My mother just cried

Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard

Iron
My mother just started crying after I told her I booked a rhino, damn, really made me reconsider..

I mean it‘s my life and shiet and I‘m old enough, but that felt really bad. My nose isn‘t deformed tier but pretty hooked and I‘d definitely look better if I changed it.

Any advice boys? Ik some of y‘all probably had the same experience

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_, angelo, .*my*. and 11 others
tell her to fuck off jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Constantin Denis, CristianT and 18 others
post ur nose you prob dont need it ubless ur nose is brutal

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 30234
I WOULD SMACK HER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl, 7zyzz7 and 4 others
that's tuff ngl, I say skip the plasty

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: angelo, constant_while_6800, CristianT and 6 others
U didn't have to tell ur mother but I guess she'll come around. Rhinoplasty ain't a big deal

• +1
Reactions: angelo, BoredPrince, Av0nr and 7 others
Females act like only females should be able to change looks with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Beatonthebrat, BoredPrince and 15 others
U didn't have to tell ur mother but I guess she'll come around. Rhinoplasty ain't a big deal
The circumstances made it impossible to hide it sadly

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and efidescontinuado
You should be lucky you have a mother like that.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, onlyhereforheight, redmaxx and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, 5.5psl, rdqs and 1 other person
I mean, it's pretty brutal that your children need cosmetic surgery. Totally understandable. But it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Detective, king_bandon and 3 others
fuck moms bro they're nothing more than females and females are just worthless selective creatures anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, 5.5psl, onlyhereforheight and 3 others
That‘s true, I do love her, but I wish she could understand
Nah, I think her reaction reveals the absurdity of the situation. You think she would be crying if your nose was deformed and mangled from an injury?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
provide pics so we can give advice accordingly

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
provide pics so we can give advice accordingly
When I smile it looks like Gandy‘s, but I don‘t have the jaw or chin like gandy that make his nose less prominent.

Might post pictures later idk, was not planning to

Nah, I think her reaction reveals the absurdity of the situation. You think she would be crying if your nose was deformed and mangled from an injury?
Well, I see your point, but I don‘t believe in just going the surgery route when you are utterly deformed. This is purely self improvement

Well, I see your point, but I don‘t believe in just going the surgery route when you are utterly deformed. This is purely self improvement
Ik it's not the time but I'm curious how did u do it?

This thread just made me realize how toxic I probably am to my parents, I honestly hope my mum didn't cry about what I said about my looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Kerbouchard and Deleted member 30679
This thread just made me realize how toxic I probably am to my parents, I honestly hope my mum didn't cry about what I said about my looks
Must be brutal to indirectly tell your parents they are ugly

• +1
Ik it's not the time but I'm curious how did u do it?
What do you mean how I did it? I honestly don‘t know, she was just into me, I guess I have the feminine features asian girls like (except my prominent nose jfl)

• +1
Must be brutal to indirectly tell your parents they are ugly
Yeah, I said that her jaw is probably the reason why I need surgery in the first place, fuck dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rdqs, justleavemealone and Deleted member 30679
My mother just started crying after I told her I booked a rhino, damn, really made me reconsider..

I mean it‘s my life and shiet and I‘m old enough, but that felt really bad. My nose isn‘t deformed tier but pretty hooked and I‘d definitely look better if I changed it.

honestly bro, I'd still get it. She will get over it once she sees ur alive after the surgery. Still shitty situation to be in, I'm in the same one.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Kerbouchard
Yeah, I said that her jaw is probably the reason why I need surgery in the first place, fuck dude
Damn bro, that‘s fucked, she probably loves you and she didn‘t chose her jaw either. You should talk to her

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 27702
Damn bro, that‘s fucked, she probably loves you and she didn‘t chose her jaw either. You should talk to her
our relationship is still great and we laugh all the time when I'm home. The blackpill really made me pessimistic and negative tho, I never would have said that a few years ago. I talk so much about how I need surgeries n shit.
My life wouldn‘t have been better if I didn't find this forum tho, I just never knew what was off about my face, now I know

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, Deleted member 30679 and Kerbouchard
inb4 OP is a 29 year old khhv unemployed neet who choose to spend his life savings on rhino. as a mother id wail too

• Hmm...
our relationship is still great and we laugh all the time when I'm home. The blackpill really made me pessimistic and negative tho, I never would have said that a few years ago. I talk so much about how I need surgeries n shit.
Tbh u should not be open about the black pill most people will find you autistic and weird. I plan to looksmax and get surgeries in secret and just claim "puberty" and leave all this black pill and looksmaxxing shit behind. Hope u do the same

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 27702
Tbh u should not be open about the black pill most people will find you autistic and weird. I plan to looksmax and get surgeries in secret and just claim "puberty" and leave all this black pill and looksmaxxing shit behind. Hope u do the same
I'm not open about the blackpill, I take the 'I‘m clinically deformed and get a sleep apnea test so I can fraud to my mum I need bimax' route. Which is equally fucked.
If I don't have bdd after the surgeries, I'll def leave once I ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I think you'll never be satisfied. Its like bodybuilding, no matter how much muscle you put on. youre going to feel small and sometimes even more insecure than before starting.

inb4 OP is a 29 year old khhv unemployed neet who choose to spend his life savings on rhino. as a mother id wail too
Fuck off, 21 and none of the other points. I wageslaved more than enough too

• +1
I think you'll never be satisfied. Its like bodybuilding, no matter how much muscle you put on. youre going to feel small and sometimes even more insecure than before starting.
Well, right now I‘m not even depressed about my nose or anything. I just want to become the best I can be

• +1
can't relate at all, my mom was thrilled when I told her I wanted rhino jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, normie_joe, rdqs and 1 other person
There is a meme just like OP's story, Stacy only dates chads but when she gives birth to an incel because of genetic recombination she tell him he is perfect just the way he is. Brootal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and rdqs
When I had my rhino consult at 18, my dad was there, and he just sat there with the most defeated, despondent look on his face the entire time. Too bad he couldn't have either reasoned with me or sucked it up and gave me actual good advice.

Anyway, your mom is probably just sad that you feel bad about your appearance.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Account717 and rdqs
same bitch who gave you the fucked up genes is crying when you want to get a nosejob? tell that ugly btich to go fuck herself.

my parents are begging me to go to turkey to get some work done so ill stop being a NEET incel basement dweller.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
She probably thinks she didn't create a son that was good looking enough

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested and normie_joe
Shes crying because youre rejecting the shit genetics she gave you

When I had my rhino consult at 18, my dad was there, and he just sat there with the most defeated, despondent look on his face the entire time. Too bad he couldn't have either reasoned with me or sucked it up and gave me actual good advice.

Anyway, your mom is probably just sad that you feel bad about your appearance.
My parents wouldnt ever let me get any sort of cosmetic surgery , they would call it ridiculous, and if they see that im serious about it theyd mock and humiliate me
I will get cosmetic surgery , but it will have to be relatively subtle

Uh with a rhino plasty she would see it at some point? lol. Better to tell than to hide it

She cares about you. If its your own money and you are an adult, then there is nothing she can do. However u should consider ur parents feelings always they want whats best for u unless they just rlly shitty parents. Rhino isn't a big deal IMO, shell come around and maybe u should explain how u really feel to her and be honest about your situation it might make her feel better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard and normie_joe

Wut why? That makes no sense.

She cares about you. If its your own money and you are an adult, then there is nothing she can do. However u should consider ur parents feelings always they want whats best for u unless they just rlly shitty parents. Rhino isn't a big deal IMO, shell come around and maybe u should explain how u really feel to her and be honest about your situation it might make her feel better

He's getting a cosmetic nose surgery not a fucking life threatening heart transplant JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Kerbouchard
About to go in the surgeon‘s office now, didn‘t decide yet..

Might tell him the surgery has to be postponed, but I don‘t want to pussy out now :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Sell her organs and buy more surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Kerbouchard
About to go in the surgeon‘s office now, didn‘t decide yet..

Might tell him the surgery has to be postponed, but I don‘t want to pussy out now :cautious:
Did you do it?

Did you do it?
yeahh might do it in the winter now, the surgeon was pretty chill

Still very annoying, at least I don‘t have to recover from rhino now this summer, but I don‘t know how to feel about the whole situation - wanted to be through with it

if you are of age and earn your own money then pass over her otherwise she will control your life using emotions

if you are of age and earn your own money then pass over her otherwise she will control your life using emotions
Yes, I need to start making my own decisions