My parents found my heightmaxxing stack

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
Never be as stupid as me and hide it very well otherwise you might accidentally ruin your entire life by having to stay a manlet…

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, aleksander, flippasav and 3 others
Over for what?

They should be apologising for giving you manlet genes

Make them pay for the stack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kimtaehyung, Lonenely sigma, aleksander and 8 others
Over for what?

They should be apologising for giving you manlet genes

Make them pay for the stack
True asf these normie bluepilled faggots try to stop me from cheating my manlet genes. Muh be confident muh just be happy with ur height

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, aleksander, sayi and 5 others
True asf these normie bluepilled faggots try to stop me from cheating my manlet genes. Muh be confident muh just be happy with ur height

I was 5ft4 at 15 and ended up being 5ft7 because no one fed me HGH

Nigga fuck yo parents

Take that stack!!

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, piec and socialcel
I was 5ft4 at 15 and ended up being 5ft7 because no one fed me HGH

Nigga fuck yo parents

Take that stack!!
I will bro! The only problem is keeping the hgh at cool temperatures since they fucking found the stuff so they will check my mini fridge

I will bro! The only problem is keeping the hgh at cool temperatures since they fucking found the stuff so they will check my mini fridge

Like I said, fuck your parents!

Man up and have a convo with them that you need the stack

Don’t try to hide it

Put that stack in the most obvious compartment of the family fridge so that they feel guilt for your genes every time they open it to get milk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angutoid, aleksander, Deleted member 31329 and 1 other person
cooked. gotta thug it out tho bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625
Like I said, fuck your parents!

Man up and have a convo with them that you need the stack

Don’t try to hide it

Put that stack in the most obvious compartment of the family fridge so that they feel guilt for there genes every time they open it to get milk
I tried talking to them and blackpilling but my mum was like muh be confident muh height doesnt matter muh look at your cousins muh you could fuvk up your organs etc. Like nigga if i stay a manlet i will rope anyways you fucking dumb bitch

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 31329
dont let this stop you.

Out of curiosity; how is the fallout so far? What are they saying to you? Also, how tall are you and what are you taking??

dont let this stop you.
Bro any ideas on what i should do? I got some hgh for 2 months on the way enough needles till september. I could buy new AI and bacterial water. The big problem is keeping the hgh and bac water cool yk?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Give her factual statements
Pull up how taller people make more money, 60% of the top CEOs are 6' and above, and more importantly, Fortune 500 CEOs are all pretty much tall
Ask her if she has seen any tall manager in her own workplace, that should make them understand

Also, pull up the few side effects of HGH and how people like Messi are still living and winning

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 51465 and niqfan625
Out of curiosity; how is the fallout so far? What are they saying to you? Also, how tall are you and what are you taking??
Im 5‘8. i only did it for a month so no big results or maybe like 0,5 cm. They are like be confident, dont fuck up your health, listen to the dr, if it was that easy everyone would do it,why does it matter etc basically bluepilled cope. If i dont grow because of them ill go ER on them first

Give her factual statements
Pull up how taller people make more money, 60% of the top CEOs are 6' and above, and more importantly, Fortune 500 CEOs are all pretty much tall
Ask her if she has seen any tall manager in her own workplace, that should make them understand

Also, pull up the few side effects of HGH and how people like Messi are still living and winning
Good idea. I already tried explaining why living with being short is hell (heightmogging,no confidence,demasculating etc) but foids ofc dont understand they are extrelmly retard. She is alwys like but but what about your health? Jfl take risks and dont be high inhib. Any other ideas?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Infinite
start crying and say you will killyourself, if still no buy fridge and keep it outside somewhere in the dirt NIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and socialcel
do you get recognition from girls with 5'7?

5ft7 is hard mode, but not a death sentence

Luckily it’s not freakish level short where people feel sorry for you (That’s like 5ft4 and below)

At 5ft7, traditional looksmaxxing advice is not for us since having a wide masculine frame through bodybuilding is vital so you can date girls same height or taller without looking like siblings

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and socialcel
Bro any ideas on what i should do? I got some hgh for 2 months on the way enough needles till september. I could buy new AI and bacterial water. The big problem is keeping the hgh and bac water cool yk?
How old are u? If ur parents REALLY don’t allow it I’d just ask a friend who lives alone to keep it in his fridge

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
How old are u? If ur parents REALLY don’t allow it I’d just ask a friend who lives alone to keep it in his fridge
Yes but i need to inject everyday thats the brutal thing

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
5ft7 is hard mode, but not a death sentence

Luckily it’s not freakish level short where people feel sorry for you (That’s like 5ft4 and below)

At 5ft7, traditional looksmaxxing advice is not for us since having a wide masculine frame through bodybuilding is vital so you can date girls same height or taller without looking like siblings
brutal

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Good idea. I already tried explaining why living with being short is hell (heightmogging,no confidence,demasculating etc) but foids ofc dont understand they are extrelmly retard. She is alwys like but but what about your health? Jfl take risks and dont be high inhib. Any other ideas?
Try talking to both your parents and pull up examples from their own jobs
I doubt you can hide taking HGH tbh, unless you have a friend who will store it for you, which seems implausible tbh

One other thing is, lie that whatever job you're gonna do benefits a lot with height
For example, in my case, taller doctors seem more knowledgeable and therefore get more patients, whereas short doctors are pretty much non-existent

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and niqfan625
Im 5‘8. i only did it for a month so no big results or maybe like 0,5 cm. They are like be confident, dont fuck up your health, listen to the dr, if it was that easy everyone would do it,why does it matter etc basically bluepilled cope. If i dont grow because of them ill go ER on them first
It's true jfl i coped with heightmaxxing more than you. You age yourself, fuck up your hormones, and doing it without a doctor's supervision can lead to undetected problems

• Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625
Never be as stupid as me and hide it very well otherwise you might accidentally ruin your entire life by having to stay a manlet…
Larp because a real parent would help and allow their son to take whatever shit helps with their height

Larp because a real parent would help and allow their son to take whatever shit helps with their height
Nah they want to go with me to a doc etc and if he is cool with it then im allowed but im extremly certain he will not allow it. Thats why i say its over

• So Sad
Reactions: flippasav
Nah they want to go with me to a doc etc and if he is cool with it then im allowed but im extremly certain he will not allow it. Thats why i say its over
Imagine not being able to take the essential vitamins needed for daily life. It is vital to take them and it sounds ridiculous

what like hgh and ai? or retarded vitamins?

Imagine not being able to take the essential vitamins needed for daily life. It is vital to take them and it sounds ridiculous
No i mean hgh nigga

That shit was probably expensive asf too. Just gotta explain it to them or restart and do it better this time
Luckily till now i was only using peptides. My hgh hasnt arrived yet so its not completely over. And if the docs are coll with that my parents will support me the they said. Pray to Gandy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel and TeencelStockBroker