My rating?

W

wyatt737

Iron
Just wanna see what my base is since 2024 gonna be my ascension, 6’1 with decent frame to help rate(tried to add pictures that show frame)

Attachments

• IMG_5804.jpeg
    IMG_5804.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5788.jpeg
    IMG_5788.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5801.jpeg
    IMG_5801.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5844.jpeg
    IMG_5844.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6738.png
    IMG_6738.png
    637.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6887.jpeg
    IMG_6887.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6890.jpeg
    IMG_6890.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Feltijon, try2beme, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
u ever been to prison?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Tai Lung, Lonenely sigma and 12 others
Just wanna see what my base is since 2024 gonna be my ascension, 6’1 with decent frame to help rate(tried to add pictures that show frame)
Mog me to the cotton fields

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, try2beme, horizontallytall and 6 others
You slay all women that wants bbc. Thats great buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Running! and wyatt737
You slay all women that wants bbc. Thats great buddy
Looool yea but it’s about the ability to slay anyone u want, not fetishisers

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and rares54
after softmaxx can be htn. get dreads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
manlet framecel, ZERO tyronepotential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ARCelM, anthony111553, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and efidescontinuado
6'1 is decent but nothing special, and I'm skeptical to whether that's even true judging from your pictures. You're frauding probably

IMG_5804.jpeg
Funny GIF
lool for never having stepped foot in a gym i’m wide, 2 years gym and guaranteed i’ll be wider than 99.99 of people on here, probably including you pal

gonn be tyrone in 2024

• +1
Reactions: wyatt737
lool for never having stepped foot in a gym i’m wide, 2 years gym and guaranteed i’ll be wider than 99.99 of people on here, probably including you pal
I'm 6'4 nordic with wide clavicles, jfl if you think that

• JFL
Reactions: ARCelM
6'1 is decent but nothing special, and I'm skeptical to whether that's even true judging from your pictures. You're frauding probably
perpetually online mindset, 6’1 and i rarely ever get heightmogged, being taller would be cool but calling me manlet is ridiculous

perpetually online mindset, 6’1 and i rarely ever get heightmogged, being taller would be cool but calling me manlet is ridiculous
i dnrd your op, just looked at the pictures and you seemed small due to the angle

thugmaxx asap

I'm 6'4 nordic with wide clavicles, jfl if you think that
good work bruh, now go put it to use and start slaying, wyd here debating w me on if i’m a future tyrone

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
i dnrd your op, just looked at the pictures and you seemed small due to the angle
look at picture with dreads facing the front, u can tell i’m not small, but eh doesn’t matter anyway, nordics and tyrones can coexist , no need 4 hate

high ltn with mtn niche appeal i brutally mog you, sorry

• JFL
Reactions: wyatt737 and efidescontinuado
You’re not some ugly creature of the night that’s for sure but on the picture before the one with dreads your face looks a little bloated but I can see you’re not a fatty !! Good looking guy imo

• +1
You’re not some ugly creature of the night that’s for sure but on the picture before the one with dreads your face looks a little bloated but I can see you’re not a fatty !! Good looking guy imo
yea gonna lean out, that’s me at 18% body fat, but thanks preciate you

everyone’s just telling me to thugmax loool no one actually gave me a rating, i want a rating

Mtn thugmaxx asap, hop on a pharmacy and bulk

How old
You look good

MTN, but thats good for a black guy

You look good
I would say low chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and wyatt737
see i’m not overly arrogant in how i look but i feel like there’s a bias towards blacks on here because the people who i see get rated MTN on here I mog, yet i also get MTN

MTN, but thats good for a black guy
see idm being MTN, it’s a decent base but i saw u rated that MattW guy also a high MTN, do u honestly think we are the same level? i don’t get how ppl on here rate sometimes

see idm being MTN, it’s a decent base but i saw u rated that MattW guy also a high MTN, do u honestly think we are the same level? i don’t get how ppl on here rate sometimes
Tag him here i want to see

I overrated that guy, i was tired yesterday. Didnt notice his norwood failo. swap ratings with him imo

• +1
Reactions: wyatt737 and Deleted member 55314
see i’m not overly arrogant in how i look but i feel like there’s a bias towards blacks on here because the people who i see get rated MTN on here I mog, yet i also get MTN
You are high MTN

• +1
You are high MTN
yea this what i view myself as, planning to get a new set of locs, eyebrowmax, gymmax and chew my way to tyrone level

• +1
I overrated that guy, i was tired yesterday. Didnt notice his norwood failo. swap ratings with him imo
fair, i’m not too bothered about the ratings but preciate it, least i know tyrone level isn’t out of grasp

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Mtn thugmaxx asap, hop on a pharmacy and bulk
i’m an athlete, can’t risk failing a drugs test and ruining my life outside of looksmaxxing, otherwise i’d be on pharma grade everything right now lol

• +1
fair, i’m not too bothered about the ratings but preciate it, least i know tyrone level isn’t out of grasp
Ive always preached that blacks dont need face, but compared to other blacks, u stand out imo

• +1
yea this what i view myself as, planning to get a new set of locs, eyebrowmax, gymmax and chew my way to tyrone level
Its hard to get to tyrone level
I have been rated low htn at 16 myself but im capped at high htn when i grow up because i dont have enough bones
Then after that theres tyronelite and tyrone
But a guy like you 6'1 and chit doesnt need to worry about that lol
The bar for black guys is pretty low and ur way above avg so

Its hard to get to tyrone level
I have been rated low htn at 16 myself but im capped at high htn when i grow up because i dont have enough bones
Then after that theres tyronelite and tyrone
But a guy like you 6'1 and chit doesnt need to worry about that lol
The bar for black guys is pretty low and ur way above avg so
yea but tbh the only thing keeping me mtn imo is habits, 19% body fat, ate like shit my whole life, pretty lazy when not training in my sport, never been gym etc, got my x-rays done and my growth plates still open though and my test was at 690 ng, so maybe maxxing out my test and and leaning out gonna make my bones tyrone level, could be cope but also hoping that a late growth spurt is also in the cards because my plates open because if i hit 6’2 or 6’3 the appeal will be too high for anything else to matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri and Deleted member 55314
Ive always preached that blacks dont need face, but compared to other blacks, u stand out imo
i can’t tell if this is a high level trolling or not jfl this app is full of ppl who just fuck around, but if ur fr then thanks man

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5