My literature teacher is pretty blackpilled

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
I have a literature teacher who I happen to have a good relationship with as I'm good in her class but God damn she's extremely blackpilled, I have strong hair and I was just hanging out with my bros during the break and she came up to us, after some chit chat she brought up how my hair was really good and that I wouldn't go bald in the future which apparently was a good thing and shit like that.

Also earlier this year when we first met I actually had known her from the previous year but since our previous year was online due to covid we hadn't seen each other physically and when she did see me in class she said she expected me to be taller since I looked large in the camera (basically good frame as a manlet) JFL I like her as a teacher but the way she talks makes it looks like she browses here :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SOS-Sonic, Preoximerianas and 2 others
OP I think she wants the pipe ;)

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Toth's thot
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo, PubertyMaxxer, ALP and 4 others
my english teacher is pretty blackpilled too, he was telling us about how looks are the first thing we are judged on (fact) and was saying looks mattered a lot, and some fat bitch in the class got mad at him and started crying jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, mecmec, SOS-Sonic and 9 others
how can a swedish zoomer be below 6'1 ft:oops:5'5:hnghn:
I live in the Mediterranean and idk but mom is 5'4 and my dad is 5'10 I am either a giga late bloomer or I'm fucked

how old are you?
Turned 17 very recently according to my dad I shouldn't worry much as he said he grew like 5 inches after HS but i don't know if I should trust that

It's not blackpilled, it's hypergamous, and pedo.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and datboijj
Turned 17 very recently according to my dad I shouldn't worry much as he said he grew like 5 inches after HS but i don't know if I should trust that
i grew 0 cm after 16 but you might be different who knows

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I was 5'4 last year, I grew by an inch during the summer being 16, either way even if I don't grow I can height fraud with lifts and run the exotic pheno game as a Swede and call it a day :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: mortis
People are different indeed, I grew from 177 cm to 183 between ages 18 and 21

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, datboijj, Deleted member and 1 other person
volcel if u wouldn't

If I was taller maybe, but I am 5'5 so no way
i have a croatian teacher that would put up this gigachad tall wrestler student on her instagram and shit (high school) and after that she basically fucked him

the guy went to my club but since i was younger i never saw him
im 5"7 and after years i have the same profesor in HS
she still blushes when we mention him
ROPEfuel

I was 5'4 last year, I grew by an inch during the summer being 16, either way even if I don't grow I can height fraud with lifts and run the exotic pheno game as a Swede and call it a day :ogre:
how much more did u grow now