My plan of where I will be 1 year from now. & Tell us exactly your plan of where you will be 1 year from now

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Where im going to be a year from now:

- built my personal brand in my skill
- 1 year worth of content towards it showing my expertise and experience in this topic
- either remote job in uk, or remote freelancing work earning good money, or have an agency in my skill and 1 years worth of getting clients, making good money
- have a boxing 1on1 session every weekend. so ill have 1 years worth of 1on1 training , especially on sparring im focusing on so ill be able to fight good
- have a membership now at this really nice gym near me. so 1 year of gymmaxxing body. get back to the lifts i used to be able to do before. also good to chillmaxx in the swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi etc like a chad. could even chill with music in there and some nice drinks and fruit etc and bring a girl there like i did bfore with that korean slut
- looksmaxxed myself. ideal hair grown out with perfect golden coliur, dyed eyebrows eyelashes
- if that remote work works out hopefully ill be able to geomaxx to a nice part of philippines or go to bangkok

Tell us exactly where you will be 1 year from now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Krakowski, GuyFromSingapore and 5 others
still in school and outside of school rotting in my room

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
sucking cock every day

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, iammoh and Mio
Under the knife at Eppley's, getting shotgun implants.

- 1 year worth of content towards it showing my expertise and experience in this topic
- either remote job in uk, or remote freelancing work earning good money, or have an agency in my skill and 1 years worth of getting clients, making good money
- have a boxing 1on1 session every weekend. so ill have 1 years worth of 1on1 training , especially on sparring im focusing on so ill be able to fight good
- have a membership now at this really nice gym near me. so 1 year of gymmaxxing body. get back to the lifts i used to be able to do before. also good to chillmaxx in the swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi etc like a chad. could even chill with music in there and some nice drinks and fruit etc and bring a girl there like i did bfore with that korean slut
- looksmaxxed myself. ideal hair grown out with perfect golden coliur, dyed eyebrows eyelashes
- if that remote work works out hopefully ill be able to geomaxx to a nice part of philippines or go to bangkok

Chad plan, personally I see myself much more attractive in a year, with another gf, hopefully having better habits in school and saving up to buy/bought an adult doll.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Peaking in highschool

loa/lo assumption maxxing still I presume.

what do you mean
I'll be utilizing the law of attraction/law of assumption. Meaning I'll be thinking about and what I desire and making the universe bring me what I want. It just involves lots of visualizing and affirming. I'm doing a 1 year challenge to see what I can manifest in a year.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
probably fired from my job due to low motivation and care anymore

• +1
Reactions: iammoh and Deleted member 28896

I will be stopping to experience erectile dysfunction with my girlfriend 2 days a week

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
Dead hopefully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I'll be utilizing the law of attraction/law of assumption. Meaning I'll be thinking about and what I desire and making the universe bring me what I want. It just involves lots of visualizing and affirming. I'm doing a 1 year challenge to see what I can manifest in a year.
Tales

• +1
wtf whys our plan the same

• +1
Recovering from bimax surgery and £30-50k poorer.

Crying online

Jaw surgery and Implants, clean skin, more mass.

Or suicide

• +1
Weekdays - Wake up just in time for lecture go come home rot
Weekends - Rot all day

Me next week - Rotting
Me next month - Rotting
Me next year- Still rotting

Me in 5 years - Still rotting
Me in 10 years - 30yo rotter
Me in 20 years - @reborn

• +1

First trillionare

• JFL
Military college and looksmaxxed.

Still short