My looksmaxxing agenda for 2020

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
So ive bee doing some thinking and ive finally come up with my full looksmaxxing agenda for 2020 to gain 1 PSL point (no cope ded srs)

Leanmaxxxing to 10-12% bf (Im at 18% right now and im running a caloric deficit, I had hollow cheeks when I was lean so this should pay off)
Skinmaxxing to clear away the acne/acne scars and get the halo of having perfectly clear skin (Ive just begun my skincare routine)
Neck training to look more masc
Lean bulk gymcelling to minimise fat gained while bulking
Chewing falim gum

This is something else aside but moneymaxxing to save up for SARPE, MSDO and IMDO which ill prolly get late 2021

Im confident with these planned looksmaxxes I will gain a full PSL point and I'm optimistic about the future, what are your plans for 2020 boyos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2933 and SeiGun
whats your skincare routine like?

surgeries
Surgeries start in 2021, SARPE MSDO and IMDO. Once I graduate and leave uni and start my job ill be 20. My eye area has improved recently so it now needs minimal work, which will be complete before 21. I might get a rhinoplasty done too.
whats your skincare routine like?
Retin A
Dermaroller is coming in the mail soon
Sunscreen
Moisturiser
Red light therapy (also coming in the mail)

Surgeries start in 2021, SARPE MSDO and IMDO. Once I graduate and leave uni and start my job ill be 20. My eye area has improved recently so it now needs minimal work, which will be complete before 21. I might get a rhinoplasty done too.

Retin A
Dermaroller is coming in the mail soon
Sunscreen
Moisturiser
Red light therapy (also coming in the mail)

You are 19 only, so its fine.

Well, better than being mid 20s
Yea I guess, i gues im glad i found out about the blackpill at this age so now I know exactly what I have to do and what my strengths and weaknesses are and how to ascend.

pls explain the need and uses for dermaroller and rlt
Rlt promotes collagen production. Dermaroller is supposed to reduce acne/acne scarring. Retin A everyone should do and same with rlt, sunscreen and moisturiser.

Keep up my collagemaxxing

Working out

Tan

Highlight hair after tan

Possibly septorhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Keep up my collagemaxxing

Working out

Tan

Highlight hair after tan

Possibly septorhinoplasty
Good shit bro, hows that whole thing with your lil bro and jaw surgery going? have you found a maxfac surgeon to talk to yet?

Good shit bro, hows that whole thing with your lil bro and jaw surgery going? have you found a maxfac surgeon to talk to yet?
Thanks for asking. I went back to college so Idk. I’ll text him tho

Thanks for asking. I went back to college so Idk. I’ll text him tho
Yea do that, I feel like if you can get a surgeon experienced in distraction osteogenesis you could get IMDO done, which is perfect because it can be done for teens as well. This is prolly your best bet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2846