My plan on increasing testosterone to over 1000 ng/dl naturally.

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
TL;DR Im boosting testosterone

So, I already have quite decent testosterone levels genetically (high prenatal testosterone) but I wanted to increase it even more...my goal is something like 1250 ng/dl naturally (my genetics allow me) and if i inject I would like 1700 and above.

My diet:
For my diet I eat quite decent foods such as, fruits (bananas, tangerines, apples and kiwi) meat, eggs and vegetables.

Sleep:
I get good quality sleep for 10 to 12 hours.

Exercising:
I started to do leg day twice a week now and I do squats till failure, HIIT and sprinting.

Supplementation:
50mg zinc
8000 IU Vitamin D3
80 IU Vitamin K2
120mg magnesium

Now, I might hop on testosterone sometime anyway.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MonoTBB, PseudoMaxxer, socialcel and 1 other person
Just take dutasteride
cheat code

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone, Clavicular and Deleted member 52404
What will that accomplish if you already have high enough levels of test

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: baboon593, Salted_Salty and socialcel

So, I already have quite decent testosterone levels genetically (high prenatal testosterone) but I wanted to increase it even more...my goal is something like 1250 ng/dl naturally (my genetics allow me) and if i inject I would like 1700 and above.

My diet:
For my diet I eat quite decent foods such as, fruits (bananas, tangerines, apples and kiwi) meat, eggs and vegetables.

Sleep:

Exercising:
I started to do leg day twice a week now and I do squats till failure, HIIT and sprinting.

Supplementation:
50mg zinc
8000 IU Vitamin D3
80 IU Vitamin K2
120mg magnesium

Bromantane and Cistanche

I will start becoming an aggressive alpha male

That’s high cortisol and blood pressure not high t

I become the opposite as my test levels increased
I’m just calm passive and conflict avoidant

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I've never heard of them/I don't have them.
I've posted a lot about them in the past. How they work, the mechanisms, and my experience using them

That’s high cortisol and blood pressure not high t

I become the opposite as my test levels increased
I’m just calm passive and conflict avoidant
No its a side effect of too high testosterone.

I've posted a lot about them in the past. How they work, the mechanisms, and my experience using them
How much did they increase your T? Drop a link.

Bromantane and Cistanche
Did you notice a boost in productivity and focus and low inhibition when you used bromantane? Did it boost test by a lot? Erections?

Hey I saw your thread just now.

Did you have any side effects?

What was your dosage per day and did you build tolerance fast?

How effective were the effects on productivity and concentration?

Last edited:
just pin nigga stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty

My diet:

Sleep:

Exercising:

Supplementation:
50mg zinc
8000 IU Vitamin D3
80 IU Vitamin K2
120mg magnesium

I will never understand this just take test bro

• JFL
Reactions: dude716274
I will never understand this just take test bro
And what do you get in return? Just some extra libido and extra muscle mass? Jfl at u, that shit harms the natural testosterone production of the body and shrinks the balls, you can take if u want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement and SoundnVision
And what do you get in return? Just some extra muscle mass and libido? Jfl at u, that shit harms the natural testosterone production of the body and shrinks the balls, you can take if u want.
@ConfusedBolivian

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and dude716274
Nigga no I already have good genetics no need for that
just lol. you can’t have naturally high enough T for it to be a looksmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19
what do you need 1700 ng/dl testosterone for? anyway i think this is a good plan.

total testosterone is cope.

there's someone that posts here that had 1,1k total, think he's at like 1,9k now, and he's a high cortisol framelet that rots all day, and I've seen his results he isn't lying about it either.

there's someone that posts here that had 1,1k total, think he's at like 1,9k now, and he's a high cortisol framelet that rots all day, and I've seen his results he isn't lying about it either.
Who is he and link his thread

Im at like 2750 i experience all the high t side effects like nausea fainting dizziness chronic fatigue insomnia mood swings headaches anxiety chest pain increased appetite high cholesterol excessive body hair growth etc

Im at like 2750 i experience all the high t side effects like nausea fainting dizziness chronic fatigue insomnia mood swings headaches anxiety chest pain increased appetite high cholesterol excessive body hair growth etc
he isn't injecting anything, his testosterone level is that high naturally.

and he doesn't have anything to show for it.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Is that @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: Orc

Bro im at 2.7k to 3.5k i also have limb swelling and slurred speaking I cant talk properly and as I said I have nausea fainting dizziness chronic fatigue insomnia mood swings headaches anxiety chest pain increased appetite high cholesterol excessive body hair growth etc too

Chad eats like shit and sticks a needle in his ass

no slavs have chronically low testosterone from the alcohol abuse.
This guy is 850 ng/dl btw

827B9708 4B5D 42D4 A5FD 7492E9293754

Chad eats like shit and sticks a needle in his ass
Im at over 2k testosterone buddy i thought i was at like 950 to 1k and i thought i needed to supplement workout etc but my high prenatal testosterone is like bro like its like man how can i say like something like 2500 dawg had an erection for an hour now

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill
This guy is 850 ng/dl btw

View attachment 2713206

this is 1,1k+ total testosterone.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

this is 1,1k+ total testosterone.
1,1k isnt much back then it was the average my nigga 1,1k you know its like meh just a little energy boost

My diet:

Sleep:

Exercising:

Supplementation:
50mg zinc
8000 IU Vitamin D3
80 IU Vitamin K2
120mg magnesium

Eat raw bull testicles, i used to do that when i was natty and the test boost is real

My diet:

Sleep:

Exercising:

Supplementation:
50mg zinc
8000 IU Vitamin D3
80 IU Vitamin K2
120mg magnesium

your estrogen will be increased as well if this works, you’ll need to work on decreasing it

add omega 3 and biotin

well if ur lean youll have lower estrogen nigga
damn bro i know that im not dumb 😭 but from a looksmaxxing perspective lower estrogen is ideal, and even if ur lean your estrogen may become higher than ideal, causing water retention etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back