My Life Goals to Maxx Everything

look into muay thai and judo.
was thinking about boxing and wrestling as well, but if you have to pick two specifically for streets fights muay thai and judo are better suited.

muay thai is a complete striking martial art: punches, kicks, elbows, knees (boxing has only punches)
judo is standing grappling focused on dropping your opponent and since you want to avoid going to the ground is better than wrestling
wrestling has better takedown defense than judo lol

The point is you built a credit score as high as you can, and then "cash in" by taking the biggest possible loan and not returning it. And yeah, you shouldn't have any assets.
Average financial advice on looksmax.org.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, studymaxxer and Deleted member 26859
Services are intangible provide specialized knowledge, expertise, and skills. This intangible nature often leads to a higher perceived value compared to physical products. So you can charge whatever you want for the expertise that you or your company offers this is something that only ultra luxury brands like LVMH can pull off but even then they only cater to a niche audien on the other hand a service that you offer is irreplaceable and a necessity for the right person. Think the top level lawyers, famous doctors and financial consultants in your country.

Service-based businesses are also often more flexibility and scalable, as they can easily adjust their capacity to meet demand fluctuations and the biggest pro is perhaps that services often lend themselves to ongoing relationships and long-term contracts. This can lead to recurring revenue streams, providing a more stable and predictable income compared to one-time product sales. Think subscription models.
thanks for ur input

hmmm

i just always thought doing a service where u have to do manual work, was kinda shit compared to having a product made for u where u dont have to do anything, seems more scalable. however u make a good point about services can give long term work so more profit

wrestling has better takedown defense than judo lol
the average person can't do takedowns, it's about the offense, judo has throws that keep you on your feet and don't expose you to a third person

the average person can't do takedowns, it's about the offense, judo has throws that keep you on your feet and don't expose you to a third person
bs wrestling is the best offensive grappling it has throws too, even so it id hard to throw even an average person and wrestlers are trained to control the fight completely in judo its not the same wrestling 100% mogs in a street fight judokas cabt fight wrestlers and wrestlers dominate judo comps which is why they had to remove leg fighting lol , wrestlers can just do whatever they want in a fight they can stay up if they want to , go down if they want to , wrestling is better than judo for a street fight, also no gi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Surgeries&softmaxxing
- leg lengthing surgery, maybe bimax and rhino, ear reshaping for my pointy elf ears
- im saving like 1k per month towards it, and doing a good job of building my credit. so i'll save maybe half, and get a loan for the rest of the money i need

- dye eyebrows, eyelashes, wear some bb cream to cover acne scars, clean shaven, with perfect curtains length, shaped up with low taper fade at the back and sides to make it look tidy while still being high class. got like 1 old money fashion outfit, and some nice shoes for 3 inch height increase. and maybe put blonde highlights in my hair to go from dirty blonde to more like golden

My ecom business
- had an employee for like 1.5 months now cos i dont have enough time cos im working full time. so i hired a third worlder to work on it 40 hours per week full time for me, which is what it needs to get anywhere. got shit loads of work done. however im not profitable yet. but these things do take a long time to build cos its a real ecom business not just dropshipping. custom products etc.. organic marketing foundations etc..
- will hopeuflly be making 1k+ profit per month minimum within the next 1-2 years which will allow me to be location independent and financially free. i can focus fully on the business then putting all my profits into it to scale and or geomaxx if i want

Rental property
- saved like 10k so far, think i need about 15k for a deposit on a mortgage. then ill rent out 1-3 rooms, and cover the cost of the mortgage repayments/profit. so ill be gaining like 700£ equity in the house every month for free, and have somewhere to live if i want to move out from home

Personal brand/statusmaxxing:
- getting some articles in the news about myself about my ecom business soon, to boost the website's SEO domain authority, and some personal status to me so i can link that i was on the news in my IG profile. im an expert marketer and frauding status.
- need to get high quality pics of myself taken in studio, for the newspaper pics, and some for IG.
- also going to get someone to come with me to get pics in london in some old money outfits in high class spots for my IG so it looks rich, also maybe rent a nice car for a day so it looks even richer

Physique
- really had to get motivation to gymmaxx as a turbomanlet. i got to chest press dumbells about 37.5kg each hand for 10 reps. curling 17.5kgs each hand for 10 reps. but then i just gave up
- no point being jacked as a manlet. i cant bring myself to go gym anymore.
- thinking of still going 1-2 times per week putting in minimal effort for the minimal reward i will get from a decent body. going for lean with a little bit of muscle is the max i can go for i think

Boxing
- need to do this shit. once i completed something i need to do. ill start going 1 or 2 times per week. mainly focus on the sparring sessions. ill study boxing material at home and autistically master the strategies like i do when autistically mastering anything

Creditmaxxing
- nearly at 10k credit limit. high credit score. ill just keep bumping it up, going for 50k or something. so banks will trust me more when lending me for surgeries, or for mortgages rental property maxxing
Seems good but will likely not be sustainable long-term, the only people that will succeed at stuff like this are extreme workaholics, the guys you see at the top of multinationals and politics. Even then, they probably neglect one aspect of their life as a sacrifice for another.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Seems good but will likely not be sustainable long-term, the only people that will succeed at stuff like this are extreme workaholics, the guys you see at the top of multinationals and politics. Even then, they probably neglect one aspect of their life as a sacrifice for another.
why do u think its not sustainable? which part are you talking about?

i have a full time worker on my ecom so im not overloaded with work

however i work all day, then get home, see what my worker did for the day, then set the next tasks for tomorrow

why do u think its not sustainable? which part are you talking about?
Why do I think improving literally every facet of your life concurrently is not sustainable? I don't know, because you're human?

Why do I think improving literally every facet of your life concurrently is not sustainable? I don't know, because you're human?
theres not actually that much going on when u think about it

just saving for surgery, house

while working a job, and while an employee is working on my business

gym a few times per week, boxing a once a week or so

Surgeries&softmaxxing
- leg lengthing surgery, maybe bimax and rhino, ear reshaping for my pointy elf ears
- im saving like 1k per month towards it, and doing a good job of building my credit. so i'll save maybe half, and get a loan for the rest of the money i need

- dye eyebrows, eyelashes, wear some bb cream to cover acne scars, clean shaven, with perfect curtains length, shaped up with low taper fade at the back and sides to make it look tidy while still being high class. got like 1 old money fashion outfit, and some nice shoes for 3 inch height increase. and maybe put blonde highlights in my hair to go from dirty blonde to more like golden

My ecom business
- had an employee for like 1.5 months now cos i dont have enough time cos im working full time. so i hired a third worlder to work on it 40 hours per week full time for me, which is what it needs to get anywhere. got shit loads of work done. however im not profitable yet. but these things do take a long time to build cos its a real ecom business not just dropshipping. custom products etc.. organic marketing foundations etc..
- will hopeuflly be making 1k+ profit per month minimum within the next 1-2 years which will allow me to be location independent and financially free. i can focus fully on the business then putting all my profits into it to scale and or geomaxx if i want

Rental property
- saved like 10k so far, think i need about 15k for a deposit on a mortgage. then ill rent out 1-3 rooms, and cover the cost of the mortgage repayments/profit. so ill be gaining like 700£ equity in the house every month for free, and have somewhere to live if i want to move out from home

Personal brand/statusmaxxing:
- getting some articles in the news about myself about my ecom business soon, to boost the website's SEO domain authority, and some personal status to me so i can link that i was on the news in my IG profile. im an expert marketer and frauding status.
- need to get high quality pics of myself taken in studio, for the newspaper pics, and some for IG.
- also going to get someone to come with me to get pics in london in some old money outfits in high class spots for my IG so it looks rich, also maybe rent a nice car for a day so it looks even richer

Physique
- really had to get motivation to gymmaxx as a turbomanlet. i got to chest press dumbells about 37.5kg each hand for 10 reps. curling 17.5kgs each hand for 10 reps. but then i just gave up
- no point being jacked as a manlet. i cant bring myself to go gym anymore.
- thinking of still going 1-2 times per week putting in minimal effort for the minimal reward i will get from a decent body. going for lean with a little bit of muscle is the max i can go for i think

Boxing
- need to do this shit. once i completed something i need to do. ill start going 1 or 2 times per week. mainly focus on the sparring sessions. ill study boxing material at home and autistically master the strategies like i do when autistically mastering anything

Creditmaxxing
- nearly at 10k credit limit. high credit score. ill just keep bumping it up, going for 50k or something. so banks will trust me more when lending me for surgeries, or for mortgages rental property maxxing
If it helps, I'm in London
We can meet up and do something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859