my message to marsik

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
for all of you who dont know how this ethnic coping subhuman looks like

nigga looks barely ltn in literally best lighting, angle, hairmaxxed and squinting 😂😂😂

what i find funny is that you got rated as ltn by most of the peoples le with literally yout best frauded photoshopped pictures. nigga, if they would see you in motion st mcdonalds irl, they would gucking puke literally truecel trying his best to fit in and just to look like a normie with all this surgery, and its not even working jfl 😂 ur so fucking ugly dude, bimax didnt chance much tbh, u maybe went from gigateuecel to truecel, 1/10 to 2/10, thats all, all your ugly shit ethnic features are still the same after ahhaha, wide pig nose, no undereyes, shit pfl, light eyebrows.‘ and reminder u live in a country with average zoomer is like 6ft2 white and htn face, and are 10x richer than you, and they are much more nt and interwting than you that went to psrties sunce they were 12. fuck man, i admire you that u havent roped yet, really strong mental ive got to admit, but college and university will make u gigadepressed bro, u will get mogged way too hard and have to experience how other males are treated like gods and girls acting submissive and whorish to them, while u stand aline in corner quiet on the phone, not looking anyone in. the eye, other people start go gossiping and laughibg at you, but sfter a while they feel bad for you cause ur so much at the bottom, maybe u get some friends by pity and maybe a girl will even pity fuck you., only chance to adcend for a subhuman like you. i hope you dont tope during that time btw, i would stay at mcdoanlds with all the other ethnic losers there, at least ur somewhat in the same hierarchy there and feel not judged as much, thats where u beling u dumb motherfucker, flip that burger and fill up the cups, i hope ur not too dumb rven for that, my god man, why do u still have so much hope, even after all this surgery u dream of, ur maybe a ltn-mtn itl unfraudedx the max u can go, i dont sdvice u to go er or suicide, but men u are so fucked my friend, and ur parents will keep you a slave until you die, and after that u cant feed yourself food cause u never lesrnedhow to cook, ur mom did everythinf for you over the years, and then u fucking die, this is how your life willl end, im so sorry man 😢😢😢

@Marsik @theblunderyears @oldvirgin

Attachments

• 1679513504686.jpeg
    1679513504686.jpeg
    971.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
@Makhachev @Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @Preston @DoctorLooksmax @forevergymcelling @Nameless @Amnesia @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Gargantuan
He's a good dude. I wish him the best.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Gargantuan, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
Isn't he like 6'5? can roidmax and be cozy. No one will disrespect him.

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel
He's a good dude. I wish him the best.
bro im right now 100% serious, you trust me?
this pic isnt marsik , its op and we just played it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Gargantuan and subhuman incel
Dnr

• +1
why so rude

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and subhuman incel
damn i miss theblunderyears bro

probably was his peak posting performance

or october-november of 2021 version of oldvirgin, when he taught me who rocancourt and lamo is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16369, Gargantuan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Watch his movie ''The King of Staten Island'' very cozy.
i will + watched today movie with him about motley crue

fuck i have to stop troll conspiracy posting, at first i saw satan island

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Bashan

Jfl. I watched that movie 3 times this year. Just cozy feels. Pete is wholesome.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 23239

It's autobiography mixed with some ''fiction'' btw

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 23239
for all of you who dont know how this ethnic coping subhuman looks like

View attachment 2120915
nigga looks barely ltn in literally best lighting, angle, hairmaxxed and squinting 😂😂😂

what i find funny is that you got rated as ltn by most of the peoples le with literally yout best frauded photoshopped pictures. nigga, if they would see you in motion st mcdonalds irl, they would gucking puke literally truecel trying his best to fit in and just to look like a normie with all this surgery, and its not even working jfl 😂 ur so fucking ugly dude, bimax didnt chance much tbh, u maybe went from gigateuecel to truecel, 1/10 to 2/10, thats all, all your ugly shit ethnic features are still the same after ahhaha, wide pig nose, no undereyes, shit pfl, light eyebrows.‘ and reminder u live in a country with average zoomer is like 6ft2 white and htn face, and are 10x richer than you, and they are much more nt and interwting than you that went to psrties sunce they were 12. fuck man, i admire you that u havent roped yet, really strong mental ive got to admit, but college and university will make u gigadepressed bro, u will get mogged way too hard and have to experience how other males are treated like gods and girls acting submissive and whorish to them, while u stand aline in corner quiet on the phone, not looking anyone in. the eye, other people start go gossiping and laughibg at you, but sfter a while they feel bad for you cause ur so much at the bottom, maybe u get some friends by pity and maybe a girl will even pity fuck you., only chance to adcend for a subhuman like you. i hope you dont tope during that time btw, i would stay at mcdoanlds with all the other ethnic losers there, at least ur somewhat in the same hierarchy there and feel not judged as much, thats where u beling u dumb motherfucker, flip that burger and fill up the cups, i hope ur not too dumb rven for that, my god man, why do u still have so much hope, even after all this surgery u dream of, ur maybe a ltn-mtn itl unfraudedx the max u can go, i dont sdvice u to go er or suicide, but men u are so fucked my friend, and ur parents will keep you a slave until you die, and after that u cant feed yourself food cause u never lesrnedhow to cook, ur mom did everythinf for you over the years, and then u fucking die, this is how your life willl end, im so sorry man 😢😢😢

@Marsik @theblunderyears @oldvirgin

• +1
Isn't he like 6'5? can roidmax and be cozy. No one will disrespect him.
Everybody on .org is somehow that height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 27066