

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

Brutal horsepill + tales

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

Low tier bait, go fuck yourself, why are you thinkjng abt urself when something happened to ur gf. Tales either way, but go and beat the ltn rat

Low tier bait, go fuck yourself, why are you thinkjng abt urself when something happened to ur gf. Tales either way, but go and beat the ltn rat
women are objects and always lie, realistically tho the situation will never happen whats stacylite just chills with random ltn

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Brutal horsepill + tales
That nigga completely lost me on the "horse riding" part, what in the actual fuck he thought anyone here would believe this?

JFL at his effort writing a big ass fanfiction about the BBC that took the virginity of his gf in front of him, Nigga tries to paint himself as the incel savior while painting the BBC to be a subhuman rapist, Absolutely disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, bloomercel and Shkreliii
What kind of stupid dumb cuck incel fantasy is this nigga???
Are you sure that "subhuman" that took her virginity wasnt the BBC that fucked her in front of you?
Reeks sussy, why the fuck would you share this on .org

Reeks sussy, why the fuck would you share this on .org
That nigga completely lost me on the "horse riding" part, what in the actual fuck he thought anyone here would believe this?

JFL at his effort writing a big ass fanfiction about the BBC that took the virginity of his gf in front of him, Nigga tries to paint himself as the incel savior while painting the BBC to be a subhuman rapist, Absolutely disgusting
Because its the truth

I've actually been in slightly similar situation, without cuck fetish ofc. But best advice just beat the dude to a bloody pulp

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
I've actually been in slightly similar situation, without cuck fetish ofc. But best advice just beat the dude to a bloody pulp
sounds beta, kys

How is it beta to repay
imagine going off the word of a foid, you would probably just beat up a man who didn't do anything. and it quite literally is beta to beat someone up cause you're girl told u something

imagine going off the word of a foid, you would probably just beat up a man who didn't do anything. and it quite literally is beta to beat someone up cause you're girl told u something
And then ill beat a man? Are you a beta?
And i have proof.

Hahahaha who the fuck cares, beating an ltn if its rigjt is good

And then ill beat a man? Are you a beta?
And i have proof.

Hahahaha who the fuck cares, beating an ltn if its rigjt is good
you don't have proof cause nothing actually happened, besides yes it clearly is beta to risk jail time cause ur "girl" cried rape

same happened to me. she was htn. i lost my virginity with her. we both was spergs too btw. she admited later that she got raped by her uncle when she was 15. in both holes.
is she muslim?

If u really love her than u will understand her. Try being in her shoes, imagine telling ur boyfriend that ur first sexual experience was a fucking rape.

She started tearing up.

Oh dear. What happened.

Anyway.

He forces her to kiss.

After that he left.

She never was a virgin.

I feel used.

Am I wrong for this?

I don’t know.

I want to fight.

I’m lost.

train mma and actually gymmax hard and gain weight for 1-2 years, fight the guy (him not knowing who you are if hes that crazy) beat him up and dont stop, someone like that deserves no mercy tbh.

BRUTAL.

Stay with her but start looking for a new virgin gf. If you cant find a virgin girl then just stay with this one.