My height is making me depressed would life be better if I was 6’4 barefoot

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV in the Middle East |

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and chosen-one
I think it’s essential to be 6’3+ with atleast average frame for maximum jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
i know bro just be chad ...all of controllable life problems solved....women,social circles ,career

i know bro just be chad ...all of controllable life problems solved....women,social circles ,career
height is so important in the long run, I have less respect for men over 40 who are below 5’8 than if they were 6’0+.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
guess so ,how tall are u ?

How will I ever travel to Europe

plus if u are like sub 20 y/o u could milk a inch if u health max everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
plus if u are like sub 20 y/o u could milk a inch if u health max everyday
It’s really unfortunate cause my dad is 6’1 but me married my mom 5’3, but on the bright side I got her big frame

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
dihydrogen oxide bro

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
life begins at 7'0

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
It’s really unfortunate cause my dad is 6’1 but me married my mom 5’3, but on the bright side I got her big frame
suckks apparently ur predicted height is mother height /father height ...average plus 5 inches for men .so in your case so 6ft seems right.

suckks apparently ur predicted height is mother height /father height ...average plus 5 inches for men .so in your case so 6ft seems right.
If my little brother (5’9 mom) grows up to brutally height mog me I’ll loose it, I have to get to 6’2 to minimize the mog

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
How do I health maxx?
perfect diet zero processed sugar .....especially .high protein/veg basic shit ,early nights good sleep /lots of cardio 2hr like 4 times not too much to inhibit recovery. stretching to take the muscular tension of your skeleton. Calcium rich food and lots of water

• +1
perfect diet zero processed sugar .....especially .high protein/veg basic shit ,early nights good sleep /lots of cardio 2hr like 4 times not too much to inhibit recovery. stretching to take the muscular tension of your skeleton. Calcium rich food and lots of water
Can collagen supplement help?

the last girl i slayed yesterday said when she met me 'you're really tall that's so good teehee' and was giga smiling. Brutal height pill.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
dihydrogen oxide bro
Haven’t heard this in a long time lmao
Happy Mike Tyson GIF by Top Rank Boxing

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
the last girl i slayed yesterday said when she met me 'you're really tall that's so good teehee' and was giga smiling. Brutal height pill.
What’s your height tall fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and WishIwasChico
6'1 so you are not far off me 5''11 is not short bhai stop being schizo
Lol I get told I’m tall by femlets too but it sucks not being the tallest in a crowd. Whats your countries average height?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and WishIwasChico
Lol I get told I’m tall by femlets too but it sucks not being the tallest in a crowd. Whats your countries average height?
5'9 is the average height in the UK, i can fraud to 6'3 easy tho

• JFL
Your life would be worse.
You are lucky your only 5ft11 in fact if you were 5 ft 10 that would be even better….the shorter the man the shorter the midface and the higher the odds of better facial and bodily proportions.

Your life would be worse.
You are lucky your only 5ft11 in fact if you were 5 ft 10 that would be even better….the shorter the man the shorter the midface and the higher the odds of better facial and bodily proportions.
I would take a slight longer midface and worse body proportions for 4.25 inches of height. Unless those body proportions are my bideltoid width

there is 0 difference between 6ft and 6ft3
the issue is your face and pheno
So sorry.

there is 0 difference between 6ft and 6ft3
the issue is your face and pheno
So sorry.
0 difference, that’s ridiculous to say. And yeah my pheno and face are hindering me the most probably but also have to focus on the second most important thing(height).

0 difference, that’s ridiculous to say. And yeah my pheno and face are hindering me the most probably but also have to focus on the second most important thing(height).
because there is 0 difference, at least if you live in the US
its not ridiculous at all
foids can not tell the difference between 6ft and 6ft3

• JFL
because there is 0 difference, at least if you live in the US
its not ridiculous at all
foids can not tell the difference between 6ft and 6ft3
Oh yes they can tell the difference

• +1
Oh yes they can tell the difference
you newcels need to respect your elders, I have conducted millions of experiment and enough experience to tell you that after 6ft - 6ft3 ONLY FACE matters
and after 6ft4-5+ height halo starts but before that foids cant tell your height for shit
if you are 5 inches taller than them, you are tall to them

• JFL
also you have 0 jb appeal anyway with your arab pheno, you could be 6ft10 and girls wouldnt care. try skin bleaching and rhino to whiten yourself, maybe then women will like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, WishIwasChico and Napoleon1800
you newcels need to respect your elders, I have conducted millions of experiment and enough experience to tell you that after 6ft - 6ft3 ONLY FACE matters
and after 6ft4-5+ height halo starts but before that foids cant tell your height for shit
if you are 5 inches taller than them, you are tall to them
No. I'm 6ft when I stand next to someone who's 6'3 I feel like a dwarf. They also wear af1s and I don't so it's like a 4.5 inch height difference

And no because most men are 5 inches taller than women. If average female height is 5'5, and average male height 5'10 then that's a 5 inch difference. 5 inch is nothing. Tall only starts at 8 inch height difference. Which means at least 6'1 to a 5'5 foid. Now most foids are actually taller than 5'5. And 5'11-6'1 is a very common heights. You see them practically everywhere. This is why 6'2+ is law. 6'2 is where that height becomes uncommon and stands out in groups. I would say anything above 6'6 becomes more of a niche because most people that height are lanklets, ugly etc, but let's say someone who's 6'8 with good frame, body, face like LeBron James will mog hard

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
also you have 0 jb appeal anyway with your arab pheno, you could be 6ft10 and girls wouldnt care. try skin bleaching and rhino to whiten yourself, maybe then women will like you
This is true as well I have Turkish pheno it looks subhuman only white passing ethnics, whites, lightskins and blacks have jb appeal the other phenos unless tall and quite good looking aren't desired

No. I'm 6ft when I stand next to someone who's 6'3 I feel like a dwarf.
yes, I understand that this is where your misconception and many other forum users come from. But think from a woman's perspective, if you feel intimidated by a 3inch height difference then how will women feel when there is a 5inch height difference?
I dont want to continue arguing as I cant change your mind most likely anyway, but if you cant slay at 6ft the height is 100% not the problem. believe me or not

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveLorde, arabcelxxx and Napoleon1800
My pheno isn’t bad and my coloring is pretty good.
Facetune 14 11 2023 07 02 57 IMG 1405 IMG 1289
But yes rhino will ascend me in to chaddom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and Napoleon1800
yes, I understand that this is where your misconception and many other forum users come from. But think from a woman's perspective, if you feel intimidated by a 3inch height difference then how will women feel when there is a 5inch height difference?
I dont want to continue arguing as I cant change your mind most likely anyway, but if you cant slay at 6ft the height is 100% not the problem. believe me or not
Oh I definitely know am ugly, but the thing is its hard to change your face, so I will heightmaxx while I can to hopefully gain 1-2 inches (my final natural predicted height is 6'1) so I can hopefully reach 6'2-6'3. Now if I'm successful in that endeavour i can then focus on changing my face and let's say I get to a strong mtn then I can focus on having a body and height halo

Goddamn i feel hurt :lul: