My OkCupid statistics of searching through middle-aged (18-22yo) females as chronologically twice older white man from Russia

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
I count all my likes and dislikes make on females in dating sites, what makes process more interesting, but not so in OkCupid, where no possibility to like for country with using for free, and I feel no temptation to get premium there. With new page in notebook filled with counting numbers, is time now tp calculation new statistics

passed by me: 173 089
liked by me: 14 (0,008%)
mutual likes: 0

Constantly have ~30 likes from females, but feel no enough temptation to get premium and for to see those expectable bots and ugly filipina visamaxxers

Those I liked are by country:
2 from Indonesia and Philippines
1 from Aruba, Austria, China, Japan, Kenya, Morocco, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam

Liked by race:
10 asian
2 middlewestern
1 black and latin

OkCupid2

MY PREFERENCES FOR WAIFU

Biological sex: female. Not included in options to choose, but should be, as I accept more genders than just "women" or "cis women", but only of biological female sex
Gender: women, bigender, cis women, genderfluid, genderqueer, gender nonconforming, non-binary, other, pangender, two spirit
Relationship: monogamous (single)
Pronouns: none, he/him, attack/hellicopter
Distance: anywhere
Connections: long-term dating
Body type: thin, average build, fit
Height: 140cm - 173cm
Languages: open to any
Orientation: straight, bisexual, queer, pansexual, questioning, heteroflexible, demisexual, reciprosexual, demiromantic, recipromantic
Ethnicity: open to any
Religion: agnosticism, hinduism, buddhism, other religion
Politics: open to any
Education: open to any
Employment: open to any
Astrological sign: open to any
Alcohol: open to any
Smoking: open to any
Marijuana: open to any
Diet: open to any
Pets: doesn't have pet(s), has other pet(s), has cat(s)
Has kids: doesn't have kid(s)
Wants kids: open to any

DEALBREAKERS

Biological sex: male
Gender: men, cis men, hijra, intersex, transfeminine, transgender, trans men, transmasculine, transsexual, trans women
Relationship: non single, non monogamous or open to non-monogamy (for straight only, bisexual waifu can go to non-monogamy, but only with other biological girls who are not trans men or other too masculine types who could challenge my dominance over other men)
Pronouns: she/her, they/them, xey/xem, fem/fim, fam/fom
Body type: overweight, jacked, full figured
Orientation: lesbian, gay, homoflexible, asexual, gray-asexual, akiosexual, aceflux, grayromantic, akioromantic, aroflux
Religion: atheism, christianity, judaism, catholicism, islam
Pets: has dog(s)
Has kids: has kid(s)

And if everything ok with pictures and bios - it's time to check answers, with my favorite being "Which would you rather be?", and answer "Normal" means instant pass. Only weirdos are to be liked and invited to Japari Park

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Debetro
yes, oldest here for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Убейся

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and Debetro
WHAT???

passed by me: 173 089