My oneitis is a high iq bitch

yeah they are all like that buddy. my oneitis was studying quantum physics as a hobby and she was also solving crossword puzzles. my new oneitis is in medical school. they are just always 1 step ahead of everyone, good genes do come in packs
Why all our oneitises have jew iq

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Damn !!!!!!!. I knew she was good but never knew she was that high iq. Just found out that she got into one of the most competitive courses that require a very high GPA to get into. I was browsing Reddit and somebody posted a link to the course requirement and I happened to remember the course she was studying.

Man, there are a lot of good looking, smart people that never show off. She was the type of foid that never speak a lot and trying to argue etc…

@InnerVoid , @Primalsplit
Similar situation to me. (My onitis)

• +1
my oneitis can barely form coherent sentences
Only when she’s chatting with you but during Tyrone’s presence, she is automatically high iq.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
How was your relationship with her?
We were friends. I tried making a move, she rejected me.

We didn’t really talk much though, mainly I think because of her lack of interest. If I was not a persistent orbiter then we wouldn’t be friends. I stopped speaking to her though. Because I was obsessed and couldn’t think of anything but her. Ended up failing all my classes.

• So Sad
We were friends.
At least you were friends with her. Mine only greeted me every time she saw me. She always did this even when I didn’t notice her but when I tried to speak a bit, she goes cold. Fucking weird bitch.

What about now? Are u inkwell?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Why all our oneitises have jew iq
another girl i had an oneitis on had 4 degrees, was a CEO in a multinational at some point and is now doing a PhD

• JFL
At least you were friends with her. Mine only greeted me every time she saw me. She always did this even when I didn’t notice her but when I tried to speak a bit, she goes cold. Fucking weird bitch.

What about now? Are u inkwell?
Been looksmaxing. I have improved since last we spoke but not truly ascended yet. I’m over her tbh. But I am still celibate mostly because of mwntalceldom. I need to put myself out there and be more confident. Get some cheap gf. Fulfill my needs while I looksmax

• +1
Good
Been looksmaxing. I have improved since last we spoke but not truly ascended yet. I’m over her tbh. But I am still celibate mostly because of mwntalceldom. I need to put myself out there and be more confident. Get some cheap gf. Fulfill my needs while I looksmax
luck

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
That's called aryan blood my guy

• +1
another girl i had an oneitis on had 4 degrees, was a CEO in a multinational at some point and is now doing a PhD
Must be old

• +1