my plan

C

CowFart

Iron
I plan to follow this routine EVERY DAY for the next 6 months and will update yall for sure.

The routine includes

~Thumb Pulling laterally at the middle and back of the palate and forward at the front part of palate for 5-6 mins in total every hour,totalling 12 sessions daily.

~Chewing Mastic Gum for 6 hours everyday,mostly on the incisors,canines and premolars.

~Daily NCR with enough force

~Conducting 10 sessions of Derma rolling(on my face) in the 6-7 month timeframe.I will be derma Rolling with a 1.5mm 190 needle roller.Will be taking a 20 day break between each derma rolling session.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 60224, X D and 2 others
CowFart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and BrutalMogger
edit:I will also be placing my thumbs inside the soft palate as high as possible,then pull the maxilla forward from that position.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and PseudoMaxxer
what about lefort 3 and infra orbitals?

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
what about lefort 3 and infra orbitals?
I don't believe in surgeries.Not gonna become a fakecel.I am opting for natural methods to enhance my appearance,if they prove effect,great,but if not,I don't care.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, proxyy and PseudoMaxxer
It's not like you'd be able to afford surgery in India lmao
Keep thumbpulling pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, proxyy and PseudoMaxxer
I don't believe in surgeries.Not gonna become a fakecel.I am opting for natural methods to enhance my appearance,if they prove effect,great,but if not,I don't care.
wdym not gonna become a fakecel??:lul::lul:

Do you know what does that mean atleast?

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
how are you going to self perform NCR? are you using that balloon method or something else because I think doing neurocranial reconstruction daily with that method is a bit extreme

Last edited:
how are you going to self perform NCR? are you using that balloon method or something else because I think doing neurocranial reconstruction daily with that method is a bit extreme
ye.it might be extreme but i believe it will significantly benefit me and accelerate the gains from other methods.

wdym not gonna become a fakecel??:lul::lul:

Do you know what does that mean atleast?
I am cool with people choosing surgery if they believe it will make them happier.Personally,I am just not comfortable with the idea of artificially enhancing my looks.

I plan to follow this routine EVERY DAY for the next 6 months and will update yall for sure.

The routine includes

~Thumb Pulling laterally at the middle and back of the palate and forward at the front part of palate for 5-6 mins in total every hour,totalling 12 sessions daily.

~Chewing Mastic Gum for 6 hours everyday,mostly on the incisors,canines and premolars.

~Daily NCR with enough force

~Conducting 10 sessions of Derma rolling(on my face) in the 6-7 month timeframe.I will be derma Rolling with a 1.5mm 190 needle roller.Will be taking a 20 day break between each derma rolling session.
Your a stain on humanity. Take your loweffort youtube shorts looksmaxxing plan and get the fuck out of here greycel