My MK-677 experience 20 mg a day for a month at 14

Blud has gyno at 14
Theres some people at my school who have it super bad. You'd be suprised on how common it is nowadays cuz of the shit they put in food now

Fuck, wish I knew about .org when I was 10

youre not gonna be able to looksmax w/o money bro
Leanmaxxing and Hairmaxxing, the two most effective looksmaxxes, aren’t that expensive

Shoe lifts are also quite cheap

I've been taking MK677 from researchem for a little over a month now.

Height Growth
I have grown about 1.5 inches I went from barley touching 5'6 to being 5,7.5 barefoot. My shoe size also increased by a size up

Muscle Growth
I have got barely any muscle growth this shit is terrible for gaining muscle

Side Effects

Gyno: I gotten a little bit of prolactin gyno on one side which is rare but started to fade away when I got off the mk
Joint Pain: My joints have been hurting terribly bad especially my knees and ankles.
Hunger: I have gotten a lot of hunger spikes throughout the day but the hunger kinda fades after a bit. I have more food cravings than ever

Overall Experience
The height growth I got has been oddly good considering other ppls experiences. The gyno is very painful though and people are starting to notice that I have gyno on one side
you grew 1.5 inches in a month??

Height Growth
I have grown about 1.5 inches I went from barley touching 5'6 to being 5,7.5 barefoot. My shoe size also increased by a size up

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Gyno: I gotten a little bit of prolactin gyno on one side which is rare but started to fade away when I got off the mk
Joint Pain: My joints have been hurting terribly bad especially my knees and ankles.
Hunger: I have gotten a lot of hunger spikes throughout the day but the hunger kinda fades after a bit. I have more food cravings than ever

Overall Experience
The height growth I got has been oddly good considering other ppls experiences. The gyno is very painful though and people are starting to notice that I have gyno on one side
What about the hunger? And did you monitor your blood glucose levels

Height Growth

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Overall Experience
fine, same effects to me

@Rigged what do you think? 1.5 inch in a month on mk sound impossible

@Rigged what do you think? 1.5 inch in a month on mk sound impossible
Yeh the niggas retarded hes 14 he naturally grew that much in 1 month he hasnt even grown a centimeter from mk

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Yeh the niggas retarded hes 14 he naturally grew that much in 1 month he hasnt even grown a centimeter from mk
this explains why ur 5'6

this explains why ur 5'6
nigga ur pretty much the same height as me, u didnt grow 2 inches from mk u grew 2 inches naturally u fucking retard holy shit low iq niggas on here be annoying ag

nigga ur pretty much the same height as me, u didnt grow 2 inches from mk u grew 2 inches naturally u fucking retard holy shit low iq niggas on here be annoying ag
bro its just my experience never said anything abt if it was the mk or not, im just sharing my experience with it. maybe you should have taken some fucking gh drugs as a kid and maybe you wouldnt be to the fucking ground as a grown ass man basement geek

bro its just my experience never said anything abt if it was the mk or not, im just sharing my experience with it. maybe you should have taken some fucking gh drugs as a kid and maybe you wouldnt be to the fucking ground as a grown ass man basement geek
thx cuz i actually am taking gh and am a kid technically, also ur on the ground too 5’8 is still midget height lmao so idk why u have such a high ego, also it doesnt matter if ur sharing ur experience with it MK did nothing to affect ur height lol

Height Growth

Muscle Growth

Side Effects

Overall Experience
have you grown since you originally posted?