my head is so fucking small

Z

zzsleepin

Iron
idk how to explain it but my head is so small for my frame im 5'10 and every person i know thats my height has bigger head with a longer neck and ever person that has the same shoulder height to me heightmoggs me due to the head size ts holding me back from 6ft but im 16 so hopefully its not over yet

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emanuel, gonion wanter, zura and 2 others
Post your pictures retard

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel, dannydipss, TheReckons and 2 others
Same. It's over.

learn to find enjoyment in being a cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emanuel, aleksander, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Small head is actually ideal, but it needs to be combined with good frame and proportions. Most male models have smaller heads. So unless if its comically small it's probably not an issue.

3804291 3716623 image 1

• JFL
Reactions: Emanuel and nigkook
skull size is literally everything bro, im sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: Miniskull
Small head is actually ideal, but it needs to be combined with good frame and proportions. Most male models have smaller heads. So unless if its comically small it's probably not an issue.
no, models have tall skulls

I have made posts in the past about how to go about increasing skull size. But since you are 16 I will say its def not over. your skull will continue to grow easily into your early 20s. Not by a lot but a noticable amount, at leased it did for me. It went from subhuman small, to ltn small. So still small but more easily copable.

I suggest you get your diet and lifestyle in check. high T levels will grow bones including bones of your face (maxilla, mandible zygo etc). You can also suppliment k2 mk4 which will help.

Its not over for smallskull cels. certainly one of the worse falios but not over.

idk how to explain it but my head is so small for my frame im 5'10 and every person i know thats my height has bigger head with a longer neck and ever person that has the same shoulder height to me heightmoggs me due to the head size ts holding me back from 6ft but im 16 so hopefully its not over yet
Stfu Peanut head🥜💯🤪

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Miniskull and Fiqh
barrett gets skullmogged by a lot models and he mogs them, im sure its all in your head (kek)

Good for u bhai i have a big ass skull

what is your head circumference? measure it like this

big frame with a head bigger than average is dimorphic and dominating. But giveyourself a few years, it grows in the early 20s

i feel like smaller head makes your frame/shoulder looks bigger? no?

i feel like smaller head makes your frame/shoulder looks bigger? no?

No thats a narrow head, and it doesnt make too much of a difference how wide your head is

Having a tall skull is important though, most gl people have tall skulls with good depth

Last edited: