My Girlfriend's Father is racist to me

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
I am just a Mexican/American from Southern Calfornia with a white girlfriend but her dad doesn't want me, I met her in class and told my friend "who is the blonde" then when the class ended I approached her and we talked, after school we walked together to her home, she presented me to her father who asked with a face of disgust "is he italian?", I asked her to a date and she accepted, everything was going fine but when her father found I out that I was Mexican he didn't allowed me to see her again, I tried to contact her in so many ways until I in the middle of the night inside a telephone booth with my guitar singing her songs she liked, my older brother said that I looked sad and sexually frustrated since I had constant wet dreams and erections, he took me to Tijuana where I fucked some hookers, I end up waking up in a place I didn't know, It felt good but I still miss her

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, zura, Mio and 5 others
Nigger

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, gribsufer1, Patient A and 2 others
Tough

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Nigger

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, gribsufer1 and Jamaldickjavontus
good dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, solohunter99, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Over for central americans tbh, you have to be either a white Argentinian, whitexican or a Caribbean Dominican bull to get white foids

Why would the father want to ruin his own bloodline? He doesn’t.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I am just a Mexican/American from Southern Calfornia with a white girlfriend but her dad doesn't want me, I met her in class and told my friend "who is the blonde" then when the class ended I approached her and we talked, after school we walked together to her home, she presented me to her father who asked with a face of disgust "is he italian?", I asked her to a date and she accepted, everything was going fine but when her father found I out that I was Mexican he didn't allowed me to see her again, I tried to contact her in so many ways until I in the middle of the night inside a telephone booth with my guitar singing her songs she liked, my older brother said that I looked sad and sexually frustrated since I had constant wet dreams and erections, he took me to Tijuana where I fucked some hookers, I end up waking up in a place I didn't know, It felt good but I still miss her

I'm really sorry but this is funny.

HUGE WHITEPILL I DIDNT KNOW U COULD SAY STOP SEEING HIM

Date your own race

He was probably mad you weren’t a BBC pounding his daughter

Keep beta buxxing, its a matter of time before you get hit by the cold hard truth that life is

LARP