My mother just cried

our relationship is still great and we laugh all the time when I'm home. The blackpill really made me pessimistic and negative tho, I never would have said that a few years ago. I talk so much about how I need surgeries n shit.
My life wouldn‘t have been better if I didn't find this forum tho, I just never knew what was off about my face, now I know
when i found out i had a recessed chin i went schizo mode i kept telling her my face is fucked, i was desperate trying to find solution to my problem i was suicidal because of my chin and bad side profile which i still am depressed about when i see myself in back camera photos but i started jutting and accepted my fate and its a little better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
when i found out i had a recessed chin i went schizo mode i kept telling her my face is fucked, i was desperate trying to find solution to my problem i was suicidal because of my chin and bad side profile which i still am depressed about when i see myself in back camera photos but i started jutting and accepted my fate and its a little better
naw bruh, save up money and fix ur problem with a genio, jutting will fuck u up with tmj issues in the long run. I know how u feel tho, I wasn't suicidal but I'm really schizo about my looks rn and don't notice anything good about my face. I'll look into therapy soon. After I've gotten my bimax + genio & infra implant jfl (maybe a rhino on top of that) (maybe zyklon b in my mouth on top of that)

Mothers are emotional and try to keep their sons in a bubble close to them. They by nature cannot understand what we go through and how life works for us. Their recessive dna is why we are like this. Ignore her and get it done. You can't live behind your mothers coattails forever, you need to do what's necessary so you too can attract a partner and have a family. Crying at this scenario is so overly dramatic.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Kerbouchard
naw bruh, save up money and fix ur problem, with a genio, jutting will fuck u up with tmj issues in the long run. I know how u feel tho, I wasn't suicidal but I'm really schizo about my looks rn and don't notice anything good about my face. I'll look into therapy soon. After I've gotten my bimax + genio & infra implant jfl (maybe a rhino on top of that) (maybe zyklon b in my mouth on top of that)
im almost 19 and i jut from 16 daily for at least 6 hours everyday sometimes even more, my face didnt change or at least i dont think so, jutting is the only reason i am still mentally normal because i look like a human at least, i got contacts instead of glasses and i am more confident in my looks than i ve ever been tbh thanks to this website, i also improved my social skills but i still rot and have no experience with girls because i dont have social life

Dumb bitch, shouldn't have spewed out an inferior offspring then. You do you OP