My Psychiatrist Referred Me for a Sleep Study

Central Cee

Central Cee

Gold
None of my anti anxiety medications are working and my psychiatrist is sending me to a sleep center for a study. Turns out I probably won't even have to fraud it cause I most likely have moderate to severe sleep apnea jfl. I was literally running packs in GTA 5 to afford surgery and apparently its gonna likely it'll be covered by my insurance JFL.

Still gonna eat burgers and milkshakes and bananas until I have my study to help confirm diagnosis. Also vaping like a degen to create as much mucus and breathing difficulty as well. Wish me luck, I have no network and am allowed to choose any surgeon if diagnosed, Alfaro here I come fingers crossed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1c, Deleted member 26859 and incel194012940
just get cancer at 35 or get in prison for 3 years in order to get bimax theory

I'll get a sleep study too, I breathe and look like a pug

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
just get cancer at 35 or get in prison for 3 years in order to get bimax theory

I'll get a sleep study too, I breathe and look like a pug
I feel u but I regularly get my lungs checked and also I'm lawyered up so I'm chillin. I had the canines and shit on me but I had just dropped the load in GTA 5 so I'm good JFL (this caused me irreversible psychological damage thinking I was about to get booked)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
I feel u but I regularly get my lungs checked and also I'm lawyered up so I'm chillin. I had the canines and shit on me but I had just dropped the load in GTA 5 so I'm good JFL (this caused me irreversible psychological damage thinking I was about to get booked)
bro at least u'll ascend soon, a bad thing is only bad if u get busted for it

bro at least u'll ascend soon, a bad thing is only bad if u get busted for it
I haven't put in work for months now, I'm basically out the game. Once I ascend I might go crazy for a few years just to experience life tho, idc if I go to jail afterwards, I need to know how it feels to be a baller bro