My hair stopped falling after I stopped using shampoo

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
This was literally the best realisation of my life nigga just go 2 weeks without using shampoo and you’ll see I’m literally mindblown at how good the texture is after

You literally will have better hair, stronger hair and way less costs

Shampoo is a scam but it’s very important u fight the first 2 weeks of oily smelly hair since ur hair has to get used to producing it’s oils again

I swear it’s worth it tho I’m still mirin how much it improved me

Bro nobody needs shampoo it’s literally a scam

Humans have gone without shampoo for centuries and their hair was just as good as today shampoo is the most elaborate scam ever

It makes ur hair dirty when u stop using it that’s why it’s so brutal and ppl think they have to use it but if u push through for 2 weeks it’s back to normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, RAMU KAKA and The Grinch
I think it depends on hair

I think it depends on hair
No bro trust me just try it

This was a result of my laziness just stopped buying shampoo

ITS A SCAM the only time period ppl needed shampoo was for women to take out that sticky hairstyle

After that it remained as a scam and it makes ur hair need it that’s why ppl think it’s so important

It’s not normal after u stop using shampoo ur hair becomes super disgusting that shouldn’t be normal and that’s why after 2
Weeks it’ll go back to normal

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No bro trust me just try it

This was a result of my laziness just stopped buying shampoo

ITS A SCAM the only time period ppl needed shampoo was for women to take out that sticky hairstyle

After that it remained as a scam and it makes ur hair need it that’s why ppl think it’s so important

It’s not normal after u stop using shampoo ur hair becomes super disgusting that shouldn’t be normal and that’s why after 2
Weeks it’ll go back to normal
Ik,I saw videos of people saying no poo doesn't work for everyone and stuff
I only shampoo my hair once a week because it's unnatural and I need it but after some time I'll only use watah!

depends on hair type.
if you have a negroid gene like i do, anything with silicones willdo that, which is 90% of shampoos

i have a mild amount of hair shed even eith no shampoo

depends on hair type.
if you have a negroid gene like i do, anything with silicones willdo that, which is 90% of shampoos
Ik,I saw videos of people saying no poo doesn't work for everyone and stuff
I only shampoo my hair once a week because it's unnatural and I need it but after some time I'll only use watah!
I would stop shampoo use as a whole

The thing is shampoo is the perfect scam so if u use it ur hair will smell and feel like shit 1 or 2 days after u stop

But if u keep fighting it for 2 weeks it will stop needing shampoo

That’s why i wouldn’t even only use it once idk if the type of hair has anything to do with it I have thick straight hair

The thing is shampoo is the perfect scam so if u use it ur hair will smell and feel like shit 1 or 2 days after u stop

That’s why i wouldn’t even only use it once idk if the type of hair has anything to do with it I have thick straight hair
What do u think about the natural no sulfate no nothing quality shampoos

What do u think about the natural no sulfate no nothing quality shampoos
I use no shampoo as a whole because it’s useless

What shampoo does is break ur hairs production of oils and make ur hair dependent on it so if u go a day without shampoo ur hair becomes disgusting

After I stopped using for 2 weeks my hair with just water became just as good if not better than when I used shampoo but now I don’t need to spend money on it so it’s a plus

Shampoo is literally the most useless thing ever since it basically doesn’t improve ur hair in any way but makes it so that if u stop using it for 1 day ur hair becomes trash

I haven’t washed my hair for 3 months, and I go to school with such a head, they tell me why don’t you wash your hair, and I answer, I don’t want to. I just don’t want to, it will shock them, apparently the king’s morality is not accessible to everyone

I use no shampoo as a whole because it’s useless

What shampoo does is break ur hairs production of oils and make ur hair dependent on it so if u go a day without shampoo ur hair becomes disgusting

After I stopped using for 2 weeks my hair with just water became just as good if not better than when I used shampoo but now I don’t need to spend money on it so it’s a plus

Shampoo is literally the most useless thing ever since it basically doesn’t improve ur hair in any way but makes it so that if u stop using it for 1 day ur hair becomes trash
The shampoo gradually causes chemical poisoning of the scalp

This was literally the best realisation of my life nigga just go 2 weeks without using shampoo and you’ll see I’m literally mindblown at how good the texture is after

Shampoo is a scam but it’s very important u fight the first 2 weeks of oily smelly hair since ur hair has to get used to producing it’s oils again

Humans have gone without shampoo for centuries and their hair was just as good as today shampoo is the most elaborate scam ever

It makes ur hair dirty when u stop using it that’s why it’s so brutal and ppl think they have to use it but if u push through for 2 weeks it’s back to normal
this is actually real asf shampoo will make you bald jfl

I have chronic dandruff and my hair gets greasy as fuark so no thanks.

Kys you faggots lmao imagine trusting a corporation. Keep eating your seed oils and you pizzas, keep buying your livers that are full of hormones and dying animals that are fed trash. Keep showering with estrogen, keep heating up your food and not eating it raw. Y’all will never learn