My Life Goals to Maxx Everything

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Surgeries&softmaxxing
- leg lengthing surgery, maybe bimax and rhino, ear reshaping for my pointy elf ears
- im saving like 1k per month towards it, and doing a good job of building my credit. so i'll save maybe half, and get a loan for the rest of the money i need

- dye eyebrows, eyelashes, wear some bb cream to cover acne scars, clean shaven, with perfect curtains length, shaped up with low taper fade at the back and sides to make it look tidy while still being high class. got like 1 old money fashion outfit, and some nice shoes for 3 inch height increase. and maybe put blonde highlights in my hair to go from dirty blonde to more like golden

My ecom business
- had an employee for like 1.5 months now cos i dont have enough time cos im working full time. so i hired a third worlder to work on it 40 hours per week full time for me, which is what it needs to get anywhere. got shit loads of work done. however im not profitable yet. but these things do take a long time to build cos its a real ecom business not just dropshipping. custom products etc.. organic marketing foundations etc..
- will hopeuflly be making 1k+ profit per month minimum within the next 1-2 years which will allow me to be location independent and financially free. i can focus fully on the business then putting all my profits into it to scale and or geomaxx if i want

Rental property
- saved like 10k so far, think i need about 15k for a deposit on a mortgage. then ill rent out 1-3 rooms, and cover the cost of the mortgage repayments/profit. so ill be gaining like 700£ equity in the house every month for free, and have somewhere to live if i want to move out from home

Personal brand/statusmaxxing:
- getting some articles in the news about myself about my ecom business soon, to boost the website's SEO domain authority, and some personal status to me so i can link that i was on the news in my IG profile. im an expert marketer and frauding status.
- need to get high quality pics of myself taken in studio, for the newspaper pics, and some for IG.
- also going to get someone to come with me to get pics in london in some old money outfits in high class spots for my IG so it looks rich, also maybe rent a nice car for a day so it looks even richer

Physique
- really had to get motivation to gymmaxx as a turbomanlet. i got to chest press dumbells about 37.5kg each hand for 10 reps. curling 17.5kgs each hand for 10 reps. but then i just gave up
- no point being jacked as a manlet. i cant bring myself to go gym anymore.
- thinking of still going 1-2 times per week putting in minimal effort for the minimal reward i will get from a decent body. going for lean with a little bit of muscle is the max i can go for i think

Boxing
- need to do this shit. once i completed something i need to do. ill start going 1 or 2 times per week. mainly focus on the sparring sessions. ill study boxing material at home and autistically master the strategies like i do when autistically mastering anything

Creditmaxxing
- nearly at 10k credit limit. high credit score. ill just keep bumping it up, going for 50k or something. so banks will trust me more when lending me for surgeries, or for mortgages rental property maxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, GetShrekt, Timmy and 9 others
How tall r u. Also how old r u and what do u do to save that much money

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and WeiWei
Im getting bimax in like a year max

the fact you have this all dedicated and planned out mogs pretty much the entire forum. I hope you achieve your goals bro and always remember god has a plan for you 🖤

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I’ll just LDAR and consoom all of Rollo’s Rational Male streams

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
How tall r u. Also how old r u and what do u do to save that much money
dont wanna talk about it. and im 20. and just an avg shit warehouse job but i live at home so can save

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I’ll just LDAR and consoom all of Rollo’s Rational Male streams
are they any good? i used to watch hours of them but stopped since i realized redpill is nonsense

• +1
Reactions: thecel
are they any good? i used to watch hours of them but stopped since i realized redpill is nonsense

The vibes are the best.

The redpill just gives off based vibes.

Some things I disagree with have based vibes to me. E.g. positions like anti-interracial-dating, anti-immigration, and hormones in the water have such a based and non-cucked vibes to it, but I don’t agree with the points.

dont wanna talk about it.
This means you’re 6ft and won’t say because ppl on this forum will call you mentally ill for wanting LL past 6ft

ive had more sex than this entire forum lol.

while you are probably a virgin

its over for you
haha i'm not dw i've got plenty.
but nice coping dwarf

ive had more sex than this entire forum lol.

while you are probably a virgin

its over for you
Damn why are you here then brodie, you seem to not be a rotter autist.

Damn why are you here then brodie, you seem to not be a rotter autist.
because im a rotter autist but i have done those things

because im a rotter autist but i have done those things
I mean the only thing going for me is money, and people often say I am very sociable and shit. But the hoes? They don't exist in my timeline sadly

Boxing
- need to do this shit. once i completed something i need to do. ill start going 1 or 2 times per week. mainly focus on the sparring sessions. ill study boxing material at home and autistically master the strategies like i do when autistically mastering anything
bro boxing is just reaction time , if you wanna autistically master from masterial jiujitsu is way better for that

bro boxing is just reaction time , if you wanna autistically master from masterial jiujitsu is way better for that
but ju jitsu isnt gonna help in irl fighting on the street as much as boxing

boxing is definitely not just about reaction time...

Where is maximing your genes spreading

but ju jitsu isnt gonna help in irl fighting on the street as much as boxing

boxing is definitely not just about reaction time...
bro have u seen john wick? clinchfighting and gripfighting is essential for the streets youre gonna get grabbed in a street fight most fights go to the ground too, learn both

bro have u seen john wick? clinchfighting and gripfighting is essential for the streets youre gonna get grabbed in a street fight most fights go to the ground too, learn both
dont have time to learn both so boxing is the best option

• JFL
when r u leaving home?

if anything boxing& wrestling would be the 2 main ones u need for a street fight
you need to go to a seperate gym for wrestling than you would for boxing, you can get good at jiujitsu on your own tho, jiujitsu gyms teach you the same thing wou would learn in books bjj was created by one man and its purely about executing the correct moves whereas in wrestling you need the right conditioning and strength

if anything boxing& wrestling would be the 2 main ones u need for a street fight
look into muay thai and judo.
was thinking about boxing and wrestling as well, but if you have to pick two specifically for streets fights muay thai and judo are better suited.

muay thai is a complete striking martial art: punches, kicks, elbows, knees (boxing has only punches)
judo is standing grappling focused on dropping your opponent and since you want to avoid going to the ground is better than wrestling

Last edited:
why so early tho? ur parents dont approve surgeries?
idk just want to get on the property ladder making profit off it and get privacy so i can bring girls over in peace

You'll be fucked if you can't find good tenants and pray to god you don't get those infamous paki squatters as tenants. Also if this Ecom buisness doesn't work it's over
If I were you I'd invest some time in learning a skill and getting good at it. It'll act like a fall back net if everything fails. Skilled work is always well paid and there's always a demand for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 31155
You'll be fucked if you can't find good tenants and pray to god you don't get those infamous paki squatters as tenants. Also if this Ecom buisness doesn't work it's over
If I were you I'd invest some time in learning a skill and getting good at it. It'll act like a fall back net if everything fails
If i was op I'd invest all my energy in becoming a ChatGPT grifter

If I were you I'd invest some time in learning a skill and getting good at it. It'll act like a fall back net if everything fails. Skilled work is always well paid and there's always a demand for it.
its impossible for rental property ting to not work tbh. just hard to get the money to do it

and if the ecom business doesnt work. its not over. ill just be an average wealth guy. but if the ecom does work then ill be an above average wealth guy

and doing ecom, even if it fails, will help me learn the valuable skill of marketing, sales, ecom etc.. which in my mind is a backup plan for higher income i guess so ur right

If i was op I'd invest all my energy in becoming a ChatGPT grifter
I recently read in the news that a guy from uk was working 3 full time jobs with chatgpt lmao.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21863
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
its impossible for rental property ting to not work tbh. just hard to get the money to do it
Wtf are you gonna do if some low inhib paki criminal is squatting on your property and using it as a trap house? Take things to the court and risk getting stabbed? Many such cases in UK.
and if the ecom business doesnt work. its not over. ill just be an average wealth guy. but if the ecom does work then ill be an above average wealth guy

and doing ecom, even if it fails, will help me learn the valuable skill of marketing, sales, ecom etc.. which in my mind is a backup plan for higher income i guess so ur right
I'm not saying you should give up on Ecom. I'm just saying you need something that is fullproof, something that you can depend on, something that earns you a living even when you've lost everything. A skill with a degree or certificate to validate it is invaluable. Nobody can take your education, experience and skill from you.

• +1
Wtf are you gonna do if some low inhib paki criminal is squatting on your property and using it as a trap house? Take things to the court and risk getting stabbed? Many such cases in UK.
nonsense doommongering

pakis are fucking harmless

id drag them out if they did that

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and thecel
I'm not saying you should give up on Ecom. I'm just saying you need something that is fullproof, something that you can depend on, something that earns you a living even when you've lost everything. A skill with a degree or certificate to validate it is invaluable. Nobody can take your education, experience and skill from you.
yes okay ur right tbh. i missed out on uni so im kinda fucked with just an average shit job'

only way for me to get above average is businessmaxxing dont u think?

• +1
nonsense doommongering

pakis are fucking harmless

id drag them out if they did that

Last edited:
Ascend or die trying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 26859
yes okay ur right tbh. i missed out on uni so im kinda fucked with just an average shit job'

only way for me to get above average is businessmaxxing dont u think?
Yes but a business where you sell your skills, your expertise or a service that your competition can't offer is always better than selling stuff. Mainly because of the capital required, stiff competition and problems with scaling the business that's product oriented.

Creditmaxxing
- nearly at 10k credit limit. high credit score. ill just keep bumping it up, going for 50k or something. so banks will trust me more when lending me for surgeries, or for mortgages rental property maxxing
Commit credit fraud (take a loan, then declare bankruptcy).

sounds very good. Inspirational thread. I wish you luck, brother

• Love it
Commit credit fraud (take a loan, then declare bankruptcy).
won't that just destroy your credit card score so that you can't get any future loans? Also, I don't know the specifics of bankruptcy, can you really declare bankruptcy if you have any assets?

• +1
Yes but a business where you sell your skills, your expertise or a service that your competition can't offer is always better than selling stuff. Mainly because of the capital required, stiff competition and problems with scaling the business that's product oriented.
in what way is selling a service better than selling a product?

i have no problem with the capital as my product can be made on demand,

competition is equal in product selling businesses and service selling businesses.

and service businesses are way less scalable than product ?

• +1
in what way is selling a service better than selling a product?

i have no problem with the capital as my product can be made on demand,

competition is equal in product selling businesses and service selling businesses.

and service businesses are way less scalable than product ?
Services are intangible provide specialized knowledge, expertise, and skills. This intangible nature often leads to a higher perceived value compared to physical products. So you can charge whatever you want for the expertise that you or your company offers this is something that only ultra luxury brands like LVMH can pull off but even then they only cater to a niche audien on the other hand a service that you offer is irreplaceable and a necessity for the right person. Think the top level lawyers, famous doctors and financial consultants in your country.

Service-based businesses are also often more flexibility and scalable, as they can easily adjust their capacity to meet demand fluctuations and the biggest pro is perhaps that services often lend themselves to ongoing relationships and long-term contracts. This can lead to recurring revenue streams, providing a more stable and predictable income compared to one-time product sales. Think subscription models.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 26859
won't that just destroy your credit card score so that you can't get any future loans? Also, I don't know the specifics of bankruptcy, can you really declare bankruptcy if you have any assets?
The point is you built a credit score as high as you can, and then "cash in" by taking the biggest possible loan and not returning it. And yeah, you shouldn't have any assets.

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 26859
The point is you built a credit score as high as you can, and then "cash in" by taking the biggest possible loan and not returning it. And yeah, you shouldn't have any assets.
just destroy any chance of getting a mortgage and owning a house bro

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer