MY Mewing Progress

DoII

DoII

Kraken
First pic is from 1 year 2 months ago around
Second pic with mid part is from a few months ago!
Idk if u guys can tell any diff bc it was hard for me to find proper angles but ye
15-16

Attachments

• IMG_9715.jpg
    IMG_9715.jpg
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman, SeiGun, MaestheticMaso and 6 others
Where the fuck did your upper lip go in the second pic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, 5.5psl, shogrim and 9 others
Also all my wisdom teeth erupted within this frame so I don’t know if that would make a difference they weren’t extracted

Idk if u guys can tell any diff bc it was hard for me to find proper angles but ye
No difference in attractiveness.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niksy, Kasanova, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Idk bro but I’m getting that fixed after I get my dental implant in a few months for my molar

its cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, LooksThinker and DoII
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker, rares54 and 1 other person
Mew is a pokemon

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and DoII
Angles probs bro ion even ducking know
you have a highly looksmaxxable face with surgery, you were literal mm from becoming tiktok prettyboy with millions of likes. Your jaw to midface ratio is kinda weird, with a big nose, keep your nose and do some kinda surgery, maybe lower palate expander, but idk if cope.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and DoII
you have a highly looksmaxxable face with surgery, you were literal mm from becoming tiktok prettyboy with millions of likes. Your jaw to midface ratio is kinda weird, with a big nose, keep your nose and do some kinda surgery, maybe lower palate expander, but idk if cope.
I shall work on that man shits depressing
I am planning on getting the dorsum shaved off when I’m eighteen already Moneymaxxing n shi

My brothers all have straight noses too bruh but I got FUCKED with the dorsum
Tbh ik this will sound like cope but upturned is way too fem fuck that bro I would rather just have a straight with no dorsum

My brothers all have straight noses too bruh but I got FUCKED with the dorsum
Tbh ik this will sound like cope but upturned is way too fem fuck that bro I would rather just have a straight with no dorsum
Kinda cope, not noticable, i personally believe nose surgery is cope, cause the nose only looks weird if other parts are small.
Also i lucked out and my dorsum is placed at the beginning of the nose, so it looks normal

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Kinda cope, not noticable, i personally believe nose surgery is cope, cause the nose only looks weird if other parts are small.
Also i lucked out and my dorsum is placed at the beginning of the nose, so it looks normal
Isn’t nose dimorphic at least tho?

BBC stole it. His upper lip did the heavy lifting and now it's gone for a while.

• JFL
15-16
Literally 0 change

• Love it
Literally 0 change
Ye idk why people think mewing will save them and its some shi that will ascend you you’re born with your bone structure good or not that simple

What changed

• Hmm...
No noticeable difference. Takes more time. Try hardmewing maybe idk could be cope

You are supposed to take both photos from the same perspective

• Hmm...
15-16
change?

• Love it
Isn’t nose dimorphic at least tho?
Personal opinion, ive witnessed redittors getting nose surgeries whilst having fucked ratios

• +1
People take exact photos and are careful to not misalign something so people don’t think it’s angles, lighting etc

Meanwhile you utter retard took 2 photos from 2 different planets and dimensions

• JFL
15-16
proof mewing makes you descend

• Hmm...
People take exact photos and are careful to not misalign something so people don’t think it’s angles, lighting etc

Meanwhile you utter retard took 2 photos from 2 different planets and dimensions
Bro it’s almost exact tf

Bro it’s almost exact tf
That’s not how you see change

You need a clear side profile pic and use the ear as anchor point. Then try take the after just like the before pic and overlap the ear and see if anything changed

This isn’t right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735
Let me guess, you didn't correct your cervical posture and don't even know how to engage the posterior third of your tongue?

• Hmm...
Let me guess, you didn't correct your cervical posture and don't even know how to engage the posterior third of your tongue?
I swallow my spit and keep my tongue in the position that I swallows in ik I’m doing it right coz my hyoid raises when I do it

VSGEUSUEUE

Does anybody want to help me make a vid abt this

15-16
BA

15-16
H

I swallow my spit and keep my tongue in the position that I swallows in ik I’m doing it right coz my hyoid raises when I do it
And have u had any occlusion changes whatsoever? Like straightening of teeth or widening of palate?

• +1
15-16
E

And have u had any occlusion changes whatsoever? Like straightening of teeth or widening of palate?
My teeth are straight.
My palate is wide enuf to fit in my wisdom teeth.
Never rlly paid attention to that