My parents think I'm retarded for building a "bed" to fix my sleep

TheBrownOne

TheBrownOne

Master
Hello,
My parents for a while have been suggesting me to get a bigger bed to sleep in
I currently sleep on my side and mouth breathe which is literally fucking up my entire brain and molesting my recovery cycle, wrinkles, symetry, and blood circulation.

My fix. Is to buy a few pieces of wood and nails and build my own makeshift "bed" to sleep in for a little under a week to fix my posture so I can then spend the rest of my life sleeping on my normal bed the correct way.
This bed will have similar dimensions to my body except it will have some leeway so I cant flop over during my sleep
I will have pillows for my head and leg as well as blankets

I told my parents this plan and they called me crazy and to get a girlfriend because my mind wanders too much and that I'm turning into an over-obsessed weirdo.

Am I autistic for this or is this a good idea?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Not clear what you are building. I have constructed numerous sleeping apparatuses, none of them were very comfortable and thus not effective. I have sleep apnea and I have to sleep on my side to mitigate the apnea, consider the possibility you have the same thing and that is why you are sleeping on your side. Although sleep apnea is mostly associated with overweight people, it is possible for a non fattie to have sleep apnea, I am only 12% BF.
The only things that help me sleep are a muscle relaxer (tylenol or various presciption meds), and a sinus decongestant.

Or just put the mattress on the floor

I told my parents this plan and they called me crazy and to get a girlfriend because my mind wanders too much and that I'm turning into an over-obsessed weirdo.
You probably are. Have sex, chud.

The Brown One

Am I autistic for this or is this a good idea?
Good idea, but it has to be executed right. Also the final solution here is orthognathic surgery to improve your airways so you don't mouthbreathe in your sleep.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Not clear what you are building. I have constructed numerous sleeping apparatuses, none of them were very comfortable and thus not effective. I have sleep apnea and I have to sleep on my side to mitigate the apnea, consider the possibility you have the same thing and that is why you are sleeping on your side. Although sleep apnea is mostly associated with overweight people, it is possible for a non fattie to have sleep apnea, I am only 12% BF.
The only things that help me sleep are a muscle relaxer (tylenol or various presciption meds), and a sinus decongestant.
I sleep fine if not good.
It's just that mouth breathing has messed up my face so much that I don't want it to do anymore.
Also my girlfriend in the past saw me sleeping and took a video of it and when my mouth is open like that I look retarded

I sleep fine if not good.
It's just that mouth breathing has messed up my face so much that I don't want it to do anymore.
Also my girlfriend in the past saw me sleeping and took a video of it and when my mouth is open like that I look retarded
Bro just sleep on your back and use mouth tape

I put a pillow under my knees and wrap the blanket around my arms like a stuffed crust pizza so it's thick around the sides and I stay straight

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne