My life is fucking over: What I am doing to make up for it. (its time to looksmax)

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
Today, I went to a college fest and right there I saw her.

She was 16 and fucking 6'1 and not only she was wide as a truck I could literally see her curves through her uniform.

She heightmogged 90 percent of the men in the whole area, everyone was intimated by her big fat thick frame.

Her voice was fucking deep too, I ultimately caved in and asked for insta she gave it to me because and then proceeded to fucking play with my emotions.

I fell in despair knowing that I could never touch that bbw ass because I am a 5'11 "man"let, I felt emasculated and knowing she would probably cuck me with her 6'6 boyfriend made me cry.

This. is. fucking. it.

FROM NOW ON I WILL REPLACE MY ENTIRE BLOODSTREAM WITH CONCENTRATED HGH AND EAT ALL KINDS OF AI'S AND SERMS WITH EACH MEAL AND OVERDOSE ON PROTIEN.z

ITS 6'8 OR DEATH MY FRIENDS, EITHER I AM TOUCHING THAT BBW ASS OR TOUCHING THAT CYANIDE BOTTLE.

WE GO HEIGHTMAXXXINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 28896, lightskinbengali and 8 others
dnr, not funny, kys

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
bro is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and chosen-one
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, lightskinbengali and dannydipss
Stfu manlet u cant pull her thats why u cope, go inject estrogen so you can attract a taller man to dominate you .
Friendly fire JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Serms

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
where are you going to find all this

Sometimes it is easy to fuck a tall woman because men are afraid to approach

Nice bro it's heightmaxxing or death

Today, I went to a college fest and right there I saw her.

She was 16 and fucking 6'1 and not only she was wide as a truck I could literally see her curves through her uniform.

She heightmogged 90 percent of the men in the whole area, everyone was intimated by her big fat thick frame.

Her voice was fucking deep too, I ultimately caved in and asked for insta she gave it to me because and then proceeded to fucking play with my emotions.

I fell in despair knowing that I could never touch that bbw ass because I am a 5'11 "man"let, I felt emasculated and knowing she would probably cuck me with her 6'6 boyfriend made me cry.

This. is. fucking. it.

FROM NOW ON I WILL REPLACE MY ENTIRE BLOODSTREAM WITH CONCENTRATED HGH AND EAT ALL KINDS OF AI'S AND SERMS WITH EACH MEAL AND OVERDOSE ON PROTIEN.z

ITS 6'8 OR DEATH MY FRIENDS, EITHER I AM TOUCHING THAT BBW ASS OR TOUCHING THAT CYANIDE BOTTLE.

WE GO HEIGHTMAXXXINGGGGGGGGGGGGG
JFL