My growth plates closed while on AI???

L

lixx

Bronze
My doctor said my plates closed but I was on an AI (prescribed arimidex). I thought it keeps them open???

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and Jeww
It was probably on the verge of closing right when you started AIs. Also AIs should ideally be taken at 16yo or less. After 16yo most plates are almost closed and the benefits arent good. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
It was probably on the verge of closing right when you started AIs. Also AIs should ideally be taken at 16yo or less. After 16yo most plates are almost closed and the benefits arent good. How old are you?
I started at 15 1/2 and they closed around 16 1/2

• +1
I started at 15 1/2 and they closed around 16 1/2
How tall are you? And how tall are your parents? Did you showed your doctor and actual bone age x ray?

• +1
:lul:retard

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and tigrxs
im 5'6 mom 5'9 and dad 5'7. He said bone age was normal
That seems very off. Did he legit said "they are closed" or "you wont grow anymore"? Also, how are you buying AIs? Doctor gave you or are you getting it from the internet? If doctor gave you then maybe you already had a pretty advanced bone age. Your expected height would be around 5'10-5'11.

• +1
Probably got scammed, maybe don't trust Chinese products :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, tigrxs and Jeww
That seems very off. Did he legit said "they are closed" or "you wont grow anymore"? Also, how are you buying AIs? Doctor gave you or are you getting it from the internet? If doctor gave you then maybe you already had a pretty advanced bone age. Your expected height would be around 5'10-5'11.
got everything from doctor. He basically determined they were close due to the fact that I wasnt really growing between visits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
got everything from doctor. He basically determined they were close due to the fact that I wasnt really growing between visits.
Thats doest make much sense. "Not growing" between visits doesnt mean much. Most boys will grow in a "constant/ continuous" way but its not that rare to not grow for a years or two and then start a growth spurt. You need to know your actual bone AGE. Every time you do a bone age scan you receive on the result paper what is your bone age. Thats the only things that matters. If its less than 17yo its 100% worth it to keep taking AIs. Also, wrist x ray are not the only plates that exist. Some theorize knee x rays are also equally relevant because there are growth plates there and they fuse later than wrist one. So try to keep taking AIs for the next 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: lixx
Thats doest make much sense. "Not growing" between visits doesnt mean much. Most boys will grow in a "constant/ continuous" way but its not that rare to not grow for a years or two and then start a growth spurt. You need to know your actual bone AGE. Every time you do a bone age scan you receive on the result paper what is your bone age. Thats the only things that matters. If its less than 17yo its 100% worth it to keep taking AIs. Also, wrist x ray are not the only plates that exist. Some theorize knee x rays are also equally relevant because there are growth plates there and they fuse later than wrist one. So try to keep taking AIs for the next 6 months.
its over, let him grieve in piece🙏

his next action should be revenge, ravage them all🙏

ill see what i can do. He's being stubborn tho ngl

should i try to get a second opinion?

ill see what i can do. He's being stubborn tho ngl
Being honest, ALL DOCTORS are "stubborn". They dont really care about maximizing results. They dont think like engineers. They have dumb tables that basically say unless you are a complete subhuman that looks like a toad and is 4'11 they will claim "its all fine" and make you pay 200 dollars for a dumb visit to his place. I say this as a med student. Sad but true reality.

you know what to do to him, ruin his life like he ruined yours🙏
tutorial:

🙏

Being honest, ALL DOCTORS are "stubborn". They dont really care about maximizing results. They dont think like engineers. They have dumb tables that basically say unless you are a complete subhuman that looks like a toad and is 4'11 they will claim "its all fine" and make you pay 200 dollars for a dumb visit to his place. I say this as a med student. Sad but true reality.
very true. I cant believe my normal pediatric doctor didnt say anything. I had to make the request to see an endocrinologist. Apparently she thought that 5'3 at 15 was normal.

very true. I cant believe my normal pediatric doctor didnt say anything. I had to make the request to see an endocrinologist. Apparently she thought that 5'3 at 15 was normal.
I was that height then, i'm 5'10 at 16

• +1
most doctors r old school and they never bother to search for new infos

• +1
and if you feel like taking it out on more than just him,

you're going to need
1. bulletproof gear
2. an AK-12
3. a shit ton of drugs

Plan
1. get your bulletproof gear on and get your AK-12
2. inject as many drugs as you can, so you dont take pain
3. go to a densely populated area
4. go crazy

optional
If you would like to be remembered, kill Taylor Swift and draw a swastika on your chest

optional
Committing a terrorist attack, attacking densely populated areas or tourist attractions is ideal. This can be achieved by:
1. making a makeshift bomb, unfortunately, I can't tell you how because I would get raided, I already have a history of violent crimes so I would be in lots of trouble, sorry (y)
2. Apply the explosive to your chest
3. take a hostage, ideally someone weak, a woman or child
4. trigger the explosive next to a place that supplies vital things like electricity, food, etc or any place that would cause a lot of people negative effects
5. you're dead but at least you'll be remembered for a bit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john788