Sick of black bitches not checking their privilege

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
All these entitled cunts think white men are privileged, they will say shit like white men are at the top of society. JFL! They will feel like they deserve the white mans money and that they are oppressed. They have no awareness of their female privilege. They also have black privilege too, making them the most privileged people. Black women would rope if they were an average white man. Black women claiming they are the most oppressed makes my blood boil as its so unjustified as they dont realise the oppression white men go through. Yet every black foid is a NEET hoeing herself out for money claiming she is oppressed whilst white men are keeping everything in society running.

Shoutout to my ethnic bros also chipping in and working.
Shoutout to the good black bros who are working.

Fuck off to most white females (apart from the nurses and full time working ones)
Fuck off to most ethnic females (apart from the nurses and full time workers)
Fuck off to most black woman, im pretty sure these bitches contribute the least. I respect when I see some 40yo black female immigrant nursing the hospital ward. But most 20yo black females are NEETs playing the victim and blaming everyone for their problems, whilst getting money from the white male taxpayer and simps on dating apps

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, newestofnewgen, Kazakh Theist and 5 others
Top 3 most based users

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
white and light-skinned light-colored-eyed people are gods

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Rather be a white man than a sheboon so your point is invalid

white and light-skinned light-colored-eyed people are gods
Are you a white worshipping curry? White people are getting lots of hate in 2024. Also female privilege is the biggest privilege their is, its way above race privilege

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Are you a white worshipping curry? White people are getting lots of hate in 2024. Also female privilege is the biggest privilege their is, its way above race privilege

yes. white girls are still at the top of the hierarchy and benefit from female and race privilege,

white people are gods

Rather be a white man than a sheboon so your point is invalid
Your life would be on easy mode as a sheboon:

- sex whenever
- blame whitey for anything (lack of money, rejected by a job, didnt pass driving test)
- no need for car as men drive you about
- men give you money
- blame men on everything
- claim u were raped
- simps spoil you
- no need to wageslave
- get sympathy for being 'oppressed' JFL

All these entitled cunts think white men are privileged, they will say shit like white men are at the top of society. JFL! They will feel like they deserve the white mans money and that they are oppressed. They have no awareness of their female privilege. They also have black privilege too, making them the most privileged people. Black women would rope if they were an average white man. Black women claiming they are the most oppressed makes my blood boil as its so unjustified as they dont realise the oppression white men go through. Yet every black foid is a NEET hoeing herself out for money claiming she is oppressed whilst white men are keeping everything in society running.

Shoutout to my ethnic bros also chipping in and working.
Shoutout to the good black bros who are working.

Fuck off to most white females (apart from the nurses and full time working ones)
Fuck off to most ethnic females (apart from the nurses and full time workers)
Fuck off to most black woman, im pretty sure these bitches contribute the least. I respect when I see some 40yo black female immigrant nursing the hospital ward. But most 20yo black females are NEETs playing the victim and blaming everyone for their problems, whilst getting money from the white male taxpayer and simps on dating apps

yes. white girls are still at the top of the hierarchy and benefit from female and race privilege,

white people are gods
Perhaps white girls mog black women hence why black women think they are oppressed. Still, black women have black privilege and black women lifemog curry men, cumskin men, black men etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Ricky212 and Sprinkles
Perhaps white girls mog black women hence why black women think they are oppressed. Still, black women have black privilege and black women lifemog curry men, cumskin men, black men etc
lightskin black women,

darkskins are at the bottom of the barrel for both genders , especially with that nappy ass hair texture.

lightskin and light-colored eyes are divine.

Your life would be on easy mode as a sheboon:

- sex whenever
- blame whitey for anything (lack of money, rejected by a job, didnt pass driving test)
- no need for car as men drive you about
- men give you money
- blame men on everything
- claim u were raped
- simps spoil you
- no need to wageslave
- get sympathy for being 'oppressed' JFL
💀

lightskin black women,

darkskins are at the bottom of the barrel for both genders , especially with that nappy ass hair texture.

lightskin and light-colored eyes are divine.
Lightskin black women and darkskin black women lifemog all men

• +1
Reactions: murdah
lol just cage if you think this thing life mogs an NT maxxed htn

Ill watch the video after I comment.

This 33yo woman likely had tons of sex, an amazing dating life, men buying her shit, NEET and blamed whitey for all her problems. Meanwhile there are 5'6 33yo white male alcoholics roping due to how hard life is for men

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Lightskin black women and darkskin black women lifemog all men
Lightskin black women lifemog, darkskin women have negative SMV and I’m not kidding.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
lol just cage if you think this thing life mogs an NT maxxed htn

Video has 1.7Million views in 2 months. JFL at a 33yo white man making this, it would have 3k views and everyone would gaslight him and call him an incel

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 25377 and Sprinkles
Lightskin black women lifemog, darkskin women have negative SMV and I’m not kidding.
Potentially, not by much as female privilege is the basis of an easy life. Darkskin black women can play the race card a lot more than lightskin ones

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Potentially, not by much as female privilege is the basis of an easy life. Darkskin black women can play the race card a lot more than lightskin ones
Race card ain’t getting them laid 💀💀

Ethnic females need to die

True but women can get laid easily regardless
Yes, I agree with every other race but when you look at online dating stats and interracial stats, black women have it really hard in the scheme of things. Even black men do better than their female counterpart and its the only race where men have more SMV than their female counterpart.

Yes, I agree with every other race but when you look at online dating stats and interracial stats, black women have it really hard in the scheme of things. Even black men do better than their female counterpart and its the only race where men have more SMV than their female counterpart.
Bluepilled.

Black women can easily get laid. LTRs are where they have it harder than other women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and murdah