My experience with the age pill

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
Im a 21 year old oldcel now and its fucking brutal especially considering i dont have a masculine bone structure. I found an old picture of myself from 2019 when i was 15 and ive noticed how much my skin has aged and how much acne has ruined my looks. And it explains why i havent had a single IOI since 2020 and why so many girls had crushes on me when i was 13-16 years old.
Heres me in 2019 vs 2024.
IMG20240204212348

Screenshot 2024 02 04 21 32 03 55 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

Even though i now have some better features like my eyebrows and my lower body fat percentage, my skin makes me look like im 30. Also girls are repulsed by men with acne so that just fucks me over more. I have had 4 people at my work say i look older than i am in the past 6 months and its really making me depressed.
Im giving up on looksmaxxing at this point. The fucking australian UV rays have fucked up my skin to the point where i am going to look subhuman by the time im 25 EVEN IF I GET BIMAX AND JAW IMPLANTS ETC. ITS FUCKING OVER!!!!! FUCK THIS SHITTY COUNTRY AUSTRALIA ITS RUINED MY LIFE AND SELF ESTEEM PERMANENTLY

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: D3v and MagaPutinism
Nigga no no way you were getting IOIs looking like that 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, laaltin, k1llsw1tch and 12 others
Nigga no no way you were getting IOIs looking like that 💀
Im not even kidding i was. I had 1 girl in 7th grade straight up tell me im hot, 3 girls say they liked me in 8th grade, 3 in 9th grade liked me and 2 in 10th grade. I dont even know how as well, i looked ugly imo 💀 if i had to guess it would be because i was tall and had good collagen

• JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, Meister!, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
21 you are not an oldcel, i think oldcel is 25+. you clearly look better now

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Deleted member 62070 and Tai Lung
21 you are not an oldcel, i think oldcel is 25+. you clearly look better now
I live in australia + have red hair (which makes me more susceptible to sunburn) and hence the sun has prematurely turned me into an oldcel. And by psl standards i might be better looking now but the collagenpill is real. Im invisible to women now

I live in australia + have red hair (which makes me more susceptible to sunburn) and hence the sun has prematurely turned me into an oldcel. And by psl standards i might be better looking now but the collagenpill is real. Im invisible to women now
idk your skin doesnt look bad its probably not what makes you invisible to women

• +1
Reactions: mog_me and fuckedupmanlet
the sun has prematurely turned me into an oldcel.
I feel you bro. I've aged like 10 years from 5 months of sunbed tanning. I'm gonna cancel it rn.

I feel you bro. I've aged like 10 years from 5 months of sunbed tanning. I'm gonna cancel it rn.
Yes avoid all uv exposure no matter what. It is responsible for around 85% of all visible signs of aging. I wish i had known about it sooner. Letting myself get sunburnt as a kid is my one biggest regret in life, every day i just wish i could go back

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
Im a 21 year old oldcel now and its fucking brutal especially considering i dont have a masculine bone structure. I found an old picture of myself from 2019 when i was 15 and ive noticed how much my skin has aged and how much acne has ruined my looks. And it explains why i havent had a single IOI since 2020 and why so many girls had crushes on me when i was 13-16 years old.
View attachment 2722206
View attachment 2722207
Even though i now have some better features like my eyebrows and my lower body fat percentage, my skin makes me look like im 30. Also girls are repulsed by men with acne so that just fucks me over more. I have had 4 people at my work say i look older than i am in the past 6 months and its really making me depressed.
Im giving up on looksmaxxing at this point. The fucking australian UV rays have fucked up my skin to the point where i am going to look subhuman by the time im 25 EVEN IF I GET BIMAX AND JAW IMPLANTS ETC. ITS FUCKING OVER!!!!! FUCK THIS SHITTY COUNTRY AUSTRALIA ITS RUINED MY LIFE AND SELF ESTEEM PERMANENTLY
Get some tret and accutane bro

why blame Australia bro, I'm actually finna go there for better life cause I live in a shithole rn, ur lucky u living there bro, be grateful u ain't born in a 3rd world country shithole

Get some tret and accutane bro
i dont need accutane, its my acne scars that are the biggest problem not the acne itself
and im scared to go on tret, itll make my skin even moresensitive to the sun

Yes avoid all uv exposure no matter what. It is responsible for around 85% of all visible signs of aging. I wish i had known about it sooner. Letting myself get sunburnt as a kid is my one biggest regret in life, every day i just wish i could go back
On god, always avoid the sun tbh

why blame Australia bro, I'm actually finna go there for better life cause I live in a shithole rn, ur lucky u living there bro, be grateful u ain't born in a 3rd world country shithole
just LOL if you think australia is a good country. europe is so much better

On god, always avoid the sun tbh
ive started to hermitmaxx at this point, the UV rays are so strong that going outside for just 10 mins will cause me to get burnt even when i have spf 50 sunscreen on

Last edited:
i dont need accutane, its my acne scars that are the biggest problem not the acne itself
and im scared to go on tret, itll make my skin even moresensitive to the sun
Use a ton of sunscreen+sun hats etc

just LOL if you think australia is a good country. europe is so much better
Nigga u think poor ppl like me have a choice? we grab the next best opportunity next to us, see how entitled u are, living in a 1st world country and still thinking it's shit and wanna live in another better country

Accept that ur entitled bro

Nigga u think poor ppl like me have a choice? we grab the next best opportunity next to us, see how entitled u are, living in a 1st world country and still thinking it's shit and wanna live in another better country

Accept that ur entitled bro
yea nvm im just saying that because i dont want u immigrant faggots to come over here and ruin our great country. please stay where u are, we dont want you.

yea nvm im just saying that because i dont want u immigrant faggots to come over here and ruin our great country. please stay where u are, we dont want you.
Valid tbh, if I'm born there I wouldn't want any immigrants either, but I gotta ascend nigga, also if there's no immigrants in Australia no one would do the blue collar jobs

I gotta ascend u can't stop me

whitecel=fakecel, OP has acess to stacy asians and ethnics

Zinc + tret = baby face

But what you rlly need is to unginger yourself, cure it

If you think that is bad, you will rope when you start losing hair :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and fuckedupmanlet
Idk what you are talking about, but if you would go outside, you would see that unless u are fat,balding and actually super aged, you can slay young women even in your 30s. Its shocking to me, how many hot chicks aged 20-25 have bfs much older than them and its not just a betabux scenario. Men dont lose nearly as much smv as women with a bit imperfect skin. In fact for men, age pill its the opposite, the older you are (to the point), the easier dating is.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and oldcell
When i was 21 i wasnt even fully grown and developed

I grew taller after and my facial bones developed too

Get fucking life get to gym i had my best year slaying at late 30

idk your skin doesnt look bad its probably not what makes you invisible to women
Yeah I agree he might be a mentalcel. Was looking at his skin and I was thinking the same thing

Yeah bro your 15 yr self totally mogs

I dont understand trolls nowadays anymore...

Niggers think your country is magic dirt

View attachment 2722206
View attachment 2722207
Your norwooding too, just like me

Take fin+min bro

View attachment 2722206
View attachment 2722207

JFL

I am 30 and I look the same age or younger than you.

Your norwooding too, just like me
I was norwooding from ages 14-17 but my hair has stopped falling out now. Im left with a brutal widows peak permanently

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
I'm 33 and slaying in Aus. Relax and keep ascending my guy.

Get on MT2 to fix your ginger failo and start test to get some mass and not look so soft. Probably should also be chewing for a wider jaw. Get on tret too for anti aging / collagenmaxxing.

Tattoo/jewellery/pierce/altmax and you're golden.

The MT2 will also turn all your hair dark and you'll begin mogging.

Chuck on some quad platform Docs for added height (which the alt sluts love)

You're welcome lad - DM me if you want pics of me.

Too many losers on this website contributing to the victim mentality and not doing shit about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Allornothing and Dicktator
I was norwooding from ages 14-17 but my hair has stopped falling out now. Im left with a brutal widows peak permanently
Turkey awaits for us

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
you look better now, get rid of acne first end enjoy that you're still 21 and already blackpilled

I'm 33 and slaying in Aus. Relax and keep ascending my guy.

Get on MT2 to fix your ginger failo and start test to get some mass and not look so soft. Probably should also be chewing for a wider jaw. Get on tret too for anti aging / collagenmaxxing.

Tattoo/jewellery/pierce/altmax and you're golden.

The MT2 will also turn all your hair dark and you'll begin mogging.

Chuck on some quad platform Docs for added height (which the alt sluts love)

You're welcome lad - DM me if you want pics of me.

Too many losers on this website contributing to the victim mentality and not doing shit about it.
I already tried that Its over

hit the wall kys