My mother said she’d pay for my rhinoplasty and undereye fat grafts but now that I need her to pre pay shes backing down

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV in the Middle East |
We’ve been talking about this for 6 months now, she said she’d pay for my surgeries and explained to her exactly what they are and when I want to get them,

I had the chance to book in june( perfect time for me since by the time I heal I’ll have leanmaxxed) but when I told her to pay the pre fee she says im too young for rhino(19.5 years old) and that turks are racist towards arabs and will botch me on purpose.

I’m so mad I might steal the money from her(Ik where she keeps it) and go get the surgeries.

We’ve been talking about this for 6 months now, she said she’d pay for my surgeries and explained to her exactly what they are and when I want to get them,

I had the chance to book in june( perfect time for me since by the time I heal I’ll have leanmaxxed) but when I told her to pay the pre fee she says im too young for rhino(19.5 years old) and that turks are racist towards arabs and will botch me on purpose.

I’m so mad I might steal the money from her(Ik where she keeps it) and go get the surgeries.
First of all, don’t steal the money

Second of all, she may be right, botch rates in Turkey are as high as it is already

Third of all, how the fuck did you make your mum be okay with you getting a rhino? Let alone pay for it, if my mum gave me the green light to fix my deformed Gargamel nose I would be running to Turkey

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and arabcelxxx
20 years old and moms paying for him, fucking pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: PrettyDeformed
First of all, don’t steal the money

Second of all, she may be right, botch rates in Turkey are as high as it is already

Third of all, how the fuck did you make your mum be okay with you getting a rhino? Let alone pay for it, if my mum gave me the green light to fix my deformed Gargamel nose I would be running to Turkey
I don’t think shes ok with it she just wanted it me to stop annoying her about it, the surgeon im going tk has only one bad review and I’ve asked about him every where

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Sadly she isn’t
imagine stealing money from your own mother for your autistic surgeries, i wouldn't be able to talk to her ever again, you're truly a miserable and shit human being. I hope you will forever be unloved incel.

imagine stealing money from your own mother for your autistic surgeries, i wouldn't be able to talk to her ever again, you're truly a miserable and shit human being. I hope you will forever be unloved incel.
She’s the reason I have this piece of shit nose and not my dads pointy one, she should pay for giving me shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: PrettyDeformed and trueceI
Don't do that, tell her you really need it for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and arabcelxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back