• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, SeiGun, chadcelmax and 2 others
why do you need bimax?

at best but you lack of everything over

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
steep gonial angle and recessed chin bucko but thanks
stfuuu nigga i’m 15 and i’ve yet to see anyone with a good jaw or zygos at my school jfl

stfuuu nigga i’m 15 and i’ve yet to see anyone with a good jaw or zygos at my school jfl
unless youre comfortable with it on this thread can you dm me your pic? also uk kids mog super hard

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
if your bite is fine, just fillers will be enough for you.

which fillers?
the ones that dissolve in a year. They can give you good enough width in your mandible + sharp jawline but theyre not really good for vertical projection of chin (which u dont nee imo). you can grow your hair out and look like vinnie hacker within 1-2 years you look young af rn

the ones that dissolve in a year. They can give you good enough width in your mandible + sharp jawline but theyre not really good for vertical projection of chin (which u dont nee imo). you can grow your hair out and look like vinnie hacker within 1-2 years you look young af rn
I need more horizontal projection of the chin and a longer raimus

I need more horizontal projection of the chin and a longer raimus
look up instagrams of filler injectors its crazy how much different they can make

i've seen them, idealy i want obo for better midface ratio
touch grass your face is very close to vinnie hacker already minus the defination he has

touch grass your face is very close to vinnie hacker already minus the defination he has
he has 1:1 midface, I lack that and his definition which I can get through implants on jaw and low bf% as I have good cheekbones