Will eating 1500 calories a day cause my hair to thin?

F

fizz

Iron
I’m planning on starting to eat only 1500 calories a day to lose weight but i’m afraid my hair will start to thin or fall out

I’m planning on starting to eat only 1500 calories a day to lose weight but i’m afraid my hair will start to thin or fall out
both sudden weight gain or weight loss might cause ur hair to thin, ive been through this.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
1500 depends on your basal metabolic rate, all else equal for some it may cause thinning while for others its very unlikely or not at all

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
No, if you're predisposed to it you're gonna go bald anyway don't fight it just improve everything else imo

Honest question: why eat that low calories? Are you 5'2?
I eat that much to lose weight and I'm 6'4 220lbs, depends on your metabolism really which is to do with your thyroid rather than height

No, if you're predisposed to it you're gonna go bald anyway don't fight it just improve everything else imo
shut the fuck up retard, dandruff can cause a bunch of hair loss because your head itches and you scratch it like a moron meaning you can prevent it

shut the fuck up retard, dandruff can cause a bunch of hair loss because your head itches and you scratch it like a moron meaning you can prevent it
lmao if you think thats true by anything more than a marginal amount, you're going to be bald.

lmao if you think thats true by anything more than a marginal amount, you're going to be bald.
I dont know about you but I have had my dht so high that I grew a 7 incher and have crazy giant dandruff on my head while still not finished with puberty, and it itches 24/7

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
i just wanna like lose weight really quick
1500 calories is fine, but dont try to rush the process of losing fat or else the whole thing will just go to shit and you’ll go back to eating like ass

Ur 1500 calories should come from real nutrient rich food, and when that happens you’ll realize how much 1500 calories can actually fill you up when you aren’t eating goyslop

But again, don’t try to rush the process take it from someone who wasted a whole year trying to “lose weight fast” when i couldve just took it slow and lost all of it in 6 months :feelswah:

Btw how tall r u and what weight?? Very crucial

No that is all to genetics

I eat that much to lose weight and I'm 6'4 220lbs, depends on your metabolism really which is to do with your thyroid rather than height
How tf does it not depend on height? Taller people need more maintenance calories because they fucking burn more. Eating 1500 cal you'll just tank your test will probably regain weight later

1500 calories is fine, but dont try to rush the process of losing fat or else the whole thing will just go to shit and you’ll go back to eating like ass

Ur 1500 calories should come from real nutrient rich food, and when that happens you’ll realize how much 1500 calories can actually fill you up when you aren’t eating goyslop

But again, don’t try to rush the process take it from someone who wasted a whole year trying to “lose weight fast” when i couldve just took it slow and lost all of it in 6 months :feelswah:

i am 5’10, and around 190-200 pounds, it’s kinda hard to eat like healthy food since my parents decide what i eat. my plan was to just like eating whatever i wanted until i hit 1500 calories for the day and then just stop eating and go to bed early or something

Leanmaxxing is so easy with raw animal foods, i eat meat eggs and raw milk to leanmaxx and fasting 12 hours and i look like this
Screenshot 20240406 004713 cominstagramandroid

i am 5’10, and around 190-200 pounds, it’s kinda hard to eat like healthy food since my parents decide what i eat. my plan was to just like eating whatever i wanted until i hit 1500 calories for the day and then just stop eating and go to bed early or something
That won't work in the long run. Can't you cook some eggs in the morning without your parents bruh and then some meat

That won't work in the long run. Can't you cook some eggs in the morning without your parents bruh and then some meat
yeah i could cook eggs but idk like raw meat to cook, idk how to cook meat

I sorta have the same issue, im “forced” to eat dinner w/ them and eat the food my mom makes, but other than that for the rest of the day I cook and eat what i want.

Eat less of what your parents make and more of what you make, start off by learning how to cook raw meat and eggs (reallyyy fucking easy lol)

Download myfitnesspal and track ur cals, try to hit atleast 115g protein a day, but ur not gonna die if you dont.

Watch a guide on YouTube a monkey could cook meat
i don’t think my parents would let me cook meat cus like idk we don’t really have spare meat just lying around but idk maybe i could ill see , not sure how long it takes to cook meat but if it takes a decent amount of time then idk if i could most morning cus i got school

i don’t think my parents would let me cook meat cus like idk we don’t really have spare meat just lying around but idk maybe i could ill see , not sure how long it takes to cook meat but if it takes a decent amount of time then idk if i could most morning cus i got school
like all the meat we have is planned to be for some kind of dinner or something but i’ll ask

I sorta have the same issue, im “forced” to eat dinner w/ them and eat the food my mom makes, but other than that for the rest of the day I cook and eat what i want.

Eat less of what your parents make and more of what you make, start off by learning how to cook raw meat and eggs (reallyyy fucking easy lol)

Download myfitnesspal and track ur cals, try to hit atleast 115g protein a day, but ur not gonna die if you dont.
Okay 👍🏼, does it matter what kind of eggs cus i like boiled eggs lol, any reason why the protein is important? im not really informed about this kind of stuff, i was also thinking about taking biotin cus i heard it’ll stop hair thinning while losing weight

Okay 👍🏼, does it matter what kind of eggs cus i like boiled eggs lol, any reason why the protein is important? im not really informed about this kind of stuff, i was also thinking about taking biotin cus i heard it’ll stop hair thinning while losing weight
Pretty uncommon to lose hair while losing weight unless you’re literally completely depriving yourself of calories and nutrients

And nah, eggs are eggs doesnt matter how you cook them one scrambled egg is the same thing as one boiled egg

Protein is important because it’ll keep you satiated for longer, help you not lose all your muscle, and when you’re goal is to eat more protein you’re just more likely to eat healthier. Right now it might not be your goal, but after losing weight building muscle should definitely be a goal, and of course protein is what you need to build muscle.

If i were u, do weight lifting 3 days a week to start off and cardio on the rest of the days. You’ll be able to build muscle and burn fat at the same time since you’re a beginner.

I thought this too and you probably think the same, but when i was losing weight i thought to myself “nah idgaf about muscle i just wanna lose fat” but if you lose all that fat just to be scrawny and skinny under it, you’ll go from looking like shit to a little bit less shit

• +1
Reactions: fizz
might do, depends if you are predisposed to balding, and how much below maintenance is 1500 for you, a cut of any kind will spike cortisol which can lead to hair thinning

Why the fuck you eat 1.5k cal a day? Fucking faggot you have anorexia?

• +1
Reactions: Nerian
i just wanna like lose weight really quick
Do you think people warn against this because they don't want you to get results sooner? No, it's because it's a fucking disaster for your body. You will tank your hormones, or your thyroid, or both, pump your cortisol, and you will almost certainly lose muscle. Honestly, I just think you're an idiot if you do this, and you will suffer the consequences.

Do you think people warn against this because they don't want you to get results sooner? No, it's because it's a fucking disaster for your body. You will tank your hormones, or your thyroid, or both, pump your cortisol, and you will almost certainly lose muscle. Honestly, I just think you're an idiot if you do this, and you will suffer the consequences.
so what do u suggest i do?

Yes. The body decreases hair growth to conserve calories in a calorie deficit.

Eating collagen rich foods will help.