My nose literally destroys my face

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken
I have boxy nose tip whitch is catfish, cause only lighting can change it from 7/10 to 2/10. That tip also destroys my side profile and upper profile.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, mug, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
I feel your pain

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Mr.Proper
injured 3 times has destroyed my harmony and caused declension over time from sleep apnea

OK kike

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 19174
Same bro, I hate that it turned out this way, at least it‘s easily fixable, we could have gotten unfixable failos

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
Get a rhino then

I have boxy nose tip whitch is catfish, cause only lighting can change it from 7/10 to 2/10. That tip also destroys my side profile and upper profile.
1. Your nose doesn’t “literally” destroy your face

2. What kind of mouth-breathing retard complains “my nose literally destroys my face” without posting a picture. Are you looking for advice or just baiting sympathy? You can fuck off back to Reddit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Roamer and Deleted member 24444
1. Your nose doesn’t “literally” destroy your face

2. What kind of mouth-breathing retard complains “my nose literally destroys my face” without posting a picture. Are you looking for advice or just baiting sympathy? You can fuck off back to Reddit.
Im baiting insults from autists, but my nose is still huge failo.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Same bro, I hate that it turned out this way, at least it‘s easily fixable, we could have gotten unfixable failos
One rhino and my only huge failo is fixed

• +1
I also need a rhino badly, but my fear of getting deformed afterwards speaks louder since rhino botches are brutal and they happen everywhere.

I also need a rhino badly, but my fear of getting deformed afterwards speaks louder since rhino botches are brutal and they happen everywhere.
Is chance for that high if i only need to remove tip, but not change nose shape or etc.?

• +1
Same same, once rhino true ascension will happen

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
You gotta do a lot of research first to find a surgeon who won't just give you a gay button nose

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
fr man but i’m gonna get a septoplasty so at least it’s not crooked anymore

hey man i dont like my nose too because the bridge has a bump, but I'm looking at surgeries in turkey and its only 3k

Me nose is a hooked nose, the only one in me family but atleast is very thin!

nose doesnt play a big role anyway (for males atleast)

Mine is cute.

Bro, you're in luck. Nose is the easiest and cheapest thing to fix in a face.

Same here, my face is ruined just by nose and ı am scared for surgery since it can get worse.

• +1