My obese sheboon onetisis lifemogs me and I am envious

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Female privilege and Just Be Woman are the two most important factors when it comes to determining whether your life is good or not. This 2024 era is a complete shitshow for men. It makes it even more laughable when shittok influencers post all this woke bs about how black women are the most oppressed and white men are the most privileged. Tf is that shit? Black females have so much privilege that they may already be even more privileged than white females.

My 400lb sheboon would always claim that being a black woman means she is oppressed. JFL, the bitches sex life mogged 99% of users here and guys paid her for her nudes. She never had to wageslave

White men are constantly shat on in 2024: workcelling to keep society running, taken advantage of by ethnics wanting to erase their culture, only group criticised, called racist for not wanting their countries ruined by crime, unable to blame anyone but theirselves on their problems. Meanwhile black females get handed everything in life: welfaremaxxing, guys buying them shit, can get laid with HTNs despite being 400lbs, can blame all their problems on whitey, can play the race card on anything that doesnt go their way, can openly chat shit on white people, asian people etc, can even play the victim when it comes to their own men as they can blame black men choosing white women on colourism rather than taking accountability.

Thats the general basis as to why the fat sheboon onetisis lifemogs me as look at all the privilege she has and the deck of cards she has been dealt is very handy. Me on the otherhand...being on this website in the first place is enough evidence that im oppressed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 52953, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
Female privilege and Just Be Woman are the two most important factors when it comes to determining whether your life is good or not. This 2024 era is a complete shitshow for men. It makes it even more laughable when shittok influencers post all this woke bs about how black women are the most oppressed and white men are the most privileged. Tf is that shit? Black females have so much privilege that they may already be even more privileged than white females.

My 400lb sheboon would always claim that being a black woman means she is oppressed. JFL, the bitches sex life mogged 99% of users here and guys paid her for her nudes. She never had to wageslave

White men are constantly shat on in 2024: workcelling to keep society running, taken advantage of by ethnics wanting to erase their culture, only group criticised, called racist for not wanting their countries ruined by crime, unable to blame anyone but theirselves on their problems. Meanwhile black females get handed everything in life: welfaremaxxing, guys buying them shit, can get laid with HTNs despite being 400lbs, can blame all their problems on whitey, can play the race card on anything that doesnt go their way, can openly chat shit on white people, asian people etc, can even play the victim when it comes to their own men as they can blame black men choosing white women on colourism rather than taking accountability.

Thats the general basis as to why the fat sheboon onetisis lifemogs me as look at all the privilege she has and the deck of cards she has been dealt is very handy. Me on the otherhand...being on this website in the first place is enough evidence that im oppressed.
Who are the niggas fucking a 400lb sheboon? Shit like this is because of men. Bro, how desperate were you to fuck a 400lb nigger-whale????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, LooksOrDeath, Pikabro and 1 other person
Who are the niggas fucking a 400lb sheboon? Shit like this is because of men. Bro, how desperate were you to fuck a 400lb nigger-whale????
You're making me sound like I done it once, I done it like 100 times with that woman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Pikabro, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 55252
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Ryldoo IS COPING, Corleone and 1 other person
You're making me sound like I done it once, I done it like 100 times with that woman
Nigga you fucked one of these???!!!!!

Article 0 16EA86DF000005DC 710 308x185

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, Ryldoo IS COPING and Corleone
What the fuck is wrong with you niggas? Not even batman could get that out of me
Its the normal male sex drive at work

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed, LooksOrDeath, try2beme and 1 other person
WHAT THE FUCK:fire::fire::fire:
She sure looksmaxxed despite her SMV, however the hair colour is a red flag. I know you would be tempted to hit

• Hmm...
She sure looksmaxxed despite her SMV, however the hair colour is a red flag. I know you would be tempted to hit
Even if I was, the thought of feeding that fat whores ego would stop me. She probably thinks she's a stacy, that fat whore gets to eat and do whatever the fuck she wants yet niggas on here have to get surgery to fuck a ltb

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, LooksOrDeath, Pikabro and 5 others
Even if I was, the thought of feeding that fat whores ego would stop me. She probably thinks she's a stacy, that fat whore gets to eat and do whatever the fuck she wants yet niggas on here have to get surgery to fuck a ltb
Brutal, yet she thinks she is oppressed JFL

She said she is an 8/10

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 55252
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I dont meet her. It stopped as she was trying to be a golddigger so I ended it. She came back 2 months later, so we fucked. The next morning she told me in our 2 month break, whilst I was rotting, that she slept with 6 new guys. So I called her a hoe and told her that I want islam to take over Europe so hoes will be put in their place

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 55252
I dont meet her. It stopped as she was trying to be a golddigger so I ended it. She came back 2 months later, so we fucked. The next morning she told me in our 2 month break, whilst I was rotting, that she slept with 6 new guys. So I called her a hoe and told her that I want islam to take over Europe so hoes will be put in their place
Are you 5'4 or something? I'm honestly curious as to how you ended up fucking 400lb women. You must be ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Pikabro, Corleone and 1 other person
The world really is fucked, a 5'11 white mtn (high smv) has to fuck 400lb niggers :(
ikr and she probably moved onto the next. She fucked a 6'5 guy in her hoe phase

• So Sad
nahhh thats brazzyyy

IMG 0224

• +1