My MK-677 experience 20 mg a day for a month at 14

fatweewee123

fatweewee123

Bronze
I've been taking MK677 from researchem for a little over a month now.

Height Growth
I have grown about 1.5 inches I went from barley touching 5'6 to being 5,7.5 barefoot. My shoe size also increased by a size up

Muscle Growth
I have got barely any muscle growth this shit is terrible for gaining muscle

Side Effects

Gyno: I gotten a little bit of prolactin gyno on one side which is rare but started to fade away when I got off the mk
Joint Pain: My joints have been hurting terribly bad especially my knees and ankles.
Hunger: I have gotten a lot of hunger spikes throughout the day but the hunger kinda fades after a bit. I have more food cravings than ever

Overall Experience
The height growth I got has been oddly good considering other ppls experiences. The gyno is very painful though and people are starting to notice that I have gyno on one side

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alekspolska88, highschoolmaxxer, EzikoIsHere and 13 others

Height Growth
I have grown about 1.5 inches I went from barley touching 5'6 to being 5,7.5 barefoot. My shoe size also increased by a size up

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Gyno: I gotten a little bit of prolactin gyno on one side which is rare but started to fade away when I got off the mk for a couple days
Joint Pain: My joints have been hurting terribly bad especially my knees and ankles.
Hunger: I have gotten a lot of hunger spikes throughout the day but the hunger kinda fades after a bit. I have more food cravings than ever

Overall Experience
The height growth I got has been oddly good considering other ppls experiences. The gyno is very painful though and people are starting to notice that I have gyno on one side
I meant to say a couple days im still on it btw

One Boob :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aleksander and IndraBC
Why wasnt Syrian Nigger around when I was 13 to promote youngcels on mass to psl forums

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, mogpending, Mike141 and 8 others
Why wasnt Syrian Nigger around when I was 13 to promote youngcels on mass to psl forums
james sapphire brought me here in late 2022 I just didn't make an acc till september

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots

Height Growth

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Gyno: I gotten a little bit of prolactin gyno on one side which is rare but started to fade away when I got off the mk

Overall Experience
no fucking way are u me😭😭? same thing for me but from 5’4.75 to 5’6.25 (Night height) i’m scared that i’m facing a placebo effect/i didn’t measure myself properly at the begging because i didn’t think it was possible to grow that fast also i’m scared that i’m gonna stop growing now because i measured my ulna and it says my predicted height is 169:feelsrope: also what’s ur age btw

Last edited:

Height Growth

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Overall Experience
good shit bro

i wish i took this stuff when I was younger

and as for gyno i'm currently suffering from it as a result of mk as well lol

its called pseudogyno ive never had gyno in my life but idk why its only one boob jfl
i went to the doctor for the same thing today. Left nipple is more swollen than my right. It usually gets rid of itself on its own

good shit bro

i wish i took this stuff when I was younger

and as for gyno i'm currently suffering from it as a result of mk as well lol
thanks bro but when i took a break cuz i got sick the gyno went away pretty much. I might get bloodwork soon to see my prolactin levels

i went to the doctor for the same thing today. Left nipple is more swollen than my right. It usually gets rid of itself on its own
im surprised this side effect isnt more common I thought I was the only one

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
age?

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
thanks bro but when i took a break cuz i got sick the gyno went away pretty much. I might get bloodwork soon to see my prolactin levels
definitely do that

chances are yours are probably normal

despite being a chronic coomer and using rad140 with my mk, my prolactin and test results were relatively normal

Fuck I was gonna take mk now u mention gyno idk now....

Fuck I was gonna take mk now u mention gyno idk now....
it goes away fast cuz i took a break for it cuz i got sick and had another medication prescribed from my dr, i didnt wanna risk mixing the meds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
definitely do that

chances are yours are probably normal

despite being a chronic coomer and using rad140 with my mk, my prolactin and test results were relatively normal
where u get your mk from

just give yourself diabetes at 20mg theory bro

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Deleted member 26379
try icing your balls :)

keep using the diabetes cope lmao
cope? do you know that one of the worst mk677 side effect alongside joint paint is the crazy insulin spike, especially if you're on a bulk and eating anything, how to give yourself diabetes 101 to go from invisible height to invisible height

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Fiqh
cope? do you know that one of the worst mk677 side effect alongside joint paint is the crazy insulin spike, especially if you're on a bulk and eating anything, how to give yourself diabetes 101 to go from invisible height to invisible height
I barely eat surgar im clean lean bulking and most of the time I don't eat enough to bulk cuz I hate eating food and never have time to eat food

Height Growth

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Overall Experience
Take a lot of protein. 120g+ of protein.
Get all of your micronutrients.
Raw milk (disease risk if the cow is sick) + liposomal colostrum.
Get perfect, 9+ hour sleep every single night.

Consider aromatase inhibitors and peptides like CJC-1295 with DAC.
Maybe even IGF-1 LR3 as well.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, thereallegend and alriodai

Height Growth

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Overall Experience
Oh, and take iodine, zinc, selenium, l-tyrosine and/or ashwagandha to increase growth speed by increasing thyroid hormones like T3 and T4. You could also try synthetic hormones like liothyronine (synthetic T3) and levothyroxine (synthetic T4).

For more heightmaxing information, head over to this thread and look through it.

nice bro the joint pain is probably from growing

no fucking way are u me😭😭? same thing for me but from 5’4.75 to 5’6.25 (Night height) i’m scared that i’m facing a placebo effect/i didn’t measure myself properly at the begging because i didn’t think it was possible to grow that fast also i’m scared that i’m gonna stop growing now because i measured my ulna and it says my predicted height is 169:feelsrope: also what’s ur age btw
Good job bro nice pfp too. I measured myself at the doctor when i was 2 weeks in at 5'7 and then i measured yesterday and I was 5'7.5. Im probably also going through a growth spurt cuz im developing rapidly rn. My predicted height is like 6"0 i wanna try to get to 6'3 but prolly wont happen lmao

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
nice bro the joint pain is probably from growing
its almost unbearable especially during practice when we do some sort of knee bending movement such as lunges

Height Growth

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Overall Experience
i refuse to hop on mk if u get fucking gyno

Height Growth

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Overall Experience
are you taking anything else other than the mk?

Oh, and take iodine, zinc, selenium, l-tyrosine and/or ashwagandha to increase growth speed by increasing thyroid hormones like T3 and T4. You could also try synthetic hormones like liothyronine (synthetic T3) and levothyroxine (synthetic T4).

For more heightmaxing information, head over to this thread and look through it.
I am scared to take thyroid hormones because I don't want to burn off the muscle I already have, I also dont want to have thyroid issues.

Take a lot of protein. 120g+ of protein.
Get all of your micronutrients.
Raw milk (disease risk if the cow is sick) + liposomal colostrum.
Get perfect, 9+ hour sleep every single night.

Consider aromatase inhibitors and peptides like CJC-1295 with DAC.
Maybe even IGF-1 LR3 as well.
I am considering igf-1 and aromasin stack during 2024 thats if my parents dont find it all.

This is pretty common. From my understanding it's because hgh can be an estradiol mimetic for that reason everyone should microdose ai w it in my opinion. Especially for growth purposes because it could accelerate plate closure

Blud has gyno at 14

This is pretty common. From my understanding it's because hgh can be an estradiol mimetic for that reason everyone should microdose ai w it in my opinion. Especially for growth purposes because it could accelerate plate closure
oh shit I thought it was from prolactin