My near future isn't looking too promising. I can't be NEET

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
I graduate this year, and my parents don't want me to move back in with them (I can for a few months)

Meaning I need to find a job that's gonna pay enough for me to save for surgeries, and also find somewhere to stay

Unfortunately I'm very lazy and just want to rot, any time I've thought of a job I've always immediately thought it would be shit and to look for something else.

To complicate it even more, I was planning on getting surgeries this summer, without parents knowing before or while recovering. So basically leave home, get surgeries, get a job. Except then I'd need to come up with an explanation for what I was doing in between leaving home and getting a job.

I have the money (through inheritance) for surgery, but then I also need to be able to save to make back the money and pay for more surgeries.

All while wanting to rot and somehow find the will to get a job, or choose a job that doesn't make me want to rope but pays enough

I NEED A JOB BUT ALSO BE ABLE TO TAKE A MONTH OFF BEFORE THAT TO GET SURGERIES WITHOUT BEING PESTERED

I graduate this year, and my parents don't want me to move back in with them (I can for a few months)

Meaning I need to find a job that's gonna pay enough for me to save for surgeries, and also find somewhere to stay

Unfortunately I'm very lazy and just want to rot, any time I've thought of a job I've always immediately thought it would be shit and to look for something else.

To complicate it even more, I was planning on getting surgeries this summer, without parents knowing before or while recovering. So basically leave home, get surgeries, get a job. Except then I'd need to come up with an explanation for what I was doing in between leaving home and getting a job.

I have the money (through inheritance) for surgery, but then I also need to be able to save to make back the money and pay for more surgeries.

All while wanting to rot and somehow find the will to get a job, or choose a job that doesn't make me want to rope but pays enough

I NEED A JOB BUT ALSO BE ABLE TO TAKE A MONTH OFF BEFORE THAT TO GET SURGERIES WITHOUT BEING PESTERED
put everything u have got and ascend , look at some surgical ascensions for motivation

put everything u have got and ascend , look at some surgical ascensions for motivation
Then what? Become homeless? I need income first and foremost
Also most ideas of transformations in my head are better than actual transformations

Then what? Become homeless? I need income first and foremost
start with some skill and put of all your waking hours into it this would help you earn if you just do it for 2-3 months ask your parents to allow you to live with them for 2 months atleast

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
start with some skill and put of all your waking hours into it this would help you earn if you just do it for 2-3 months ask your parents to allow you to live with them for 2 months atleast
I need to get surgeries before a job though, cos which job is gonna let me take 2-4 weeks off straight after starting? Also then u have to deal with coworkers seeing u before and after

Also I cba. It's so over for us zero drive rotters

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh