My oneitis is a high iq bitch

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Damn !!!!!!!. I knew she was good but never knew she was that high iq. Just found out that she got into one of the most competitive courses that require a very high GPA to get into. I was browsing Reddit and somebody posted a link to the course requirement and I happened to remember the course she was studying.

Man, there are a lot of good looking, smart people that never show off. She was the type of foid that never speak a lot and trying to argue etc…

@InnerVoid , @Primalsplit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, Ryan, Primalsplit and 1 other person
yeah they are all like that buddy. my oneitis was studying quantum physics as a hobby and she was also solving crossword puzzles. my new oneitis is in medical school. they are just always 1 step ahead of everyone, good genes do come in packs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Zeruel, bobtheflowerpot and 5 others
yeah they are all like that buddy. my oneitis was studying quantum physics as a hobby and she was also solving crossword puzzles. my new oneitis is in medical school. they are just always 1 step ahead of everyone, good genes do come in packs
The thing is that they act dumb in front of you and then one day you found out how good they really are.

The thing is that they act dumb in front of you and then one day you found out how good they really are.
nah they are pretty witty with me dw

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Nick.Harte
This ain't your diary, nigger.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Nick.Harte
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Nick.Harte and Primalsplit
Yeah it looks like you and @Manletmachine share the same oneitis

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Damn !!!!!!!. I knew she was good but never knew she was that high iq. Just found out that she got into one of the most competitive courses that require a very high GPA to get into. I was browsing Reddit and somebody posted a link to the course requirement and I happened to remember the course she was studying.

Man, there are a lot of good looking, smart people that never show off. She was the type of foid that never speak a lot and trying to argue etc…

@InnerVoid , @Primalsplit
Too bad she’s your oneitis and not your gf.

(Sorry for being brutal. I’m really sorry)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1

Maybe you can make it happen with showers and a haircut.

Pull yourself up by the bootstraps buddyboyo.

I believe in you 🥇🔈🔈🔈🔈🔈🔈🔈

• JFL
  • Woah

Reality is brutal. Thanks for being honest

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Seth Walsh
Maybe you can make it happen with showers and a haircut.

Pull yourself up by the bootstraps buddyboyo.

I believe in you 🥇🔈🔈🔈🔈🔈🔈🔈
I’ll hold frame bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit and Seth Walsh
  • +1
I feel like a monster 😭
Nah. I better quit coping one day or another. Everything comes to an end. Had I been chad, I would’ve met and known so many amazing people but everybody is above me unfortunately

Nah. I better quit coping one day or another. Everything comes to an end. Had I been chad, I would’ve met and known so many amazing people but everybody is above me unfortunately
Nah that’s actually not true don’t think that way man

• JFL

Lol don't be sorry for this faggot. :lul: He's just being a bitch.

• So Sad
account no 75 and post no 1345 about his "oneitis" @Primalsplit
what a fag :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
account no 75 and post no 1345 about his "oneitis" @Primalsplit
what a fag :feelskek:
Man, nobody can break @InnerVoid .’s record on oneitis ramblings

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
Who fucking cares Bro. Chad gets into construction working and fucks her good while you're studying like a good goyim cuckold

• +1
no greek is that smart dont lie cresfallen

• JFL
Who fucking cares Bro. Chad gets into construction working and fucks her good while you're studying like a good goyim cuckold
Yeah you’re right about this. I still remember back then some high iq foids were dating some drug addicts. Anyway, impossible for me to win as a subhuman. That’s my fate.Lose weight, wageslave, lose weight, wages leave. That’s it