My Parents want me to get a Job

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
My Parents are pressuring me into getting a Job until the end of the month but i am still fat with 80kg. I wont work until i am starvemaxxed down to 70kg which will take longer

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, User28823, Deleted member 67677 and 2 others
theyre right
get a job

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat123, gr34ter and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter
I wish I could get a job tbh, been trying for over a year but this cUcKed country rather hire fresh off the boat pajeets than me

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and CarrotMaxxer
get a job incel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter and hiwasuwor
Most people who work the invisible type of job like in warehouses are comically subhuman or otherwise very low status, morbidly obese turbo manlets, people with obvious birth defects on face, gutter phenotypes from far corners of the world

just listen to videos or podcasts and don’t interact it kind of resembles playing a video game with a backround video tbh

• +1
Most people who work the invisible type of job like in warehouses are comically subhuman or otherwise very low status, morbidly obese turbo manlets, people with obvious birth defects on face, gutter phenotypes from far corners of the world

just listen to videos or podcasts and don’t interact it kind of resembles playing a video game with a backround video tbh
some of them jobs dont even let you do that its just get your head down and dont have any distractions

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
some of them jobs dont even let you do that its just get your head down and dont have any distractions
most factories are like that they suck lmao you will get cancer and die from weird fumes

ideal is not small enough u will be next to the owners but not big enough there are weird lists of rules

• JFL