My plan for cold approaching

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Soon I plan to start clubbing again. I plan to go out 3x per week and cold approach 5 girls per night. My goal will be to do it fast because I don't want to hang out in a club for hours. I'll do five casual approaches, even if I just say "hey how's it going". My goal will be to enter the club and make it a goal to get rejected 5x fast so I can go home asap. I'm expecting major rejections, but 15x cold approaches per week means 780 approaches per year, eventually one has to say yes. I may even film it and post field footage of the approaches here.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, bloomercel, whiteislandpill and 2 others
Are you living in a big city?

Soon I plan to start clubbing again. I plan to go out 3x per week and cold approach 5 girls per night. My goal will be to do it fast because I don't want to hang out in a club for hours. I'll do five casual approaches, even if I just say "hey how's it going". My goal will be to enter the club and make it a goal to get rejected 5x fast so I can go home asap. I'm expecting major rejections, but 15x cold approaches per week means 780 approaches per year, eventually one has to say yes. I may even film it and post field footage of the approaches here.
Footage would be godly.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, bloomercel and PseudoMaxxer
Are you living in a big city?
I live in Prague. There are so many clubs so I can choose a different one each time so I don't get recognized as a creepy middle aged guy constantly cold approaching in the same spot.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and PseudoMaxxer
good luck man, i had a plan but the schizophrenia got to me and never did it.
I’m mentally i’ll you know…

Let us know how it goes and PLEASE film it you’ll get tons of reps

I live in Prague. There are so many clubs so I can choose a different one each time so I don't get recognized as a creep middle aged guy constantly cold approaching in the same spot.
how old are you?

Prague is the best city for approaching in clubs, literally has the best clubs

I live in Prague. There are so many clubs so I can choose a different one each time so I don't get recognized as a creep middle aged guy constantly cold approaching in the same spot.
Then it's ok to try this strategy, otherwise if you live in a small town it would be a social suicide.

What are foids like there?

I also come from slavic country and slavic foids are insufferable. They are one of the most hyeprgamous whores ever, they are obsessed with money, status and in recent years, they started chasing looks also. I fucking hate them.

I also come from slavic country and slavic foids are insufferable. They are one of the most hyeprgamous whores ever, they are obsessed with money, status and in recent years, they started chasing looks also. I fucking hate them.
Czech women are cold and arrogant, but there are many foreigners here including Ukrainians. I found Ukrainian women to be more receptive to me in the past. My niche is that I'm running tattooed gym-maxed game, so I need to leanmax for a week or 2 to debloat and intensify my workouts before I start.

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: salivate2, bloomercel and PseudoMaxxer
Approach ugly girls if you want a chance

if you've got thick skin and can keep going after rejections, you might do better than you think. You could even end up banging a stunner way out of your league!

That's essentially what I done back in my 'pickup' days! (I still do it, but I used to do it a tonne when I was fully immersed in the PUA shit lol)

I'm not good looking at all but I banged a fair few girls, including some very hot ones who I was legit amazed that I was able to bang. One in particular was 17 (and me about 30!). Super hot to my tastes

I also, of course, ate a metric TONNE of rejections. Some still haunt me!! lol

Good luck. Try to get some infield footage!!