My honest review of ((("skiing")))

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Skied last saturday night before going to the bars, and this shit was AMazing ngl

when I first bumped the line in the GTA mod, I felt it instantly (prob placebo) but you get an instant rush

Then about 15 minutes later your teeth start to hurt horribly, your throat starts to dry and you have a wierd sensation in your mouth

I legit started freaking out thinking my teeth were about to fall out because your airway is connected to your nose obviously so I prob got some on my teeth or something

I spammed water and drank a beer then the feeling went away, I was prob nervous because i haven't done much.

I did .5 grams at once which is a lot lol

after about 15 minutes my heart rate was up and I felt like an animal, I was skiing with one other friend in a group of 5 friends besides us and we were MUCH more energetic then them

I kept hugging my boys and talking about wierd PSL shit and just overall autism in the taxi otw to the bar

once I got to the bar I was fireddd up, I madeout with 13 girls in like 1.5 hours no bullshit, I ran through every girl there.

The next morning I felt kinda shit tho and hit the sauna to get rid of the feeling, snow lasts maybe about 1-2 hours.

1 gram of snow in new york is about 80$ (enough for 2 people)

@dragomaxxer @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, Lmao, dragomaxxer and 7 others
skeee yeee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Clavicular
What are your experiences/thoughts on weed?

where you go to buy?

why are you doing this as if ur mentioning jews :lul:
Cuz i dont want people to know what im talking abt 100% im being vague

you can only assume im talking abt cocaine, you cant prove it

skiing sounds fun I’m going to try it some time since I live near a lot of snow

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Ran through 13 girls holy shut

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Clavicular
mexicans usually sell it, black ppl sell weed usually
do i just cold approach mexican looking guys and ask for it or is there like a secret handshake or what

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Skied last saturday night before going to the bars, and this shit was AMazing ngl

when I first bumped the line in the GTA mod, I felt it instantly (prob placebo) but you get an instant rush

Then about 15 minutes later your teeth start to hurt horribly, your throat starts to dry and you have a wierd sensation in your mouth

I legit started freaking out thinking my teeth were about to fall out because your airway is connected to your nose obviously so I prob got some on my teeth or something

I spammed water and drank a beer then the feeling went away, I was prob nervous because i haven't done much.

after about 15 minutes my heart rate was up and I felt like an animal, I was skiing with one other friend in a group of 5 friends besides us and we were MUCH more energetic then them

I kept hugging my boys and talking about wierd PSL shit and just overall autism in the taxi otw to the bar

once I got to the bar I was fireddd up, I madeout with 13 girls in like 1.5 hours no bullshit, I ran through every girl there.

The next morning I felt kinda shit tho and hit the sauna to get rid of the feeling, snow lasts maybe about 1-2 hours.

dn rd but ketamine mogs

• +1
DNR

Edit: Yes I do have videos of black guys dancing in my camera roll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Clavicular
I used to to that last year, this post made me miss these times :feelscry:

• +1
i thought you were about to describe a winter skiing experience but ur virgin ass is just rambling about drugs
iss over

• JFL
some dude on the great lawn bumped into me when I was in 9th grade and asked If i wanted to buy some

• +1
i did it one time and it made fall asleep jfl

• +1

When I was skiing I went without gloves into a inside snowpark. I was there for 2 hours when I could not feel my hands anymore. It is the craziest pain I ever had. The doctor later told me if I stayed a bit longer I would have lost my fingers lol. Shit was stupid asf

• JFL
When I was skiing I went without gloves into a inside snowpark. I was there for 2 hours when I could not feel my hands anymore. It is the craziest pain I ever had. The doctor later told me if I stayed a bit longer I would have lost my fingers lol. Shit was stupid asf
@Clavicular We went with school and I had to stay nonchalant next to the girls and guys because ngl I wanted to break in tears and cry lol from that pain.

• JFL
I madeout with 13 girls in like 1.5 hours no bullshit, I ran through every girl there.

The next morning I felt kinda shit tho and hit the sauna to get rid of the feeling,
did you also by chance wake up with herpes?

• JFL

$80 get scammed