My left upper wisdom tooth is comeing in... heres what im doing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
i cant see that far back in a mirror but i clearly feel a tooth after my upper left second molar that is erupting. (its only slightly sticking out of the gums). i dont feel anything on the upper right side though. i do not want to get it removed and i am not sure if theres room for it so i am doing towelpulling in an attempt to create some more space for my teeth. towelpulling is biteing a towel and pulling it forward to pull teeth and jaws forward. im still hardmewing like i always do. im 18 years old so you could say "cope" but i will do it anyway. not gonna give up any of my teeth to jew surgeons

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 32485
Get this man an MSE

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Get this man an MSE
if they (jews/workers of jews) say my teeth must be removed i will convince my parents to get me MSE (and then ill add on facemask for forward growth)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
isnt it too late, his maxilla is fused
mse splits a mostly fused suture. a surgical assist could be needed if its too strongly fused

mse splits a mostly fused suture. a surgical assist could be needed if its too strongly fused
im scheduled to remove wisdom teeth this week with lower grafts no grafts on upper cuz theres barely bone supporting them anyway
should i try mse instead, the upper wisdoms are blocked by my 2nd molars kind of like this
9816e3bfdcf2e4dd1c6d62cf2ad2c8d9

similar to u i feel my upper left but not upper right

• +1
im the biggest mse hater its rarely a positive since it fucks up harmony so bad

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
people that get mse to look better, despite having a normal palate
i can rest my tongue on my palate fine but my upper wisdoms dont have enough space to come in.
should i just get them removed or mse?
i feel like my maxilla is narrow, would mse widen lips?

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
i can rest my tongue on my palate fine but my upper wisdoms dont have enough space to come in.
i mean do you have pain and shit, my teeth looked super similar at 16 but they just grew in perfectly althought they're a bit more positioned outwards then the rest of my teeth but are prefectly straight, but i think wisdom teeth normally do that. If your past 18 idk if they're gonna do much since your bone is basically locked in. You would need more bone to accommodate or you get overcrowding and need extraction

im scheduled to remove wisdom teeth this week with lower grafts no grafts on upper cuz theres barely bone supporting them anyway
should i try mse instead, the upper wisdoms are blocked by my 2nd molars kind of like this
View attachment 2671810
dont remove wisdom teeth. looksmin.

do you even "need" them removed? if they dont cause problems i wouldnt do mse it could be a resort

View attachment 2671810
Yes I’m 15 and getting custom marpe to save wisdom

i mean do you have pain and shit, my teeth looked super similar at 16 but they just grew in perfectly althought they're a bit more positioned outwards then the rest of my teeth but are prefectly straight, but i think wisdom teeth normally do that. If your past 18 idk if they're gonna do much since your bone is basically locked in. You would need more bone to accommodate or you get overcrowding and need extraction
im over 18 but still have growing pains on my lower ones, my lower left just started popping up.
lower ones coming in straight but one is close to the nerve my ortho said hes worried about that one

upper ones he says are blocked by the teeth next to it hence why they haven't erupted from the gums yet

fuark man idk what to do

i gotta find a blackpilled ortho

i agree, but its needed for saveing wisdom teeth and allowing facemask to be effective

mse would widen lips

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and User28823
dont remove wisdom teeth. looksmin.

do you even "need" them removed? if they dont cause problems i wouldnt do mse it could be a resort
my lower ones have growing pains, one of them is close to the nerve which my ortho is worried about
upper ones are blocked as he said

• +1
my lower ones have growing pains, one of them is close to the nerve which my ortho is worried about
upper ones are blocked as he said
well then idk, maybe over if you dont expand. all ill say is dont remove unless ur sure its necessary

im over 18 but still have growing pains on my lower ones, my lower left just started popping up.
lower ones coming in straight but one is close to the nerve my ortho said hes worried about that one

upper ones he says are blocked by the teeth next to it hence why they haven't erupted from the gums yet

fuark man idk what to do

i gotta find a blackpilled ortho
i mean if you can find cases of this exact same wisdom teeth position being saved post 18 with widening appliances than maybe, ortho recommended the same but they just wanted money. I just wouldn't take a risk with mse and i was a thumb sucker till 16

well then idk, maybe over if you dont expand. all ill say is dont remove unless ur sure its necessary
i mean if you can find cases of this exact same wisdom teeth position being saved post 18 with widening appliances than maybe, ortho recommended the same but they just wanted money. I just wouldn't take a risk with mse and i was a thumb sucker till 16

im thinking about the worst case scenario

i get MSE, allows for space for upper wisdoms
but then bottom wisdom starts giving me problems, i could just get bone grafts on lowers but then i'll have uppers still there chewing on my lower gums ???

idk, i think i'll stick with my plan to remove lowers, get bone grafts to ensure no bone loss
remove uppers no grafts cuz theres not much bone there anyway

• +1
Reactions: gooner23 and Youㅤ
im thinking about the worst case scenario

i get MSE, allows for space for upper wisdoms
but then bottom wisdom starts giving me problems, i could just get bone grafts on lowers but then i'll have uppers still there chewing on my lower gums ???

idk, i think i'll stick with my plan to remove lowers, get bone grafts to ensure no bone loss
remove uppers no grafts cuz theres not much bone there anyway
dont remove unless necessary. yeah mse doesnt affect lower so a bone graft would be needed. i dont have lower only upper which is good and bad i guess. not sure how my bite will be with only upper

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
dont remove unless necessary. yeah mse doesnt affect lower so a bone graft would be needed. i dont have lower only upper which is good and bad i guess. not sure how my bite will be with only upper
prolly gonna remove em, worried about future issues where the roots grow deeper into the nerve

would it make sense to get mse after removing them and get wider lips or will that just make gaps in my front teeth? wouldn't those be fixable with braces

i plan on doing invisalign post wisdom teeth removal

idk... so many options not enough blackpilled dentists

orc said he got multiple extractions and noticed no effects to his face
improperly growing teeth will looksmin people harder than any bone degradation they might fear.

improperly growing teeth will looksmin people harder than any bone degradation they might fear.
but mse could allow for my upper ones to grow properly

prolly gonna remove em, worried about future issues where the roots grow deeper into the nerve

would it make sense to get mse after removing them and get wider lips or will that just make gaps in my front teeth? wouldn't those be fixable with braces

i plan on doing invisalign post wisdom teeth removal

idk... so many options not enough blackpilled dentists
if ur gonna get mse, do so to save wisdom teeth. ur choice if u remove them for "future" issues but ur retarded unless you remove for current issues

if ur gonna get mse, do so to save wisdom teeth. ur choice if u remove them for "future" issues but ur retarded unless you remove for current issues
fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark idk what to do should i cancel my surgery :lul: :lul: :lul:

how am i gonna find a ortho willing to do mse just to save my wisdom teeth
i feel like thats not an easy task
like you would for finding an ortho to do mse for whatever reason. you asked if u should get mse after wisdom tooth removal... absolutely retarded to do it after instead of now

• Hmm...
like you would for finding an ortho to do mse for whatever reason. you asked if u should get mse after wisdom tooth removal... absolutely retarded to do it after instead of now
I'm gonna call my ortho this week and ask how close the bottom nerve is to the wisdom tooth since that's my only concern is that causing problems in the future.

Might send my xrays to some other orthos I found that do MSE. If the nerve isn't a cause for concern I'm gonna do MSE for space for upper wisdoms followed by invisalign.

Question tho, if I do MSE on my maxilla won't that mess up alignment between upper and lower teeth? Could invisalign or braces fix that post MSE or will I need a lower jaw expander too? I guess only an ortho would know given my xrays but wondering what u think anyway

Question tho, if I do MSE on my maxilla won't that mess up alignment between upper and lower teeth? Could invisalign or braces fix that post MSE or will I need a lower jaw expander too? I guess only an ortho would know given my xrays but wondering what u think anyway
depends on your current bite and how much you expand if u would need to expand lower as well

• +1
depends on your current bite and how much you expand if u would need to expand lower as well
if maxilla is already somewhat recessed, wont MSE make it even flatter

• Hmm...
i dont think so it will make wider
do u know if its possible that braces could widen my dental arches enough to give the space for my upper wisdoms?
this guy has great results using no expanders just braces to widen the arches

i feel like that would be enough to give me the room necessary for the wisdoms to shift down

Totally agreed, MSE is so useless and completely removes any definition