My hair is thick af but my hairline isnt rlly straight

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
My hair is thick af but my hairline isnt rlly straight is this good genes

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
same case for me, no matter how thick your hair is, you're still probably going to get balding like a dog,

same is happening for me, hair is hard asf man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, WayneBraaaah and Gerardwayfan
same case for me, no matter how thick your hair is, you're still probably going to get balding like a dog,

Im not balding, my hairline has been the same for years now lol its just genetics, and id rather have nw2 or nw3 hairline with perfectly thick hair rather than nw0 with very thin

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and LooksThinker
Im not balding, my hairline has been the same for years now lol its just genetics, and id rather have nw2 or nw3 hairline with perfectly thick hair rather than nw0 with very thin
idk i have dandruff thats litteraly impossible to remove, might be shedding cuz of that, i gotta work hard with my hair

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

Some guys by looking at them they look like they will never bald Zayn Malik will probably never bald

Having thick hair is a very good thing, many people desire this and foids will envy you JFL As for your hairline not being perfectly straight, that’s normal for a man it isnt a big deal.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, mathis and Ethan Cúnt
idk i have dandruff thats litteraly impossible to remove, might be shedding cuz of that, i gotta work hard with my hair
fucking same man I've almost tried everything, my ultra low dose accutane for flawless skin doesn't help hair dryness either, guess that's the tradeoff

• So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii
I hve dandruff and dhermatitis too and i swear my hairline changes day by day, sometimes is good sometimes is absolute dogshit almost nw2

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
My hair is thick af but my hairline isnt rlly straight is this good genes
honestly having a small m shape is better than having it completly straight, thats why norwoodcels get a small m shape hairline rather than completly straight when doing a hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: asdvek