My Opinion About Spreading Mewing Information

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
@mojopin

Alright guys I just wanted to make this quick posts telling that you're losing your minds over nothing. Quit being worried about competition. Quit being worried about then discovering our "secrets". Quit wanting to horde all the information to ourselves.

Do you know why this is? Well as someone who has many normie friends I can tell you this, NORMIES DO NOT HAVE THE DEDICATION to looksmax properly. Most normies can't even be bothered to lift once a week much less constantly remind themselves of proper tongue posture on the roof of their mouth 24/7. Hell most of you here aren't even willing to do anything because you're lazy as fuck and scared of everything. It's the harsh truth but it needs to be said.

In the beginning especially during hard mewing, it fucking HURTS. Your maxilla will HURT along with your teeth and jaw or even the back of your neck.

Most people watching these videos won't even give it a second glance and think it's all hogwash or that it's too late for them, which for half, it probably already is. Worst case scenario is a bunch of retarded kids find out about this try it for a few days and then give up on it or forget about it.

that's the truth so stop making these posts about the mewing videos I'm getting tired of seeing them.

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, RationalBrody, Lorsss and 18 others
Imagine being this delusional

• +1
Reactions: Wool, Limerencel and dodt
  • +1
Reactions: Ogre, AspiringChad, kobecel and 2 others
No counter argument, disregarded
Images 90

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and androidcel
I'm not even asking for a source retard. I don't know if your first grade brain can comprehend this, but usually when trying to refute something you have to give a fucking REASON
Cant prove me wrong so he resorts to insults :feelsokman:

Mewing is pseudoscience.
Just stick to the basics: don't mouthbreath.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
Exactly this. Everyone I know irl who’s seen the vids is kinda like “muh cool” and goes about their lives without doing any of this shit. Even if they mew correctly, chances are they’re too old to get much change. Heck, even Dr Mew doesn’t look great. The people who watch my vids and decide to look after their skin, lift etc were probably doing that to begin with. Anyone telling me to stop is the true narcissist and wouldn’t dare say I’m doing it for money if they saw just how much I’ve made. Aside from a few looks theories there is NOTHING the psl community has provided which can’t be found elsewhere and if people don’t like it they can suck my dick.

• +1
Reactions: Apex, AspiringChad, Phad and 2 others
Cant prove me wrong so he resorts to insults :feelsokman:
Prove what wrong you didn't say anything dumbass
Exactly this. Everyone I know irl who’s seen the vids is kinda like “muh cool” and goes about their lives without doing any of this shit. Even if they mew correctly, chances are they’re too old to get much change. Heck, even Dr Mew doesn’t look great. The people who watch my vids and decide to look after their skin, lift etc were probably doing that to begin with. Anyone telling me to stop is the true narcissist and wouldn’t dare say I’m doing it for money if they saw just how much I’ve made. Aside from a few looks theories there is NOTHING the psl community has provided which can’t be found elsewhere and if people don’t like it they can suck my dick.
Exactly. And why wouldn't you want people to better themselves? That's the point of this site

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and mojopin
Mewing is way easier then lifting and after awhile the Will do it automtic

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and kobecel
Exactly. And why wouldn't you want people to better themselves? That's the point of this site
I’ll tell you why. It’s because they come to this site with little knowledge and have no choice but to accept others improving themselves as they wouldn’t be getting the information. When it’s shared externally it’s completely out of their control and available to their enemies. It’s nothing more than a pure display of narcissism.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
I’ll tell you why. It’s because they come to this site with little knowledge and have no choice but to accept others improving themselves as they wouldn’t be getting the information. When it’s shared externally it’s completely out of their control and available to their enemies. It’s nothing more than a pure display of narcissism.
It's funny most people here don't do anything to better their situation and just rot all day asking questions like: "would I look better with .1 mm more pfl?" That they can't control. Typical uneducated laziness and greed

It's funny most people here don't do anything to better their situation and just rot all day asking questions like: "would I look better with .1 mm more pfl?" That they can't control. Typical uneducated laziness and greed
most people here do better their situation though.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
most people here do better their situation though.
Other than @11gaijin no has even gotten surgery except @medialcanthuscel. Can you give me examples

Sounds familiar.
''Would i have better chance with this girl If i lose weight'' ?
'' What would my rating be if i lost weight'' ?
'' Should i lose weight first before asking her out'''?

• +1
Reactions: Phad, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Sounds familiar.
''Would i have better chance with this girl If i lose weight'' ?
'' What would my rating be if i lost weight'' ?
'' Should i lose weight first before asking her out'''?

Right bro. They are always stuck on the IF not the WHEN. just go for it pussies

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Chad lives the easy life

Right bro. They are always stuck on the IF not the WHEN. just go for it pussies

To keep me going i always stick with these 2 quotes when shit gets rough , ''Dont talk it, Try to walk it,'' If not us who?,If not now when?'' ~John F Kennedy is last one.

• +1
To keep me going i always stick with these 2 quotes when shit gets rough , ''Dont talk it, Try to walk it,'' If not us who?,If not now when?'' ~John F Kennedy is last one.
It's all about perseverance brah

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
It's all about perseverance brah
Yep, Some people just dont want it, Ask your self this, How bad do you want it.... Some people just dont wanna live healthy, Be strong, look good, Have money etc.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
How bad do you want it
That's really what it comes down to. How much are you willing to work to achieve your goals. The human body is capable of so much more than everyone believes

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Sizzurp
That's really what it comes down to. How much are you willing to work to achieve your goals. The human body is capable of so much more than everyone believes

100% agree my brother.

• +1
Other than @11gaijin no has even gotten surgery except @medialcanthuscel. Can you give me examples
im sure you have bettered your own situation without surgery. Surgery isnt the single thing that can better a situation.

im sure you have bettered your own situation without surgery. Surgery isnt the single thing that can better a situation.
Of course. But my point is people circle jerk each other in regards to surgery around here but never go through with it except the 2 people I mentioned

Of course. But my point is people circle jerk each other in regards to surgery around here but never go through with it except the 2 people I mentioned
Yeah I get your point there. Thats how they cope tho.

Yeah I get your point there. Thats how they cope tho.
Right I get that, but people talk about surgery before even maxing out their appearance with soft looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Right I get that, but people talk about surgery before even maxing out their appearance with soft looksmaxing
yup. I don't mind them asking when they are legit considering doing it rather than just coping. They should talk about surgery before fully softlooksmaxxing, aslong as they are simultaneously soft looksmaxxing and what they are considering surgery on cant be improved via soft looksmaxxing, I.E Chin, Eyes,

• +1
yup. I don't mind them asking when they are legit considering doing it rather than just coping. They should talk about surgery before fully softlooksmaxxing, aslong as they are simultaneously soft looksmaxxing and what they are considering surgery on cant be improved via soft looksmaxxing, I.E Chin, Eyes,
Yeah I agree with that. But some guys who I won't name are fat or skinnyfat and just look terrible, not even trying to look better, then they ask about surgery or something else like how to get girls while looking like a diseased blob

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Wool
Couldn't have said it better myself. I know that I will have no competition when it comes to mewing progress because no one on earth is as ambitious and dedicated as me, this earth has never seen a greater mewer than me.

Jfl at thinking normies would ever bear through monthlong hardmewing with constant chintucking

• +1
Yeah I agree with that. But some guys who I won't name are fat or skinnyfat and just look terrible, not even trying to look better, then they ask about surgery or something else like how to get girls while looking like a diseased blob
Yeah dont even know why they ask for ratings when they are overweight. They obviously know what they are going to get told.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I know that I will have no competition when it comes to mewing progress because no one on earth is as ambitious and dedicated as me, this earth has never seen a greater mewer than me.
That is a bold statement

no one on earth is as ambitious and dedicated as me, this earth has never seen a greater mewer than me
Boyo I admire your passion. I feel the same way about myself. I really am the most ambitious and dedicated individual I've ever met in my life

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SayNoToRotting
Wtf mewings supposed to hurt i dont feel any pain

Bruh if your palate is that narrow any you don't feel any pain mewing then you're not doing it hard enough.
My maxilla narrow not sure about palate unless their the same

You say mewing hurts and everything but I try to remember and keep my tongue up there as much as possible but there's no pain? my lower jaw aches a little but that's it, am I doing something wrong?

You say mewing hurts and everything but I try to remember and keep my tongue up there as much as possible but there's no pain? my lower jaw aches a little but that's it, am I doing something wrong?
Keeping your tongue up is normal that's where it's supposed to be in resting position unless ur a mouthbreather.
Afaik mewing is forcefully pushing the tongue up the palate.

@mojopin

Alright guys I just wanted to make this quick posts telling that you're losing your minds over nothing. Quit being worried about competition. Quit being worried about then discovering our "secrets". Quit wanting to horde all the information to ourselves.

Do you know why this is? Well as someone who has many normie friends I can tell you this, NORMIES DO NOT HAVE THE DEDICATION to looksmax properly. Most normies can't even be bothered to lift once a week much less constantly remind themselves of proper tongue posture on the roof of their mouth 24/7. Hell most of you here aren't even willing to do anything because you're lazy as fuck and scared of everything. It's the harsh truth but it needs to be said.

In the beginning especially during hard mewing, it fucking HURTS. Your maxilla will HURT along with your teeth and jaw or even the back of your neck.

Most people watching these videos won't even give it a second glance and think it's all hogwash or that it's too late for them, which for half, it probably already is. Worst case scenario is a bunch of retarded kids find out about this try it for a few days and then give up on it or forget about it.

that's the truth so stop making these posts about the mewing videos I'm getting tired of seeing them.
what age did you start mewing?

this is true tbh. my cope is that he probably soft mews which he pretty much indirectly admits. hopefully i can get far better results at my age if i hard mew

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
this is true tbh. my cope is that he probably soft mews which he pretty much indirectly admits. hopefully i can get far better results at my age if i hard mew
He has good forward growth and jaw width

Btw you’re right, that is my channel. He had his dad drill this into him as a kid so I guess that makes up for it. He said he never took it that seriously until his late twenties tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and manlet cUnt
Bruh if your palate is that narrow and you don't feel any pain mewing then you're not doing it hard enough.
i dont feel shit when mewing cuz im tongue tied af and can get barely more than the front up there.

@shibo get that shit checked out young man. get yourself checked out for tongue tie and look into palatal expanders if you have the shekels